Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Silver Springs Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 7:51 am
Once in the changing room for women not guys but women. She undressed and in a stripping completely and as she did so she thought of ways to improve her walk surface walking. She then turned on the showers and rinsed herself thoroughly coming up with multiple ideas. Ariana combed her fingers through her hair making sure to get the tree bark out of her hair and cupped some water in her hands. She splashed the water she had cupped on her face and then reached for a towel realizing she never brought a towel or bought one.
"Oh crap..."
She said still reaching for a towel frantically. She formed hand seals and using henge no jutsu to make it look as if she were wearing towels. She then walked out quickly leaving the shower running and her clothes. She bought two towels feeling awkward even though no one could notice she felt strange as if someone would suspect something. Ariana handed the money to the lady and rushed back into the changing room and into the shower. She sighed in relief looking down as the water showered onto her head and body. The water trickled down her body as she began to think. She must have stayed in there for a good 15 minutes thinking until it came to her in the shower. She had covered up the drain and began to flood the stall with water with her in it. Being the bottom of the stall was blocked by the doors unlike restroom stalls no water would escape. Ariana filled the showers about 3 feet and focused chakra to the soles of her feet. Now without high heels it'd be simpler. She focused the chakra and shot to the top of the stall forgetting the stall was only so high her waist up was exposed but no one was in there so she didn't care much. Once she shot up she focused the chakra to a widespread again and made the bottom cup a bit then remembered what happened before right as it were about to happen again. She then watched her feet carefully realizing paper didnt need to cup, the leaf laid pretty straight, and her hand when patting the water was wide spread but no curves but the natural curves of her hands. She quickly reformed the chakra to a flat wide span. She had finally done it but she was wondering if it were just because of the stall. On the other side of the door the water was leaking. A guard noticed it as he passed the opening on the womens changing room and knocked on the door asking if anyone was in there. Ariana grew nervous looking down over the stall. She crouched quickly barely seen by the man who grew even more suspicious.
"hey whats going on in there?!"
He yelled as Ariana quickly canceled the chakra flowing to the soles of her feet falling into the water that was now 4 feet since she never turned off the shower head. She was up to her breast in the water and the man could hear a thud. A started to try knocking the door over banging against it. Ariana held her breath plunging into the water and unclogging the drain. She then turned off the shower head as the water slowly went down. She sighed in relief until the door came down. By the that time the water was low and leaked out from the now open door. Ariana just putting her towels on slowly looked up as if she was only putting on her towel until he kicked in the door.
"oh...I thought... never mind....excuse me for my behavior.
The guy walked off quite embarrassed hoping he didn't lose his job. Ariana rested her back against the wall and slid to a sitting position making a sound corresponding to the close encounter.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:32 am
Ariana stood up and walked out of the womens changing room with her clothes in hand. As she was heading to the springs she threw out her ripped leggings and gave her clothes to the storage keeper. Ariana then focused chakra to her feet the way she had in the showers and stepped on the water with one foot to see if she'd stay a float. She then stepped on with both feet sinking a bit but they she focused a little more chakra to widen the expansion of the chakra. She was now floating perfectly ok. She took a few steps and it felt like she was moving on a trampoline but a lot more unbalanced with each heavy step. She found it rather simple compared to the tree climbing exercise and began to run tripping a bit. Off of reaction she focused chakra to her finger tips so when tripped stumbling her fingers pushed off the ground while she ran hunched over. She then let her arms drop and her fingers glide across the water as she ran. Though dropped they weren't exactly at her sides but outwards. Her knees bent quite a lot when she ran on water so it made the reach easy. The water splashed where her finger tips glided and all the people around watched her as they sat still resting and enjoying them selves.

Bodhisattva Empress

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 10:55 am
Ariana's legs grew tired and she began to slow to a halt. She discontinued the chakra flow to the soles of her feet and into the waters which didn't make her feel any better since it was so hot. She walked towards the edge of the hot spring and walked over to the storage keeper giving her a ticket. The lady then gave her clothes and Ariana went into the womens changing room and began to shower removing the towels.
"Ah! much better"
Ariana said closing her eyes and letting the cool hit her face tilting her head up towards the shower cap. After a few minutes she looked down to grab a towel while turning off the shower head. She dried off her face and walked out of the stall and began to put dry her self off. She put her clothes back on figuring she was going to have to go home to get a new set of clothes but first she had to get her pins from the academy training grounds. Ariana walked out of the womens changing room and left through the gates that lead away from the hotsprings

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:33 am
*korioki letf all of his stuff in a locker infront of the spring took a towal aound his waist and entered the hotspring*
how soothing*sayd korioki while letting out a realeving sigh*
*korioki lied his head on a rock that seemed well shaped putting the towl under his head and took a nap*  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:45 am
Ariana stared at Korioki as he went to sleep then splashed him
"Hey don't just leave me here"

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:33 pm
*korioki started to wake* wha... who ... what the...
hey why did you wake me i had a dream about you and me....
*thinks*: woops shuldnt have sayd that..
erm... yer any way whyd u wake me redface  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:18 pm
Korioki Mishima
*korioki started to wake* wha... who ... what the...
hey why did you wake me i had a dream about you and me....
*thinks*: woops shuldnt have sayd that..
erm... yer any way whyd u wake me redface

((lmao ))
Ariana laughed a bit hearing him.
"Well I didn't come with you so you could go to sleep."
Ariana said splashing him again

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:23 pm
((hey im RPing razz ))
oh so thats how it it biggrin well Fire release: Shuriken jutsu *screamed korioki and made more fog in the spring* he he find me now and splash me
*korioki dived and swam away*  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:57 pm
Korioki Mishima
((hey im RPing razz ))
oh so thats how it it biggrin well Fire release: Shuriken jutsu *screamed korioki and made more fog in the spring* he he find me now and splash me

Ariana laughed a bit hearing his splash then looked into the water adjusting her eyes so she'd see further. She dived in and focused chakra to her feet to increase her speed and blast past him. She turned around as she passed him and stuck a tongue out while they were under

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:03 pm
Errianna
Korioki Mishima
((hey im RPing razz ))

Ariana laughed a bit hearing his splash then looked into the water adjusting her eyes so she'd see further. She dived in and focused chakra to her feet to increase her speed and blast past him. She turned around as she passed him and stuck a tongue out while they were under
can u explain that post i dont get it xDDD  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:10 pm
((I found you and passed you and stuck my tongue at you))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:14 pm
((oh ok xp ))

*thinks*: dmn shes fast.. forgot her mains are water and wind xd
*korioki lifted him self onto the water without ari noticing it and stood on the water while she looked for him*

((playing hard to get i like that about a girl xd xd xd ))  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:25 pm
((lool no that's not it. My character likes being single.[btw my character was looking back when she passed.))
Ariana looked at him surface then stopped shooting chakra from her feet. She simply stoof up so she was above water looking at Korioki.
"Care to spar?"
Ariana asked combing her fingers through her hair.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:45 pm
naaaa... im abit to wet to spar... ((and btw that hard to get thing whas a joke))
*korioki started to strech him self loosing control and falling back into the water* *unamused he stud up and sayd* : That... whas SO NOT COOL ! stare well any way back to my loungeing ...
*korioki sat on his place (the one he took erlyer) he layd back hes head and sighed*  

The Wind Keeper

Greedy Raider

Bodhisattva Empress

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 2:49 pm
(( I know just wanted to be sure))
Ariana sighed then got out of the water.
"aw you're no fun. It's broad daylight and you ant to take a nap"
Ariana said sitting on the dry dry land by the rock he rested by

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 67 68 69 70 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games