Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
R+T. THE STORY OF A MASS MURDER. ((Not Open D:)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:39 pm
[[ Seeing as i'm retarded and have a lot to attend to, you guys can be Satsujin and Zankuko. >_>lll]]  
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:41 pm
Takeru smiled.
"Okay!" He said and picked her up. He was cradling her like a baby.
"The dining hall awaits!" He said and walked to the dining hall. Once he got there he set her down in a comfy chair. There was food already out for dinner but they were the first to arrive.

Oiya frowned when Ben got up.
'Not now.. I don't feel right. I'm sorry, Oiya. I know. I'm being irrational.' Ben said and sat on the other side of the bed.
Rejection slapped her across the face, hard. Tears came to her eyes but she swallowed[sp?] them down.
"I'm sorry." She said, her voice cracked.

[[Oh Darn. gonk ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 8:47 pm
[OH POO! Man abby.... >_> Lol. You're not retarded... xd ]

Rosalie smiled as Takeru carried her down the hallways. When they entered the dining hall he sat her down in a nice chair. Rosalie pilled foods onto her plate, and took a large glass of blood. "Thank you." She said, smiling at Takeru before beggining to eat.
________________--

"Oiya, you know I can sense when you feel hurt. Please, don't cry..." Ben sighed and ran his fingers through her hair. "Don't be like that, it's not anything you've done.. it's just I don't want to yet. We will... just not right this moment. I promise." Ben smiled and ruffled her hair.
Ben pulled her into a hug. "You know that I love you. And always will. Forever and ever, babe." He said, kissing the top of her head.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 1:20 am
[[It makes me sad seeing Tuesday all happy now. And then in VM he wants to die and has nothing to live for. I'm such a sap crying ]]

Takeru smiled and ruffled Rosalie's hair. He wuold occaisionally pick at the plates of food and eat some.

Oiya returned Ben's hug.
"Why not now?" She asked, confused.

Satsujin walked out of his room.
"Ugh..Filthy bastards." He said and walked into the dining hall where Takeru and Rosalie were.
"Hello." He said in a rather annoyed voice and sat in a chair across Rosalie.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:34 am
Rosalie's eyes shut up at Satsujin as he sat down infront of her.
'Hello.' He'd said.
Rosalie tried to calm down, he posed no threat, why was she getting all tense. She tried to ignore it and kept eating. "Hello, Satsujin." Rosalie said softly, composing herself.
__________________________---

"You know what.. you're right. Why not right now?" Ben asked, leaning his face towards hers. He grabbed her shoulders, and pulled her against his body, though he was gentle, not to hurt her. Ben's lips found Oiya's and he followed their movement.

[>_> Lmao! xd ... Ori.. take over and then skip over some... ._> If you know what I mean.. rofl ]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 11:45 am
Takeru got tense as well as Rosalie. He held her close around her waist.

Oiya smiled in their kiss then returned to kissing him.

Satsujin smiled and piled his plate with food. He ate vigorously.

[[ domokun OMNOMNOMNOMNOMN domokun ]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:07 pm
Rosalie, for some reason, felt calmer, knowing Takeru was tense, and nervous as well when Satsujin came in. She finished eating, her plate clean. She held Takeru's hand under the table, her tight grip loosened.
_________________--

[I don't wanna have to explain what happens... xd you know >_>... Plus we'd probably get killed by Abi-chan. Ahahahahaha.... Yeah.]
Ben laid in his bed, supine, under the large comforter. Oiya was next to him, a few inches away. He turned toward her and smiled. "There. Satisfied?" He asked, a laughing.  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 12:17 pm
Takeru smiled at her. Once Satsujin finished eating he got up and waved goodbye.
"See you later." He said again in an annoyed voice.

Oiya, now only covered by the bed sheet, smiled.
"Yes very." She said and scooted closer to him.
[[LMFAO! Lawl nice Kya-chan.]]

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 5:01 pm
Rosalie's body was completely untensed now that Satsujin was out of the room. She went back to finishing her food.
After a few minutes of silence, she was finished.
Rosalie looked at Takeru, still eating his food. "Are you alright, Takeru?" She asked, concerned.
______________________--

Oiya scooted closer. Ben grinned. "I'm glad you are." Ben said. He rested his head on her shoulder. Ben closed his eyes and cherrished being with her.
Ben softly took hold of Oiya's hand. He pulled it up, from under the sheet. Pulling it towards his face, he kissed her hand. "I love you, Oiya. I really do."

[You're... PSSHT WELCOME!! biggrin
Hey where were you today? Just like.. not at school?]  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:03 pm
Takeru smiled softly at her.
"Yes I'm fine. Are you finished?" He asked, picking up his plate.

Oiya smiled and closed her eyes. "I love you too Ben." She said and opened her eyes again. She rested her head back on his chest.

[[...I'm thinking of a
SPECTACTULAR idea. Lawl I'll call you soon Kya-Chan.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:17 pm
"Yes, Takeru. I'm finished." She said, and smiled. "Here's my plate.. I don't know what to do with it.. I usually just leave it here.." Rosalie said laughing to herself.
_____________________---

Ben grinned. "If you didn't love me, I'd be worried." He said.
Ben smoothed her hair. Her head was resting on his bare chest. Ben leaned forward slightly, and kissed her. The way her head was resting on him, he'd kissed her upside-down. He grinned again. "Oiya, you're so.. beautiful."

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:33 pm
Takeru grabbed Rosalie's plate and walked to the end of the table. He sat them down then walked back.
Takeru stood by Rosalie's chair.
"Where to?" He asked with a smile on his face. "It's getting late. Would you like to sleep?"

Oiya smiled.
"As are you my love." She said. It was dark outside. "Hmmm....." She hummed and kissed Ben's neck.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 7:47 pm
"Um... you're room I guess. I'm not very tired.. but probably need to sleep." He tried to smile. It didn't work out very well. She was confused, and stressed suddenly. She got up and walked out of the room.
_________----

Ben grinned. "Restless, aren't you?" He said, turned onto his side, facing her. "Oh and thank you, babe." He said, leaning toward her, kissing her softly back. He scooted his body next to her's.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:46 pm
"Okay!" He said and held out his hand for her.
"Yeah I've been really restless lately." He said and walked with her up to his bedroom.

"I'm hungry..." Oiya said, begging for his blood as she continued to lick his neck.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2008 8:59 pm
Takeru was right behind her as she walked out of the dining hall. He held out his hand, she immeadiately took hold of it. "Yeah I've been really restless lately." He said, walking her up to his room. Rosalie nodded. "I don't know why, either. It's strange." She said, and sighed.
They walked inside and she closed the door. Rosalie smiled at Takeru. This time, she managed to smile.. and it worked. She felt better. Takeru had a way of doing that for her.
_______________________----

"I'm hungry..." Oiya said, and licked Ben's neck. Ben bit his lip, smiling. "Go ahead, love. Take as much as you need. I ate earlier today. I'm willing to share with you. I will always." Ben reassured her. He sat up slightly, the comforter still covering the bottom half of his body.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games