Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Yukikage's office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 6:51 am
Different, eh? I like the sound of that.
“Genjutsus are my weakness as well, I’ve been trapped in a couple without realizing it a couple of times.” Zann thought about his fight with Ripp, for former Tsukikage, and how he had almost killed Futashi and him with his Kurama clan genjutsus.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:03 am
"In my fight with Neko, she used that Clone genjutsu where they don't dissolve after a normal blow. that fight is what made me not become sannin."  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:20 am
“Ah, the Cloud Clone technique…yeah, Futashi tried to trick me once with that. Though the Kurama clan’s genjutsu, I’ll have to say it’s…completely different.”  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 7:50 am
"Oh yea? I can't learn any of the genjutsu from the Cloud because it's all based off of lightning. And that's not really my elements, unless I added another. but I like them the way they are."  

D a i j b

iZann

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 10:46 pm
"I know...well that's why genjutsu's my weakness. And even if I add another element it won't be lightning. So, when's the Yukikage coming?" Zann said, a little impatient with all the waiting.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 2:57 am
Jack went through the door behind the bookcase and placed a book on the table it was open and the picture was of a flower called a FOXglove.
"how can i help you?"he said  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:05 am
((Lol FOXglove XD))
Zann turned around to Jack, dipping his head as a greeting and as respect,
"Yukikage-dono, Daisuke and I have come here in hopes of learning genjutsu, as that is our strongest weakness and we wish to overcome it." Zann explained as he read the description for the flower, wondering why Jack suddenly decided to show them his favourite flower.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:16 am
((nah it aint my favorite flower...it is nice looking in reality but toxic))

"Genjutsu okay"Jack then grabbed a scroll in the bookcase.
"well since it is only genjutsu there is no worry in destroying my office." He said smiling
"lets start with a few basic genjutsus"he said making seals and does the Nise Shookanjoo No Jutsu (False Summons Technique).
"which one is my real summon" He said pointing to a large frog and snake out the window.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:26 am
Zann looked at each of the animals carefully, studying each of them for a few minutes. His eyes wandered from the frog to the snake, not entirely sure which one to pick. Finally, he slowed down his own breathing to listen better. He could hear the snake's breathing, but not the frog's. To confirm this he activated his Byakugan in his left eye, and sure enough the snake had a chakra circulatory system but the frog didn't.
"It's the snake." He said simply.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:31 am
"well good but" Jack then showed Zann his hands. "no blood yes the snake is real but not mine ...the genjutsu was not the fake summon but what i said"
Jack then walked near zann "genjutsus will only work if you can trick people into them.I gave a good clue since i made seals and not made myself bleed to summon"
Jack then showed him a part of the scroll. "since you are jounin this wont be so hard. Naisenranki no Jutsu (Internal Spawn Technique) used to distract the enemy practice on me. You just think of anything that can spawn from in me like tenticles tails an extra head and make me see it"  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:40 am
Naisenranki no Jutsu (Internal Spawn Technique)? Sounds good... Zann read the scroll carefully first, then discreetly made some handseals with only his right hand so it was easier to hide, and not let Jack notice. Since this was his first time, he decided to try something small first. Suddenly an extra arm sprouted from Jack's chest, made as if to grab him by the throat.  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:47 am
"Goo...od *ack* *ack* bu..t" jack then grabbed the hand and stopped it.
"focus more so that *ack* i ugh aack wont be able to struggle ack" jack said fighting the hand .

(( let your imagination free ... make tenticles grabb my hands so i cant use Kai(release) it aint godmodding if you do it since there are 3-4 ways out a genjutsu but make sure you do that on the 3rd post so that there is time to react to it...saying the jutsu works to make it sound like a ninjutsu distract the enemy))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:54 am
((Ooooh ok then I thought the genjutsu was like it can't be touched or something...))

Zann focused harder, he had gotten the hang of it and now he decided to take it to the next stage. Long, thick, slimy tentacles suddenly sprouted from Jack's legs to bind around them, making him unable to move from the spot. From his shoulders, the same tentacles sprouted, spiraling down his arms like a snake. When they reached his hands, a mouth suddenly opened up in the tentacles, revealing a row of razor sharp teeth inside its jaws. They opened up wide to clamp down on Jack's hands, making him unable to use them. The hand that was going to grab Jack's throat continued...  
PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 3:58 am
((the genjutsu cant kill or anything but it can knock people unconsious.
kai is one way to get out of it the other is wounding yourself the third is if someone helps you out 4th is if you loose focus like someone else attacks you))

Jack seeing that Zann was very good then used the one last thing he could do.
Jack focused and slowed his own breathing and collapsed faking death.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

iZann

PostPosted: Wed Aug 27, 2008 4:05 am
While enjoying the moment of success, Zann lost focus as he still wasn't accustomed to this jutsu yet. The moment Jack tried to feint death, the tentacles and the hand disappeared seemingly into the air, as Zann had stopped the chakra flow to the jutsu. Crap.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games