Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Resident Evil, "Did You Know" 's? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MadamTarantula

PostPosted: Sun Oct 04, 2009 4:12 am
AngelaAshford

I had already mentioned that in this thread. xd

Was it this thread? I couldn't find it.

It might've been in the Grill then. I remember posting a Hi Chew ad where she looked very similar to Rebecca.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 11, 2009 4:57 pm
Did you know that there is a sign by the Shopping District save room in Resident Evil 3 that says "falling up kills"?  

zaploid

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Sat Nov 07, 2009 3:39 am
Now, this is merely speculation on my part, but did you know that the names of Kenneth J Sullivan and Marvin Branagh were most likely inspired by the actor Kenneth Branagh? Who's famous for appearing in many Shakespearian films such as Othello, Hamlet and Henry V, as well as playing Victor Frankenstein alongside Robert De Niro in the 1994 version of Frankenstein.
Like I said, this hasn't been confirmed by Capcom, but I heard Kenneth Branagh, and my mind came right to, "The black guys from the first 2 RE games."  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 2:49 pm
Capcom doesn't care about Black people! scream
Alfred Ashford is Connor on Glen Martin DDS as well as Cody/Tyler/Ezekiel on Total Drama Island.
and these I'm not sure if some one has already said them but...
Ashley is Cindy Vortex
Claire was Loonette the Clown
Jack Krauser is XLR8 and Professor Xavier
Billy did stunt work for True Lies, Total Recall, Last Action Hero, and Terminator 2. And was Dr. Steve in Saw IV.
RE 2 Leon played major roles in specials for shows like Babar and other children's programming.  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Nov 10, 2009 5:11 pm
Garcian Smith

Alfred Ashford is on Total Drama Island.

Am I the only one who finds this ironic? xd  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:35 am
I don't get it.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 6:57 am
Alkaizer87
I don't get it.
I could be wrong, but I think he's referring to the fact that Alfred lived on an island, and that he's a drama queen.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:27 am
OH so I did gues right. I thought that too, but I was thinking that most likely I was wrong, because the way canas posted made it sound more like an inside joke about Total Drama Island.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:33 am
Well, if it was, I didn't get it either.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 7:37 am
Oh......did you know that in Marvel vs Capcom one of Jill Valentine's big special moves is when She sends Nemesis Charging at your opponent? But I think maybe someon already mentioned that or a lot of peopel alrady knew that.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 11:20 am
Was it Nemesis or the Tyrant? Cause I've seen the Tyrant, but not Nemesis in it.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 5:34 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, if it was, I didn't get it either.

Huh...
Seriously, am I the only one here imagining clown Claire?
Or Babar Leon?
Billy in Saw?
Billy in a Saw movie has some potential.  

Garcian Smith

Distinct Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Citizen 200

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Nov 11, 2009 9:33 pm
Garcian Smith
Huh...
Seriously, am I the only one here imagining clown Claire?
Or Babar Leon?
Billy in Saw?
Billy in a Saw movie has some potential.

Only if you hate Billy, and want to see him go through immense agony and pain. And frankly, that's something more suitable for RE4 Leon.

Though frankly, I can't imagine Alfred as anything else after "Good Morning World", where he plays Andy Peppers... This guy (on the left):

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 4:18 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Was it Nemesis or the Tyrant? Cause I've seen the Tyrant, but not Nemesis in it.
I'm pretty sure it's nemesis I remember seeing his coat, boot, and as he charged he had both hands in front, as if he's he's trying catch something. and as every one knows the only boat, boot monster that actually has two non-deformed hands is nemesis.  

Alkaizer87

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Nov 12, 2009 6:28 am
Well, I gotta say, I looked all over the net, at combo videos on Youtube and such, and didn't see Nemesis. Are you sure it wasn't one of the tagteam characters who happened to have boots and a coat?

Tyrant is the only one I saw: User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

From what you're saying though, it sounds more like a zombie, both hands in front, charging, trying to catch something.
Hmm...

I think if anyone would know for sure, it's Thee Stranger.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff