Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Playing
maximum ride rp,new story((now accepting)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

have you read the book
  yes
  no((i stare at you))
View Results

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:04 pm

"Just to the hospital,it's close by you guys can come too if you want."
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:04 pm

watches the two just incase they needed a little back up i wonder where shade, dane and that girl went?

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:15 pm

Wonderful trouble... Arctic cursed quietly and sighed. "If you're going to keep persisting on this, than fine. But if he doesn't want you to touch him, don't touch him, or you'll be going through hell," she warned, stepping back.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:25 pm

i stand up and walk over to Artic and whisper in her ear, "so whats the plan Renee? i'm not sure where shade and the other went and we still haven't found lance yet. do you want to go with tarou and i'll stay her and wait for the others or vice vera or something else?"

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

KATKIBA109

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:25 pm

The doctors didn't acknowledge the coment and opened the ambulence door.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 7:47 pm

Smiling thankfully in Arctic's direction, Tarou felt a bit better, but realized that to take care of the wound, they'd have to touch if somehow. Sighing, he looked to the ambulance. Sighing again, he walked to the ambulance, not getting in or anything as he was waiting for Arctic. Or whoever was going to come along.

_sa_fille_

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:11 pm

"there is another possiblity... if we can some how get away i bet i could heal that wound of his and we would avoid the hospital completely..." stands back a little giveing her time to think. looks at tarous back. it might take longer thanmy wounds did but i could probably fix that.but its whatever Artic decides she knows best when it comes to Tarou.
PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 9:33 pm

Arctic cursed. "I doubt there's anyway to get away from this one..." she mumbled. "But I think you should stay here and wait for the others..." trailing off, Arctic walked over to Tarou and patted him on the head. "It's alright... we'll find a way out of this one, kay, Tarou?"

Bachiatariko

_sa_fille_

PostPosted: Thu Mar 27, 2008 10:39 pm

Looking to the ground, Tarou's eyes narrowed at the thought of getting in the ambulance and going to the hospital, and letting someone he didn't even know touch his back. He didn't even like taking off his shirt earlier. Sighing, he glanced up to Arctic, but returned his gaze to the ground a few seconds later. "Yeah... okay, Renee..." He really didn't feel like arguing anymore.

Hesitantly, Tarou climbed into the ambulance and just stood there. He was quiet sure what he was supposed to do in there, but regardless, he wanted to take a good look around before the things started.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 5:10 am

((Alex,just telling you,that healing now counts as your power.))

"You might wanna strap in..."Said one of the men as he got into the back of the ambulence.

The other one got into the driver's seat.

KATKIBA109

Bachiatariko

PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 12:08 pm

Arctic shuddered, but got into the back of the ambulance with Tarou, wondering what had possessed her to tell them to check him. They healed exceptionally fast on their own- now if they could only get away...

Patting Tarou on the head again and sitting on the ground, she tried not to look around. Hospitals gonna be even worse... she thought darkly.
PostPosted: Fri Mar 28, 2008 1:55 pm

Joining Arctic, Tarou sat on the floor. He had heard what the man said about strapping in, he just didn't want to get his blood on anything. ... And having to sit with something against his back right now sounded a bit too much pain for him to just avoid thinking about.

_sa_fille_

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 7:30 am

((srry i havent been on in a while......... i was grounded sweatdrop ))

shade doesnt come in the car. "i'll make sure that i can make you guys lose shanks..." shade rubs his shoulder, and he walks swiftly away before they get in the car. dane just follows shade.
PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 2:24 pm

((i intended it to be ^^))

"umm.. guess i just have to wait for Lance.." waves to Artic "we'll be fine! come back soon!!" turns and follows shade and the others at a slower pace

RinkoGoddessOfFruits

xXEndlessNitemareXx

PostPosted: Sat Mar 29, 2008 5:36 pm

shade stops walking for a moment, looking at the moon that fullly formed, came rising slowly. he smiles painfully, knowing someone would die this night. he just wasnt sure who....... "hey, you ok? listen..... he's coming!" dane hisses in shade's ear, snapping him out of his trance.
they can see a figure in the distance, shade just holding his sword, while dane his gun. claire steps far back into the woods, being able to see them. i knew this day would come, i just never thought that it'd be this soon.......dane calmly thinks to himself.
heh, this kid is gonna be sorry for messing with the both of us...... i just hope that they can get away safely...well, knowing you and dane, they will be just fine. that's why im worried. what if we cant beat him? we're already at a disadvantage, not only are we both wounded, but i get freaked out by a gun! well, that's your problem, not mine..... demonata... yes? if i get really beaten up badly....... can you kill shanks for me? well, to tell you the truth, i've always wanted to kill a werewolf... their blood smells DELICIOUS!!! dont remind me....... you and your vampire brothers always try to pick on the weak... well, dont blame me when you and dane are dead, and your friends going with you... and dont even TRY to pick on my brothers....... dracula and i never saw eye to eye, so to speak dont remind me............. shade sheepishly talks inside himself to demonata
(demonata is a vampire....... i dont think it goes w/ the story, but it sounded kool, to be posessed by a vampire/demon)
Role Playing

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games