Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans:Without a trace Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Which is the better couple
  Beastboy&Raven
  Beastboy&Terra
View Results

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 3:46 am
Arachnid fished through his badpack pulling out a deep red cushion with golden tassles. 'Here Raven I saw it and it just screamed grey moody teen !' he gave it to here. Making sure his face mask was straight.

Robin smiled seing Gemini's arm glowing. He knew what it meant though he didn't like it. 'He's back isn't he Gemini' has asked though deep down knew the answer.

Nimbus smiled feeling warm and fuzzy inside as he cut the power to brother blood academy and sending virus into the computer network.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 5:26 am
Brotherblood snapped his finger and the power turned back on. He then pressed the intercom button and said,"Gearhead would you mind getting rid of the virus." Once Gearhead got rid of the virus Brotherblood spoke into the intercom,"Thank you." Brotherblood then turned to Turgon and as he took a device out of his desk he said,"My plan is simple, I'm going to use this to steal the titans powers and make them my own."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:11 am
Raven took the red cushion. "Great now I'm a grey, moody teen." She said sarcastically before adding. "Thanks."

Shade looked a little surprised that Iceshard wasn't angry, but a small smile came on his face. "Thanks. You manipulate ice, right? Pretty useful."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 11:18 am
"Yeah, It's pretty cool,"Iceshard said as he got up.  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:07 pm
'We'll come on your not excatly bright pink happy thirty something are you ?' he giggled. He turned to Gemini 'And for you little midget.' he took out a wolf tooth necklace. 'I know you like fuzzy scary looking dog-things so it made sense !' he dropped it into her hands.  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 12:29 pm
Kidflash walked into the room and said,"It's a little harsh to call her a midget don't you think."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 6:51 pm
Starfire smiled as Arachnid gave Gemini and Raven gifts. She than walked over to Robin seeing his face look different. She walked over to him and said as she cut herself off as she looked at Gemini's shoulder that is glowing, "Robin what is..." She looked at Gemini's shoulder as it glowed and said, "Gemini."  
PostPosted: Sun May 25, 2008 8:00 pm
"Wow thank you Arachnid," said Gemini with a smile on her face. She than put it on and it mactech with her outfet. "Don't worry Kidflash I don't mind it he always calls me that," she said. She than heard her father and mother asking ehr a question about the mark glowing and now when the mark glowed it was noticeable. Gemini said, "Yes, he's back and he'll be wanting me and mother now. And I hate that man." She than looked down and walked over to the spot she was standing earlier and sat there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Hm, I see. Well, now I'll be seeing Oracle now," said Turgon. He than disappeared into the shadows and appeared infront of Oracle. "Hello there Oracle," he said.

Oracle saw Turgon and said, "Hello master Turgon. Its a surprise to see you here," she bowed.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

boy arachnid

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 4:25 am
'I guess you right Kidflash. To make it up I have a gift for you. He went back into his bad producing a big bar of chocolate. Here enjoy and go hyper !' he turned round. 'Oh great the guy with the bad fashion sense has returned ' he sighed.

'Don't worry Gemini I'll stop him we all well he wont win this time' he clenched his fist.  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:42 pm
"Great... He's back." Raven said sarcastically as she noticed the glowing mark on Gemini's shoulder.

"The Titans won't know what hit them next time." Shade said.  

dragonelf213

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:45 pm
Iceshard smiled and said,"You've got that right."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 12:54 pm
Tetra slowly awoke on the medic bed and streched. "Hmm I wounder what everyone is doing." She got up and went to the main room and yawned. "Did I miss anything?" As she looked at newcomers.  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:02 pm
Hotspot saw Tetra and said,"Hey Tetra did you enjoy your nap."  
PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:07 pm
Tetra saw hotspot across the room. "It ways very peaceful. Did I miss anything?"  

ElectricCandii

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

PostPosted: Mon May 26, 2008 1:35 pm
Hotspot shrugged his shoulders and said,"Not much."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games