Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans : The battle suit saga- Decomissioned Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 15, 2008 11:36 pm
"Ah, no problem young miss", said Firefly.

Then Turgon enetered the room and said, "Ah, welcome Oracle, welcome. I'm glad you made it."  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 5:49 am
"Yeah I remember him,"Speedy said clenching hi hand around his bow. Then Speedy asked,"Is their anyone else I should know about?"  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 6:39 am
(Thes I need your profile for speedy please)

'Hey Speedy what's up ?' Robin smiled glad to see his old friend. 'Gemini we'll train later first Speedy we'll bring you up to date.'

Adam slipped through Gemini's window ladning down in her room. The clues to her past were in her somewhere like who were her parents and why couldn't see rember ?  
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 1:27 pm
Name:Speedy
Code name:Speedy
Appearance:http://zeuscomics.com/images/covers/teen-titans-go-14.jpg
Abilites of suit:Allows him to stick to solid objects at will
weapons:Steel bow with power arrows

"Robin you can go train Gemini and everyone else can catch me up," Speedy said.

"That's fine with me,"Aqualad said.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun Mar 16, 2008 7:08 pm
((Um Spider-Robin, Gemini does remember her parents and family. She just doesn't talk much about them. I think your messing up with the other story.))

"K, Robin. Well Speedy who ever works with your guys old enemy and ex-friend Turgon who tried to purswey Starfire to be his one time. Well, someone works for him and her name is Firefly. Him and Firefly gave me a black pearl and mark. And with that I have darkside name Oracle who only I can defeat and kill. For only her or I must live and now Oracle has her own body now. So yeah. And Turgon did this to have revenage on Robin. He even treid hurting and pursweing Starfire yesterday when he appeared here while Robin wasn't here yet. And I'm guessing Star said no and burned his face and he hurt her", explained Gemini.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 10:52 am
(No i'm not Adam's trying to find out why they were killed and what they want. Sorry)

'Well that's basically it' Robin replied 'Ok before we start where's Adam ?' he looked around.

Adam looked around the room thier must be a clue to why they were killed. He moved all her toys onto the floor with little care rustling through her desk flicking through her books maybe the evidence lay here something Turgon wanted from her. He knew Robin would flip if she knew what he was doing but he didn't care he wanted to understand what they wanted so badly and why they were killed...why...why ??  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 17, 2008 7:44 pm
((Its ok))

"Don't know",said Starfire.

"And I know one thing I know that Robin was mad at Turgon for trying to make a move on Starfire and purwaing her to be his. For I'm guessin her and Robin were together then too", said Gemini. "Well, I'm headin back to my room", she said.

"Ok, Gemini but don't stay in there all day young lady. Like you did the last time you were deprest or angry", said Starfire.

"K", said Gemini as she left the roof.

~~~~~~~Gemini's Room~~~~~~~~~~

As Gemini walked towards her room and before she went inside she heard noises. So she went inside and said, "Freeze who ever you are!"she yelled but didn't see nothing inside. "Must be hearing things", she said. she than walked over to her closet, opened it, bende to the ground, grabbed a pink box, carried it over to her bed, sat down and opened the box. When she opened it it had all this information on her family and even some pictures of her and her family. she looked at the pictures and than grabbed a envolep out. She opened it and read the letter:

Dear Jessica,

If your reading this letter we must already be dead now. My daughter since you are the only one left in our family yuo must already recieved the wolf sword. The sword that has been passed down for many generations now and now to you. Since most of us had powers of our own and you do as well. soemone in our family looked into your future and realized that you will have a dark side name Oracle. And that only must fight her to the death ad=nd for you will also will need help controling your powers. We send you to the Titans knowing they would take you in as their own for we could not teach you as they would teach you better than we would have ever done. We got this connection with the Titnas with through your brother who is now dead as well.

We also sent you away hoping you would be safe and far away from one of our enemies son. His name was Sheproth and his son's name is Turgon. who will take revege for his fahetr's death one day and only care's for power like his father did. So that's why we sent you away at age 9. so be safe and farewell. And be safe on your twelth birthday for you are still eleven. But you will turn twelve this new Saturday I believe. For you must be such a bauetiful girl now.

Love,
Your Father and I. and the rest of your family.

P.S. Be care full when Turgon meets you for he is very powerful and stay safe. Oh, and we love you.

Then Gemini put the letter and everything back in her box, put the box back in her closet, closed the closet door, and walked out of her room saying, "Some brithday that will be this Saturday with out your family but I do have my other family now. The Titans.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 12:28 pm
'Ok don't be long' he added he turned to the others 'Ok assualt course training it's time to see what see can do. If we send her into combat we must be ready. We'll head to the out the docks but first we must find Adam' Robin explained though not willing to send her into combat but it was inevtiable.

Adam stood perfectly still looking over Gemini reading the letter. It explained alot but one question had to be answered who was Sherproth and maybe this would lead to more on Turgon. As she left he took the left folding it carefully not to damge it intending to return it slipped it into his back pocket. He slipped out of the room carefully trying not to be detected. He slipped back to his room hiding the letter and grabbing some grenades. He headed up to the kicthen getting something to eat. Opened the fridge searching for some food deactivating his ghost mode.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:02 pm
Then Gemini walked outside of the Tower with her new sword. She walked over to a area on the ground, took th sword out of its sheith, and place the sheith down on the floor. She than swung her sword around and waved it around too for she's practicing herself how to use a sword. "Hiyeah, huh, hah", she said as she kept waving her sword around.

Then Starfire heard Gemini's voice from down below and walked over to the edge and saw Gemini practicingwith her sword. "Ooo", said Starfire as she looked amazed. Seeing how Gemini knows how to use a sword.

As Gemini put her sword down for a bit. She took out some targets out, picked up her sword, and swung at the targets she trew up in the air. She than tested her sword on a rock and the sword sliced the rock in half. "Hm, good sword but how do you release those power moves. Well I do know how to use one, well I mean say one", she said. She than pointed her sword at another rock and yelled, "Arrow Sword!" Than swrod turned into a bow. As she pointed the bow at a rock, two magical bows appeared ands she released the bow and arrows amking it hit the rock perfectly. "Ooo", said Gemini.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"The pleasure is all mine sir Turgon. Its such an honor to meet you son of Sheproth. But I here that your father is dead now. I know this because I'm so good at this stuff", said Oracle with a smile.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:19 pm
"So where do we go?" asked Aqualad.

"Don't know," said Speedy.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 6:45 pm
Raven tried on her battle suit once again. She didnt like how it was white but the awsome new power she got. She went outside to try it. *She focused on the water and tried to create a bridge to an island with lots of mountains. It took her awhile but got it after an hour. "Well lets go see whats over there." She said never knowing what was over there.  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 18, 2008 7:10 pm
Then Starfire looked awa and headed back to the others. "Robin", she said as she put her hand on his shoulder. "I don't like as well as you do that Gemini must kill this Oracle by herself but we must hasve faith in her that she is strong and well trained by us. We must also show her that we do love her as our daughter since her parents are now dead and I'm guessing a girl like her still needs a parent ot be there for her. I know you do worry for her for I do too", explained Starfire as she walked away from Robin and was about to leave the roof.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 4:18 am
"Well I'm going to change into my battle suit,"Speedy said.  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 5:56 pm
"Hm, so it seems. Of course thats how I expected you to be. for since I planted that Black pearl into Gemini's body. Meaning that I planted you inside her. Then the time came and you popped out", said Turgon.

Then Firefly walked over to Turgon as her arm was back to normal now. She said, "My dear since you still want the leader's girlfriend Starfire. And there will be a fight of a war soon. What do want?"

"Hmm, I think I'll get that Princess Starfire myself Oracle and you will seperated the others from her. Specailly Robin since he loves her and I do as well. Oh, and Oracle can take her job and take Gemini away from them and have her fight. But first we must prepare, train and gather help", he said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Mar 19, 2008 6:14 pm
(Can I add brother blood as a bad guy)
"I'll go change into mine too,"Aqualad said as he went into the bathroom to change.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 106 107 108 109 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games