Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans Powers Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 7:59 pm
"I'm wodering what were you doing in my room?" asked Fox as she looked at Terra strangely and questioned.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 31, 2008 8:54 pm
"What an exellent plan my lady. But how do we do it?" asked Black Feather.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Wed Apr 02, 2008 9:14 pm
"Uh...well i didnt really mean to" Terra looked at fox in confusion.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 11:44 am
(Sorry been busy)
'Well' he let Terra Fox had it covered. 'I'm not sure what to do about Adam..I want him to stay but.. is it right to force him to ?..i'm not sure' he voice collapsed.

Adam ignored her he had his own problems at the moment like where an the angry red spifer marking come from ?, it was time to go that was sure Gemini wasn't looking as she was like a stupid child as usual. He got up as his feet touched the ground his world shock a little feeling dizzy. He got up he felt worn and aching but it was time to go. He grabbed his mask putting it on feeling epoosed. He looked down he was wearing a black T-shirt and sandy jeans Ok for now. He concentrated on hovering they pain spreading round his body. Obviously he wouldn't be able to use his powers for a while. He'd do it the old fashioned way leaving his gear behind he'd return later when the baby went for her potty break. He pulled the up by his bed climbing feeling different a good different more ...it was hard to desrcribe but his body felt upgraded. He jumped out the window griping the top of the window tightly as it was only life line flipping onto the wall feeling the cracks and imperfection in the foundations. It felt good he began to scale the wall with ease not questioning what was happening. Making his way to the roof.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 3:20 pm
Then Gemini looked where Adam was and didn't see him nomore. "Adam, Adam", she asid as she looked around for him. Then she got up and left the medic room to see Starfire and Robin outside talking. She said to them, "Mother, father Adam he's gone. I look away from him for one momment and than next thing I know it he's gone." then she fell to the ground since she was till weak.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 4:22 pm
"Well I did hear that the young girl's birthday is coming up this Saturday and how do I know this. Well you see I have my ways of knowing when she was born. Oh, and its in two days as well. Cause after tomarrow its the young girls 9th birthday and I shall give her a black pearl that will go inside of her and to her heart and she will split into two people. Oracle her darkside", explained Vesta as she laughed evily.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Starfire looked at him and noticed the sadness in his voice. "I would want him to stay as well but it wouldn't be right to force him. Than again he is still young to be out there on his own. so I wouldn't know what tosay, I'm sorry.", she said softly as she put her hand on his shoulder and than saw Gemini and heard what she told them both. "What Adam's gone?!" said a worried Starfire. Then her, Gemini, and Robin went inside the medic room and didn't see Adam. "Oh, dear where could he be", said Starfire.

"Hm, its ok", sad Fox than her fox ears went up and she heard something on the roof. "Hmm, somebody on the roof", she said as she opend her window. "Want to go cheack it out?" asked Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 5:40 pm
"of corse." Terra smiled. She flew outside the window while grabing foxes hand.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 03, 2008 6:34 pm
As Fox held on to Terra's hand she flew them both up to the roof of th tower and saw Adam. "Adam? Adam you shouldn't be out of bed. You are still weak even though you may say your fine. I can tell since I am a fox and an animal can tell if your still weak and hurt to be moving around", said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 7:20 am
Robin ran in seing the window 'Gemini go back to bed this instant, Star we'll go check the grounds' he turned round sprinting out of the room not again no...

Adam turned round 'I'm not going back just leave me alone I don't care what you know I'm not part of your stupid 'family' so just go I don't want any part of this'. Admitely the climb had took it out of him but he wasn't going back not again.

Crimson spider wacthed from a distance through binoclaurs Adam was up. Her S/R sense told him she was ready for the 'change'. Out of her bagpack she removed a small rounded black device. 'I'm sorry brother' she whispered almost close to tears. She flicked an ominous red swicth.

Adam heard a shrill earpslitting chime so strong he could do nothing but cover his ears in a vain atempt to block out the noise it getting impossbily louder 'Arrgh !!!' he roared blobs of inky black and white covering his skin his eyes replaced by white slites his covered muting his plea for help. He body covered in a strange new suit. The night spider was born. He ceased to move just curled up on the floor.

Robin heard the scream making his way to the roof taking of seing the a strange figure in black.

Crimosn moved into action knowing it was her que she swung other to the island shooting a webline at Adam reatracting the line shot his limp body into his hand. She swung back into the city staying out of sight.

'Whats going on ?' Robin demanded having a nasty feeling who it was.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 9:17 pm
Starfire followed obin to the roof seeing what he saw.

"Adam", said Fox.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sat Apr 05, 2008 10:35 pm
"What an exellent plan my lady", said Black Feather.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Gemini nodded at what Robin told her and went back in the medic bed. She layed down in the bed as she put the covers over her but did not fall asleep yet. She thought to herself, 'If Adam hates me so than why does he save me. Maybe Black Feather is right maybe I don't belong here. I bet the Titans were doing fine until I came along and I probbaly ruined it all for Adam. For he was here before me. But I remeber when the Titans came to the orhanage to help around there for thats how we all met. They took Adam with them and right there he was nice to me and told me not cry when I was because every kid made fun of me because of my powers. So why is he so mean to me now.'  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 4:31 am
'No ... Adam ?' Robin was horrified it couldn't be he turned round 'Star and Fox come with me, Terra stay with Gemini and don't tell her what's going on' he ordered levitating. His heart was pounding.

Crimson spider swung into a building laying Adam down with care onto a shny clean bench out of a place in the grey tattered surrounding. His pulse was normal and fine he was sleeping. She hoped his dreams were pleasant. She needed to make the bond premanent by adding some mystic spider web to his blood stream meaning he would be back in control. She took another syringe withour haste jabbing it into Adam. The bond was premantet. She would leave him somewhere safe as she was told not to reveal herself yet.

In Adam's mind he recalled a moment in his life with mixed emotions. The day Titans went to get Gemini. Adam had been against the idea as she was too young and needed a real and stable family not heros which put her in danger. He kept this to himslef as he'd only been thier a couple of mounths and was shy. When he met here she'd been crying after being picked on. He couldn't bear to be cruel to her because of her age and was nice but secretly hoped they would have a change of heart. She wasn't even a teen but they let her in and Adam secretly thought she was to immature for her age anyway. But other the coming mounths he became unimpressed with the group they did little or no real crime fighting or prevention and only waited for trouble to find them. Hardly ever going on partol doing little work to reduce crime thier were lazy though he stuck with them. Until the morrnning the suggesed a mission with her and he had it , he wasn't a baby sitter and wouldn't lead a young child into battle.

Crimosn spider bound Adams hand with webbing onto a webline hanging down the front of the building. The webbing was strong and wouldn't break and would serve as a good test. He was bound to the line. She removed the mask covering his face. Still asleep. Though just incase she lit a flare on the roof emmiting dusty red smoke for them to find him. She slipped back into the building waiting for them in hiding.  

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 12:57 pm
Starfire and Fox followed Robin to get Adam back. 'Hmm, that girl. There's something about her that is strange', as Fox thouught to herself as she flew.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 1:49 pm
'No, Black Feather is wrong I do belong here. The Titans are the only thing that is closet to family that I got. And I do know know deep inside Adam does like me. He just doesn't want to admit it. I know that Adam wouldn't fight along side with me because maybe I'm too young to him to go and fight. But still Robin is doing so, so I can get use to it and besides I will have to fight soon or one day', sa Gemini thought to herself.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Lil Patrica

PostPosted: Sun Apr 06, 2008 2:09 pm
Terra shoke her head. She went to go see gemini. "Hi gemini" As she saw her blankets on top of her.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games