Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
High School Secrets (Anime XOver) Open Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Will you join?
Yes
31%
 31%  [ 17 ]
No
5%
 5%  [ 3 ]
Guess you'll just have to wait and find out!
62%
 62%  [ 34 ]
Total Votes : 54

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 1:22 pm
"Mr. Chiaki will be fine, I have tolled the prison guards to keep him in a cell alone so that he wouldn't be hurt...And please, do not yell...There is no need for it." L said casually.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 3:08 pm
Haru walked out of the prison, rubbing his neck, into the room with Maron, Miyako, and Momiji after being let out by the cops, "Chiaki was with us when Sinbad showed up. I even saw Sinbad while Chiaki was still outside," Haru remembered turning into a cow and Sinbad running out.
"Are you saying that Haru's, Miyako's, Miyako's father's, and the entire police force put on duty of catching Jeanne, their testimonies don't count as evidence?" Momiji replied  

rchcc122

The Guardian of Kandrakar

PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:53 pm
Chiaki watched as Haru left. "Hmm I guess I'm still stuck here" I wonder how I'll get out of this one  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 07, 2008 7:59 pm
Hatsuharu looked at the clock, "Momiji, you should get going, Akito's coming over soon, I don't want him to have to wait for you. I'll help out here."
"But, Haru, we should go together," Momiji said.
"Don't worry, just go home for a while until I get back, I should be there before Akito," Hatsuharu smiled before Momiji nodded.
"Okay Haru, bye everyone!!" The blonde boy turned and ran off.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:33 pm
"Can we at least speak to Chiaki?" Miyako asked L. "Alone" she added.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:37 pm
L placed his thumb in his upper lip "Hm...Yes but I will have to insist that you're accompanied by a guard...Standard rules you see."  

zjtssnfsschfkdjgds

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:48 pm
"That's fine I guess," Haru shrugged.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 7:53 pm
"Fine" Miyako siad grudgingly. "Lets go" shesaid to the group as she walked to where Chiaki was being kept.

"Chiaki. How did this happen?" Miyako asked.

"I'm not sure" he answered.

"Did you steal the artwork?"

"I've stolen nothing" he said truthfully. Miyako could hear the honesty in his voice.

"Then someone must have set you up somehow. Don't worry, We'll figure this out. They can't kkep you here with all of the evidence we have."

"Thanks, Miyako. ....Can I speak to Maron alone?"

Miyako looked from Chiaki to Maron. "Sure" she said leaving the area.

Chiaki looked at the guard standing there. It couldn't be helped He then looked back at Maron, whose eyes not once since they had come to see him had met his.

"Maron listen to me. In here I can't do anything but warn you... Don't give Finn what she wants...She'll kill you once she gets it." He warned, careful to give nothing concerning Jeanne away in front of the guard.

"Finn...but then..." her eyes widened in shock. " Then you are....you know about....then the reason you asked me to go out with you..."

"Yes..but there is more to it than that. Don't give Finn whaat she wants" He repeated but Maron wasn't listening.

"You..." she turned and ran tears forming in her eyes.

"Maron wait!" but she was already gone.  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:02 pm
Hatsuharu noticed Maron's tears, "What's wrong?

Back at the apartments Momiji was pacing impatiently in his apartment, hoping Haru would get there before Akito. But no such luck, there was a knock on the door and Momiji opened it.
"Hello, Momiji," smiled Akito in his creepy smile. Kureno was behind him.
"Hi Akito," Momiji said back.
"Where's Hatsuharu?" Akito walked into the house, looking around, Kureno following.
"He's taking care of something elsewhere, he said he'd be here soon," Momiji responded.
"Well, I guess we can't expect anything else of the slow, dumb ox now can we?" He chuckled a little, it made Momiji shudder, Akito turned his attention to Momiji fully, "Or was it you who slowed him down? Did you? Did you leave him? Like your mother left you?"
Momiji was hurt by his last words but didn't let it get to him, "No, Haru has some other things to work on. He'll be here soon, so can I get you anything?"
"No, it's fine," Akito grinned, causing Momiji to look at him in fear, "I'd rather have fun talking with you."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:08 pm
(Aww..poor momiji)

"I-its nothing" she said wiping her tears. Her mind was raicing. All the memories of Sinbad. All the horrible things he did. All the people he hurt. Including her.

Miyako came over to them "Is everything ok?" she asked

"Yeah" Maron responded weakly.

"In that case,, i think we should go home. I want to talk to my dad about this. There is no way this can be right. Chiaki can't be kept here!"  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:11 pm
((poor Maron!))

"Yea, Akito should be coming over, I hope he isn't there already..." Hatsuharu looked down, he then started walking out.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:15 pm
Maron and Miyako followed him.

"I didn't know Akito was coming over your house today" she said trying to keep her mind preoccupied. "And Momiji's there alone...Is everything alright?."  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:27 pm
"Well, if Akito isn't there yet, then he should be fine but it doesn't seem like it," Haru said as they approached the apartments. The familiar car parked outside, "I guess Akito's there already. I should probably go, I'll see you two later okay?" Haru quickly went inside and to his apartment where Akito was talking with Momiji, more like verbally abusing, but conversing nonetheless.
"Ah, so the cow came home," Akito cackled, "Took you long enough, but then again, you are the slowest and the dumbest of the animals, aren't you?"
Hatsuharu didn't say anything but calmly walked over, sitting next to Momiji. Momiji's sigh of relief that he wasn't alone anymore was only caught by Hatsuharu.
"Answer me!" Snapped Akito. If it had been anyone else, Haru would have gone black on their behind, but it was Akito. The one dying so that the zodiac could live.
"Yes," Haru said, even though he didn't mean it. Akito gently put his hand on Haru's cheek, gripping harder, his nails digging into Haru's cheek, but Haru stood as still as a statue.
"Good little ox," Akito smiled.
"Akito, we should be leaving, Hatori's probably waiting," Kureno went over to the door, opening it slightly. Akito released Haru, who's cheek was bleeding a tad from the scratch.
"Of course! It was wonderful seeing your place, Haru, Momiji, I trust that you can keep your monster side a secret," Akito smiled as he walked out of the apartment, "Farewell. Let's go Kureno."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:35 pm
"Ok" she said entering the building. Maron stopped in the lobby and waited by the mailboxes. Miyako stopped for a minute but then thought better of it. "See you Maron. I'll call you after I talk to my dad."

"Ok" Maron waited for Miyako to leave before she tentatively reached her hand out to open her mailbox. She slowly pulled the door open and looked inside at the empty box. No letters from her parents. No letters from Chiaki.

(I know its kind of an emo momment...oh well...)  

rchcc122

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:39 pm
((As long as it fits the moment, it's all good.))

Akito and Kureno rode down the elevator and walked a bit before noticing Maron, "Hello," Akito said with a smile, "Why are you so sad?"

"Haru, you're bleeding," Momiji went into the bathroom taking out a band-aid, "Here."
"Thanks," Haru put it on his cheek, "Did he hurt you at all? Physically, I mean."
"No," Momiji shook his head.
"That's good," Haru shrugged.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 219 220 221 222 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games