Welcome to Gaia! ::

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Back to Guilds

Dedicated to bringing Chinese and friends from all over the world together. 

Tags: China, Chinese, friendship, Culture 

Reply *~ International Chinese Unite ~*
1k Comp :: Fab Prizes :: Newbies come & talk! <3 Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Chibito7

PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:57 am
rofl

Nein, I can safely say that has never happened to me.

I think I found a blue strand in my brother's hair once... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 20, 2008 2:46 pm
One time my mom found 3 strands in mine lol...

O AO
A blue? I've never heard of that. XD
Maybe some sort of blue colored thing stuck onto it. /nonsense

a- K0KO-

Chibito7

PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 9:18 am
I think I was hallucinating!

*dances around the room happily, waving pompoms in the air*

After all, I had only been awake for about fifteen minutes. xd  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 21, 2008 12:18 pm
I've had red and gold bits of hair.. [sounds so Gryffindor neutral -- LOL the other day I was going to buy a yellow and black top and my friend was like "it's so Hufflepuff" so I had to, y'know, not buy it.. xDD;]

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 10:17 am
eek

gonk

What's wrong with Hufflepuff, eh?! scream  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 11:13 am
Just.. everything about it screams "pathetic losers".. neutral

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 3:12 pm
evil

I need to sleep (as you know), but I will return with a vengeance to defend my Huffle pride!

ninja  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 22, 2008 9:07 pm
xd Harry Potter  

berryscary1

Chibito7

PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 9:12 am
Okies, well --

Hufflepuff are NOT pathetic.

In fact, they actually embody several of the other three houses' traits -

The loyalty of Gryffindor.

The intelligence of Ravenclaw.

The ambitions of Slytherin.

Because, you see, even though Hufflepuffs are the least defined students, as there is not a single trait that makes them stand out (because, yeah, for Gryffs it's bravery and loyalty, for Ravens it's their wit and intelligence, and for Slyths it's ambitions and competitiveness), they share a lot of a mix of the traits - just not to the same extent. Hufflepuffs are a healthy mix of all three houses' traits, and therefore, this makes them balanced people.

Hufflepuffs are known for being friendly and loyal, whereas the other three can be a little too arrogant; Gryffs can be prideful, Ravens too stuck-up about their intelligence, and Slytherins just plain nasty because of blood issues. Hufflepuffs are generally in the background, but that doesn't mean they're not people too. *sticks out tongue* I hate the Hufflepuffs in the books, because they're mainly cast in a crap light, but realistically, I admire Hufflepuff because they don't need attention; they're happy to be themselves, and I think (biasedly, of course), that they are the kindest house.

On the whole though, I believe in individual differences, rather than house differences, but I hate it when poor Hufflepuff get slated. Yes, a Gryffindor and Ravenclaw student can be just as 'nice' as a Hufflepuff student; but a Hufflepuff student can be just as special as any Gryffindor or Ravenclaw, or Slytherin as it may be, Niph. =P *refrains from stabbing Draco plushie*

Maa... is it obvious enough that I am definitely a Hufflepuff at heart? mrgreen

ninja  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 23, 2008 11:33 am
Oh please. rolleyes Gryffindors at least have a sort of endearing stubborn bravery and optimism; Ravenclaws are sexily intelligent, and Slytherins are just the best. But Hufflepuff, contrary to what you say, has none of those things. I mean, for goodness' sake. They're loyal because they're like sheep, always sticking with the herd. They are most certainly not intelligent or ambitious.

Loser. razz cool

Niphz
Crew

Chibito7

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:04 am
They are not pathetic. And they are not followers.

The other three houses just enjoy overshadowing them, taking the attention, and basically being dicks.

Especially Slytherins.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 12:09 pm
Yeah, alright, Slytherins are dicks. But at least it means they have them, and know how to use them. Bet Hufflepuffs are all virgins until the age of 30, or something. xD Besides, it's better being an intelligent and cunning b*****d than being a nice and friendly idiot.

Niphz
Crew

a- K0KO-

PostPosted: Thu Apr 24, 2008 10:09 pm
-quietly listens to conversation-
8DDDDD

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 10:30 am
Highly doubt it. I personally think Hufflepuffs are the most sexually (and secretly) frustrated. Look at that Ernie McMillan boy and Hannah Abbot. Phhf. They probably did it in fourth year or something. rolleyes

And I feel personally insulted with the last line. =P

I am nice and friend and intelligent (somewhat) idiot.

*nod*  

Chibito7

Niphz
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 25, 2008 4:36 pm
They're so retarded that they can't keep a girlfriend without dying on them -cough-Diggory-cough-

Besides, your own logic doesn't make sense. How can they be both frustrated and having sex in fourth year? rolleyes

Darling, I really don't see you as a Hufflepuff. xD

*~ International Chinese Unite ~*

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces