Welcome to Gaia! ::

The AnimeMangaGames(AMG) Guild

Back to Guilds

Believe you know your anime? Have you read the latest anime? Played the newest game? Then this guild is for YOU!!!!! 

Tags: Anime, Manga, Games 

Reply 2) Role Playing section!
The day they left orbit Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 8:46 am
"Okay, Isura, what I need you to do is take any students you find and make sure that all of the engines are running properly. Got it?" Rai said.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 9:41 am
" Got it." Isura said.
((sorry we got off topic!! redface ))  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Sat Feb 23, 2008 10:34 pm
After all of these incidents had passed Rai looked back at the clock and they had only an hour and 30 minutes worth of oxygen left. Rai quickly hurried to the Command Center which was once known as the main office and spoke through the intercom, "Everyone we still have some time to fix up the school and finish turning it into a ship, so please everyone work quickly and diligently." Rai saw many students working trying to do their best to save the school because they all knew that without the school their lives would have been meaningless in the first place.

Rai then looked at the blueprints for the school and realized that the school was more of a round shape and there would be not much time to change it into an oval shape like how Colin pictured it. Rai knew it was dangerous to use it again but he had to use his power to shape the ship from a circle to an oval like figure. Rai ran across the halls to find a space suit to go outside once more. He was in luck there was only one space suit left with enough oxygen in it's tanks so he could reshape it.

Rai put on the space suit and went through the space lock. He tied a rope around his waist nd on the other side of the rope he tied it to the ship so he wouldn't drift off into space. He jumped off of the surface of the ship and let the rope extend as far as it would go. From the distance he was at he could nearly see the entire ship. Rai got in his ready position and started to mold the ship little by little. "Come on, come on." Rai said in frustration. By the time Rai was done 45 minutes have past. Rai was all out of breath and was burning up, he was so drained he could barely lift a finger much less pull himself back to the ship. But he knew that everyone was counting on him to lead them.

With the thoughts of his new friends and loved ones Rai knew he couldn't quit know. With all these thoughts running through his mind He found the strength to pull himself back to the ship. "I can do this, I will do this." Rai said with a faint smile. With only 40 minutes left Rai found himself at the entrance to the space lock. He rushed inside still out of breath and ran to the Command Center and quickly turned on the intercom, "Everyone please head down to the auditorium, find a seat and strap yourselves in. For now the auditorium is the safest spot in the entire ship since all of the windows are shielded and it is the most layered room of all."  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 10:49 am
Rea layed lifeless in the infermery...never to wake again....Rea was dead.  

gaaras and milk
Crew

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:08 pm
"Quick everyone! We don't have much time!" Isura said very worried.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 24, 2008 12:17 pm
Ra came rushing to Rai. He started talking somewhat breathless and didnt really know how to put it," Rai! I dont know how to put this but, i think... i think Rea... Rea's dead. I just walked in on her to see how she was doing but she wasn't breathing, I didn't know what to do so I came rushing to you. Quick lets go to her".  

Darkside_Heartless
Vice Captain

itachi8281
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:15 pm
" What's going on? Why is everyone standing around?" Isura said looking at Rai and Ra. They looked sad.

((sorry! we got into a fight so she killed herself and left the guild.))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 4:35 pm
(( jeez! This is sooo screwed up!!!! Itachi what are we gonna do?))

((also, check out the new RP Sakura and I set up!))  

bessio
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 5:43 pm
Rai went wide eyed at the thought of this tragic news. "Take me to her quickly, we don't have much time until we get pulled into the newly discovered planets gravity."

((Are you serious she just up and quit?))  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:12 pm
" What's wrong?" Isura said feeling left out, she didn't know what happened.

((yup, she just left, i don't know what to do!))  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

bessio
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Mon Feb 25, 2008 6:33 pm
"Rai! Isura! What's going on?" Aimi asked, frantically.

((Yep. Itachi have you been able to talk to her? not online i mean.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 26, 2008 1:43 pm
"I have no idea." Isura said still wondering.

((no chance, I've been sick.))  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Alex the cyborg
Captain

4,300 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Treasure Hunter 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 27, 2008 3:48 pm
"Rea.....is dead!" Rai said tearfully to Isura and Aimi.  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 1:45 pm
"What?! B-b-but I did everything right? I didn't make any mistakes! I-i- i can't believe this!" Isura said thinking back to see if she did do anything wrong.

((to tell the truth right now I wouldn't care if she dissappeared off the face of the earth!... I know that's a little mean.))  

itachi8281
Vice Captain

Aerith333
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Feb 28, 2008 4:25 pm
"There nothing we can do about her. We have to go on and finish what we started. We are putting everyone here in danger if we just stand here and waste time," Kokoro said as she walk over to where they were without even looking up from her laptop.  
2) Role Playing section!

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games