Welcome to Gaia! ::

Nothiing Just die already

Back to Guilds

-dfgdfgdfgdsfgfd 

Reply JUGGALO STYLE®
3rd person takes over!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

3rd person rules!?!
  yes
  no {crazy.....}
  other/neutral
View Results

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:03 pm
Shuppy winces as he crashes into the ground, then without grace he scrambles back up and starts running after her. Shuppy wonders aloud why he was knocked down in such a manner, then on why he is chasing after the girl who knocked him down, he comes to the conclusion that he knows nothing, but must keep up the chase until one of the two parties grows weary......  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:08 pm
She smiled when she heard him get up and continued to chase her. So, she thought, he would continue to play her little game. She slowed down a little bit to make it a little more fair for him, she had not realized she was going so fast, for he the speed was secound nature to her and she always forgot how fast she was going while she ran.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:12 pm
Shuppy sighs, why must this be so unfair, now she's slowing down....if she knew Shuppy's secret she wouldn't do something like that. He bunches forward, slowly increasing his speed.  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:16 pm
Sheena turned around completely when he sighed and gave him a confused look. Was he upset because she slowed down? She also notticed he picked up the fact that he picked up speed, and she smiled and picked up a little speed herself.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:23 pm
Shuppy frowns, a confused look, what is she thinking, that she's going to be ahead of me forever? He smiles, here he comes! He lunges forward, now moving almost as fast as he possibly can, coming within a hair's width of her....  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:29 pm
She smiles as he comes so close to her. She moves to the side easily. Missed me, she teased, although I have to admit the closest in a long time. Dare to try agian? She laughed and took off in what most people would call a run.

(alright I have to go for now, talk to you latter)

XO_Sheena_XO

Shuppard

Distinct Explorer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 26, 2008 11:38 pm
He sighs as he misses and notices her start "running", as he shifts into a comparable speed he trips over his own feet and falls to the ground. As Shuppy scrambles back up he notices something dripping down the side of his face, it must be sweat as he wearily starts pounding off to catch up with her.

(I should have gone to sleep a couple hours ago so this works out for me....)

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:33 am
She turns around when she heard him fall and wonders out loud if he was ok. Her eyes caught something dripping down his face but since both of them kept moving she was unable to tell if it was sweat or blood. She also started to notice he didn't seem as fast as earlier.

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:33 am
Felix chases after JayJay and glomps her back.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:35 am
Sheena turns around finding Angel on her back. She smiles suddenly and runs carring Angel and jumps in the water. And jumps back out leaving Angel in by herself and takes off to where she was all the while laughing.  

XO_Sheena_XO

Fallen Poetry Angel

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:37 am
Felix shrugs. Close is good, whatever the case, she guesses. It was good. (explaining)
Felix shrugs again, it's not like burdans are new for her, but either way she's fine with it. (knowing/not knowing situation.)
Felix has odd issues in her head and it would take too long too explain how disapproving works in her mind.

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:39 am
Felix smiles and swims around. She has been wanting to go swimming for awhile, but stupid stuffs keep comming up. After a bit, she gets out and chases after Sheena again.  

Fallen Poetry Angel

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:16 am
Sheena smiles, then realizes that Angel is chassing her. Great, she started thinking out loud, now I have to poeple chassing me and now I have to actually be careful and watch my surrondings... just great. She smiled and sighed.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:25 am
Felix saw a somewhat distressed look on Sheena's face, and stopped. This might not be a good idea....  

Fallen Poetry Angel

XO_Sheena_XO

PostPosted: Fri Jun 27, 2008 11:31 am
She looked over towards Angel and notticed that she was no longer chassing her. She looked over at Angel with a confused look on her face and was pretty sure it was in her eyes also. She started to worry and thought out loud, is she ok?  
JUGGALO STYLE®

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff