Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Nightstar~ Traveling Threw Time Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Whose your favorite villian?
  Slade
  Blackfire
  Red X
  Mad Mod
  Other
View Results

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 7:08 pm
~~~~~Future present~~~~~
Scourch smiled and said,"Come on let's go play with the others."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:25 pm
~~Future Present~~

"Ok," said Nightstar as she picked up Scoruch and flew him down to the volleybal court down there. She dropped him on Emerald and Azar'a side of the court. While she went on the side where her brother and Vince's side.

As the ball came back towards Nightfire, he was about to get hit when his sister saved him.

She went in front of him, hit the ball hard, like her mother, and hit it to the other side and saved her brother from getting hit.

"Thanks sis," he said.

"No prob little bro," she said.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 8:51 pm
~~~~~future present~~~~~
Scourch hit the ball back to the other side and yelled,"this is awsome."  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:10 pm
~~~Past Present~~~
Blackfire attacked the rocks that Raven surrounded. She flew toward Raven shoving her into a rock.

~~~Future Present~~~
Emerald stood her ground at the volleyball court.  

ElectricCandii

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:56 am
Past present
'Come on we need to get you to a hospital' he tried not to worry though something wasn't right. He hsoited her up carefully.

Future present
'Yeah i'm so glad they grew out of that Nightstars tantrums could last for days' he rembered glad she'd matured. 'Anyway how is Vince he's seemed a little down lately and come to think of it Nightstars been acting strnage to' he said thogufully.

As the ball came shooting back other the court. Vince leaped into the air smashing back other to the court jumpninh above the net landing gracefully a small rip appearing in his cosutume on his wirst. He looked down at his costume it was now faded and riddled with sewing marks. The mask eyes were cracked it was obviosu he needed a new cosutme. 'I'll right back' he panted running back into the tower to his room shooting by the adults. He got into his room.

As he removed the costume he sighed deeply. This costume had so many great memories his dad had gotten it for him when his was five. It was made out of specia molcecules which gre with him until a certain time and that time was up. As he took of the top he revealed the four ports his cyber spyder arms came out of him revealing the plasting plating his back bearing a microship insgnia and under in bold letters CHIP CORP. As far as Vince had been able to find out Chip corp was technology industry which started up 14 years ago in Jump city then 5 day later it mysteriosuly shuit down with no other records if the even the city hall blue prints were missing. All he found was an adress and police report reportying the arson and that was it. Many times he'd yearned to unravel the msytery and find who he was and had a chance. He'd created time ship cruiser. He worked the date,time and area to go back to to. A day before chip corp opened well thats all the energy he could get to back that far from turbo plasma. It was deffiantely going to be a bumpy ride. He'd checkd the records nothing big had happened so he wouldn't modify history. He knew the risks he couldn't get involved in events of that time.

Also that wasn't he only reason after a routnine check of his arms he'd found one malfucntionigng he intened to go back and find a way to rectify the situationas nothing in this time could help. He shook his head he had one more day until the turbo plasma was primed and he wished to enjoy.He preapred a letter explaining to everyone. He qucikly changed into some navy blue three quarter lengths and a whie t-s**t and bright blue trainers and went back outside.

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 6:12 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy saw Blackfire hit Raven against the rock and became inraged. He then turned into the beast he had been surpressing over the past years (yeah the one from episode 35, The Beast Within, man that thing was cool). After he finished his transformation, he grabbed Blackfire's ankle and slung her through a giant rock and into the water.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 8:20 am
~~Past Present~~

"No, I'll be fine. Ah! Or maybe I won't, ah!" Starfire was in ot of pain for some reason.

~~Future Present~~

"Yes, you are right Robin. She has been acting strangely and specialy around Vince," said Starfire.

"Yeah, even I don't know whats wrong with my son. And your daughter seems to always turn red around my son," said Cyborg.  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:16 am
~~Future Present~~

Nightstar flew over to Vince as she saw him come back and asked him, "Are you ok Vince? You ran back in the tower like something bad happened."  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:25 am
~~Past Present~~

Raven hovered down to the ground. Her ribs hurt from being hit into the rock and were probably bruised. She watched in shock and interest as Beast Boy threw Blackfire into the water. She hadn't thought that he would become the beast again.

~~Future Present~~

"Yes, I've noticed that too." said Raven.

Azar looked over at Vince. He was surprised not to see Vince in his uniform though his sensitive ears had picked up the sound of fabric ripping. "You okay?"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 10:25 am
Past Present
'Your not come on !' he hoisted her up even further she was going wehter she liked it or not.

Future present.
'Fine' he panted conetarting on the game. He felt harsh twicth in his spyder arms. He'd been feeling this alot lately it must have somthing to do with the virus.  

boy arachnid

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 8:35 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy returned to normal and walked over to Raven. Once he got to Raven he said,"you ok."
~~~~~future present~~~~
Beastboy shrugged his shoulders and said,"Teenagers are too complex, but what can you do."  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:07 am
~~Past Present~~

Raven nodded her head before wincing a bit as pain flew through her chest. She sighed and said. "Don't worry. It's just bruised ribs... My magic will heal me in time."  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:14 am
~~~~~past present~~~~~
Beastboy smiled and said,"that's good to hear, so do you want to head back to the tower?"  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:16 am
~~Past Present~~

Then Starfire looked at Robin and said, "Very well."

~~Future Present~~

"Hey we were all once teenagers too," said Cyborg.

"Could it be that Nightstar could have a crush on Vince," said Starfire.

"Could be and my son does to seem to turn red everytime he's near her," said Cyborg.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 9:19 am
~~~~~future present~~~~~
"I just hope it's notlike when Raven had a crush on me,"Beastboy said as he remembered all the times Raven had nearly killed while they were kids.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 80 81 82 83 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games