Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD
~Time Stranger Kyoko RPG~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Oct 17, 2005 8:23 pm
((Yeah, ^^ we need you Aisu~ So maybe over winter break or soemthing, we can RP ur clan thing. ^^))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:06 am
((Yes, yes. Dying is never a very pleasant prospect. I think we need to start a second, slower plot line for other people to jump into. Like mazoku attacking or something. Just because Alcina is not currently there to awaken the stranger's powers, doesn't mean they can't be fighting mazoku on their own!))  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 8:12 am
Kane ran to Alcina and Hayato, almost tripping again because of his robes, "Lunis-san said that she suddenly needed to get back home... It was rather unexpected and she left quickly..."

He blinked at them and their calmness towards each other. Wasn't Alcina mad at Hayato earlier? He shrugged to himself and thought, maybe they sorted things out...?

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 3:48 pm
Hayato frowned. 'Did something happen to her clan?' He pondered in his thoughts, but shrugged it off. "Aww, she left without telling me~" He chuckled. Although he kept the joking look on him, inside, he was getting worried. His clan's boundary was quite far from the werewolves, but he was still worried, that He might have gone there.

"Well twerp, want to run and get us new pair of clothes?" he asked, grabbing Kane's head and spinning him the other way. "Off you go." He pushed him a little.  

akeikas
Captain

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:00 pm
His body spun around and pushed by Hayato. Pouting, Kane turned around, "I'm not your servant Hayato-san--" He then remembered that Hayato was one of the people in the group who was trying to help him find Sui and that Hayato could be very useful for the search. Kane sighed and mumbled, "Alright, I'll go get you guys some clothes..." He walked down the hall, grumbling about how difficult of a person Hayato can be.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:04 pm
Hayato raised an eyebrow, chuckling. "I heard that! And get medical things for Alcina here!" He yelled after him. "Oh! Older Twerp! Are you around?" He asked, looking around. "I have some questions."  

akeikas
Captain

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:12 pm
Alcina was also worried about Lunis. However, she getting a distinct displeasure from Hayato's attitude. He seemed like maybe he was too worried...

What was she thinking? That was awfully unkind to Lunis... Why should she care anyway?

"I left him back in the living room..." she said, trying to distance herself from those thoughts. "It's back this way." Alcina started to walk that way, feeling vaguely distracted. She didn't really care if Hayato was following her at the moment.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:18 pm
Back in the living room, Kisuna had heard Hayato's call. He sighed and exited. Kisuna noticed that they were in the hall just outside and went to them.

"If only I was ollddderrr..." Kisuna grumbled as he walked there. When he finally got there, he asked, "Hayato-nii-san, what do you want?" He looked at the wolf kizoku with annoyance in his eyes. Unfortunately for Kisuna, his eyes also looked to see Alcina next to Hayato. In an instant, his face turned red again and he turned his head to face his right. He crossed his arms and asked more quietly, "What do you want Hayato-nii-san?"

Leri
Vice Captain

akeikas
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:24 pm
Hayato saw the Hebizoku leader and chuckled. "Aww, does the Older Twerp like the Princess?" He teased with a mocking grin. But before any of them reply to that, he continued. "I wanted to know if we could go to the ocean real quick right now. I want to see where this Sui lives. Maybe I can get a track of where he is."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:33 pm
Alcina paid no attention to Hayato's question. Her mind was still focussed on his first statement and Kisuna's blush. How... How... CUTE!!! He must have never gotten a hug from anyone other than his sister...

"Kisuna-san! You're bright red!" Evil thoughts ran through her head as she walked up to the kid. "Haven't you ever been hugged before?" She gave him another hug. "You're so cute!!!" Then to top everything off, she gave him a quick and chaste kiss on the cheek.

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:39 pm
( *doubles up in laughter~* )

"Kisuna-san! You're bright red!" Evil thoughts ran through her head as she walked up to the kid. "Haven't you ever been hugged before?" She gave him another hug. "You're so cute!!!"

Kisuna's blush reddened to a point where he wished that the princess wouldn't hug him so affectionately. He never had a hug from anyone besides his sister and besides that, this hug was by a girl who was unrelated to him in any way.

Then to top everything off, she gave a quick and chaste kiss on the cheek.

At that point...

... he fainted.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:46 pm
The princess caught Kisuna as he fell unexpectedly. Luckily, he was fairly light. "Maybe I went too far... Um, a little help here?" Light though he was, she'd have issues carrying him herself...  

MemoryDragon
Crew

Witty Lunatic

Leri
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 4:54 pm
Back in the kitchen, Kisa sighed as she turned off the fire on the stove and put the lid on the pan. She heard some rattling near the window and turned to it. She took a step back when she saw another rain of pebbles hit the window. Cautiously, she opened it to see a cerulean blue fin stretched out on the sand. Her eyes widened and ran out to get an umbrella.

She came outside with a raincoat on and an umbrella. Kisa walked to him in concern, "Are you alright?"

"Mmhmm..." He nodded and put a hand on her shoulder, "Kisa-chan, do you mind bringing me in to dry...?"

She smiled and shook her head, "I don't mind. But... how am I going to let you in?"

"If you hang a rope from the bathroom window, I'll climb it and get inside," He said, "Please hide me... especially from Kane-chan. I'm sorry to ask this favor and give you such an odd responsibility..."

Kisa giggled, "It's alright. Anything for Sui-san." With that, she went back inside the castle in a hurry, hoping not to pass her brother or any of the guests.

She had borrowed a rope from the supply room and hooked the graple (sp?) on the edge and let the rope fall. Kisa watched the merman climb up and flip his body over as he landed inside the bathtub.

"So where have you been...? She was worried about you enough to bring a whole pack of people here..."

"Do you mind if I take a bath...?" Sui asked. Seeing her shake her head again, he continued and replied to her question, "I've been... around the place." He turned the knob and let the warm water run.

Kisa went over and locked the bathroom door, hoping no one would enter... or hear them. After that, she walked back over and sat on the stool behind the tub, "Around the place? How come you 'left'?" She took the shampoo bottle and put a glop on Sui's hair.

"Mm... I'd rather not answer that right now," Sui replied and giggled as Kisa massaged his head, "Kisa-chan, you give nice baths."

She laughed, "As always!"  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 18, 2005 6:20 pm
Hayato sighed and shook his head chuckling. "Twerp..." He muttered and picked Kisuna up by back of his shirt. "Where's his room?" He asked, looking around. "Yo! Younger Twerp?!" He yelled out, hoping she would reply. "Older Twerp just feinted right now!" He decided to let the whole place know this new fact. He was going to have so much fun pestering him with this now!

(( xd ))  

akeikas
Captain

OFFICIAL TANEMURA ARINA GUILD

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 130 131 132 133 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games