Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Sword of Truth Guild, For Terry Goodkind Fans!

Back to Guilds

"Choose, then. With us or not. But choose this day for all time." 

Tags: truth, sword, richard, series, goodkind 

Reply The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)
Talk Time! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 9:13 am
You two sound like a pair of shrinks. Good gravy. @_@  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 3:50 pm
chubby_choco
You two sound like a pair of shrinks. Good gravy. @_@

We do?
...ppl keep telling me either to go into psychology or military intelligence...
...i say no cause thats stupid and it would ruin my fun of doing it casually...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Fri Feb 03, 2006 4:40 pm
Hmmm.....shrink, you say? Well.....I suppose if you have a shrink it makes it kinda easy to act like one. That's why Kailah likes to vent with me. I've been her therapist since X-Men Club.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 4:16 am
Ppl say i should go to one...but if i did i would be using my logic on them and i would also try to see how far i could manipulate them into believe untrue facts about me...twisting them and turning them to how i wanted them to think...so yea...it would cost me money and then they wouldnt want me as a patient if they found out...  

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 9:13 am
Phanari
Hmmm.....shrink, you say? Well.....I suppose if you have a shrink it makes it kinda easy to act like one. That's why Kailah likes to vent with me. I've been her therapist since X-Men Club.

Huh. That would explain why she's so strange. ^_~  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 04, 2006 12:57 pm
Platinum: My insurance pays for my therapist. She's too expensive for me to pay on my own. And they aren't hard to manipulate. Trust me. They tend to believe anything if it isn't too far fetched.

Chubby: Go eat a muffin. ^_^  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 05, 2006 8:00 pm
Ooh, muffins!! Zesty chili chocolate chip? *or whatever it is* whee  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 3:26 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
LOL...its the complete opposite for me...all my friends parents think im a horrible influence on their children...none of them like me...only one of my friends parents have ever liked me and unfortunately that wuz my best friend who now lives in Georgia...They say im off track and have a foul ******** cunts...

Well you can't argue too much with the foul mouth, can you?  

ZerimarObon

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 5:51 pm
chubby_choco

Hey, someone got it right!  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 06, 2006 9:20 pm
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252
LOL...its the complete opposite for me...all my friends parents think im a horrible influence on their children...none of them like me...only one of my friends parents have ever liked me and unfortunately that wuz my best friend who now lives in Georgia...They say im off track and have a foul ******** cunts...

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

Phanaridie

PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 2:27 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252

Yep. And when I cut loose, people think that that's how I always behave. I'm a party girl, but I believe that there's a time and a place for everything and I always do my best never to over step those boundaries.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 07, 2006 6:22 pm
Phanari
chubby_choco

Hey, someone got it right!

Yaaaaayyyy! I'm teh smart!!  

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200

Platinum_Behemoth252
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 11:04 am
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252

Yep. And when I cut loose, people think that that's how I always behave. I'm a party girl, but I believe that there's a time and a place for everything and I always do my best never to over step those boundaries.

i try not to but i seem to be one of those ppl that always goes a step too far...that sucks...and lol chub...  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2006 1:25 pm
Platinum_Behemoth252
Phanari
Platinum_Behemoth252
ZerimarObon
Platinum_Behemoth252

i try not to but i seem to be one of those ppl that always goes a step too far...that sucks...and lol chub...

Yeah. Usually, when I do over step, it's more like a leap than a step. Okay, it's more like a decatholon. But that's beside the point. I would never do something like that when I'm in a position that holds responsibility. I take my actions seriously in those situations.  

Phanaridie

chubby_choco

Dapper Hunter

7,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Tycoon 200
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 09, 2006 8:02 pm
Sounds familiar. I'd like to think I'm the same way...
...or maybe I'm irresponsible...  
The Wizard's Keep Archives (Old Stuff)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 24 25 26 27 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces