Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Training Grounds #1 (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:18 pm
"now, hit me with it." oroami said as he ran swiftly towards her. his hands ready for a strike  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:26 pm
susumu take a taijutsu pose quickly then rotates her body spining her self downwards. she deflects oraomi's attack and thrusts her open palm towards his stomach.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 5:30 pm
oroami rushes his hand down to grab susumu's arm, at that moment the electricity goes through him "nice." oroami said as he began a sweep kick for susumu's legs.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:16 pm
susumu smiled while oraomi trips her she charges her entire body with an electrical current once again...if oraomi still has contact with her, he would be instantly electricuted.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 6:49 pm
oroami felt the charge go through him, "good," he said as he stepped back "now you must continue on that jutsu, as your stamina gains, your strength in your jutsu must as well."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:03 pm
susumu smiles to oraomi. "that makes sense. im really going to suprise them at the chuunin exams since i've even copied 2 moves now." susumu activates her sharingan again.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 7:07 pm
"nice," oroami said as he smiled softly to susumu waiting for her to say something or do something  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:04 pm
an idea clicks in her head.
susumu makes a lightening clone. then charges her body with the current transfer skill...
"now no matter what if you try to attack you get a nasty electrical burn" susumu smiles.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:10 pm
"nice." oroami says smiling as he sat on a stump waiting for susumu, to get more stratigic ideas  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:17 pm
another idea clicked in her head.

susumu lays down and makes a cloud in her hands upon it reaching the required size she passes out and a cloud whisp in the shape of her face floats around oraomi. "now if anybody tries to touch me while in this mode they get electricuted. and i have a lightening clone to keep an eye on me as well" susumu releases the technique, sits up and smiles and oraomi.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:22 pm
"that's a great defence." oroami smiles sweetly "you are good at the thought of strategies."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:27 pm
susumu smiles at oraomi. "the more moves i get the easier it is to think up some serious strategies. and besides i figure being a strategists is the most important part of being a ninja, thats what keeps not only you but your friends alive as well." she looks gratefully at oraomi as she drinks some water. and begins to regain alittle energy.  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:31 pm
oroami stood "well then, soon i garuntee you will become strong both being a ninja and a strategist." (im going to sleep night see you tomorrow)  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 17, 2008 8:37 pm
susumu smiles at oraomi "thank you" she bows deeply to him. (ok goodnight, i will ttyl)  

Eris5

Havok-Trance

PostPosted: Fri Apr 18, 2008 5:30 am
"susumu, im not your sensei, and we are the smae age, no reason to bow." oroami said as he began to walk towards her smiling  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 438 439 440 441 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games