Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
does it make you a noob if... Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 1:51 am
But isn't it important to be observant when playing RE?

Also, if you don't have a question of your own to contribute, then please don't respond.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:47 am
yes, obvering is very important in these games.

does it make you a noob if you use the grenade launcher glitch on hard mode in REmake? (not sure if this question has been asked sweatdrop )  

UmbraGallus

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 12:06 pm
Only if it's your first time through on Hard mode. If you're replaying the game and are using it for the hell of it, then no. Go nuts.

Does it make you a noob if you get very irritated whenever someone says something bad about Leon or about RE4?  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 7:25 pm
No, it probably means that you have a liking for the game in a way that you either like it or like to be the only person who says bad about it.

Does it make you a n00b if you wished the RE games included a flamethrower type weapon that worked LIKE AN ACTUAL FLAMETHROWER!?  

Vinessa_Valentine

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:30 pm
yes because RE2 and i believe RE biggrin C had an ACTUAL FLAMETHROWER

does it make you a noob if you didnt know that RE1.5 didnt exist  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 02, 2008 8:43 pm
Remake had a flamethrower, too, and depicted quite gorgeously.

Umm... Probably. Considering that RE1.5 has an alternate storyline to RE2. So if one was to read up on the storyline of Resident Evil, they'd see RE1, RE2. Which means RE1.5 isn't really a part of the storyline, and therefore, doesn't exist. So then you probably know nothing of RE's storyline. Nor did you ever read up on the history of RE1.5

Does it make you a noob if you attempt to cure poisoning from Yawn by using Blue Herbs?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:35 am
Yes. Doesn't it tell you once you leave the attic where to go?

Here's an interesting take. Is Chris a noob for not knowing what Umbrella was in RE1/REmake? (Remember, he asks Rebecca what it is in the guardhouse chemical room)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:46 am
Hmm... That depends. I know in the movies, it said that Umbrella is the largest commercial entity in the United States. But in the games, I don't recall anyone mentioning just how huge Umbrella actually is.
I mean, we know its influence was massive in Raccoon City, and that it had several other locations worldwide.
And since, if I recall correctly, the S.T.A.R.S. was only active for 6 months before the Mansion Incident, Chris was probably relatively new in town, and didn't know about Umbrella as much. I mean, I don't really pay attention to what company made certain medicine I buy.
But I'm gonna say yes.

Does it make you a noob if you can't mix V-Jolt with only three bottles?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 5:52 am
No, it just means you're not a good chemist.

Does it make you a noob if you confuse V-JOLT with V-ACT?  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 03, 2008 6:00 am
Yes. But it's funny.

Does it make you a noob if you think that Resident Evil games were based on the Resident Evil movies, not vice versa?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Godzillab10

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:11 am
yes, because the first game and first movie are 6 years apart.

Does it make you noob if you started playing the games because of the movies?  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 8:15 am
No. The movies are cool.

Does it make you a noob if you wish Alice was in the games?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:37 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
No. The movies are cool.

Does it make you a noob if you wish Alice was in the games?
Yes, because you'd play as whoever in the games until they met up with Alice, then the game would turn into a ridiculous beat 'em up where the horror-themed game is broken.

(Oh, I hope I don't get shunned at even thinking of asking this) Does it make Wesker a n00b for underestimating the survivors of both RE0 and RE?  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:40 am
Oh we don't need Alice for that to happen, Just look at the damn gameplay preview of RE5.

Well, what was he supposed to do? I mean, there were zombies... Cerberus... Yawn.. Neptune... Hunters... Spiders... TYRANT... I mean, it's not like Wesker said, "Oh, there's this other monster here, that's even stronger than all those guys, and I'll just not send him out because the S.T.A.R.S. are too weak. He gave it all he got, so there wasn't really and underestimation happening.

Does it make Carlos a noob for hitting on Jill in the middle of the Outbreak?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 10:33 am
Well, I don't think so... I say he was just covering his bases in case anything happened so that before he'd die he MIGHT get lucky.

Does it make Sherry a n00b for not knowing how to use a gun, whenever all Capcom had to do was show a small scene involving Claire giving her a pistol and showing her how to operate it? Like a small clip before her crawling into the vents or wherever she crawled into.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games