Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Snow Gate (must pass the Harbor first) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:30 am
((OK... that was not in my dictionary, tactic scrolls and the like LOL...))
As the other ninja was screaming in pain because of the Blue flame jutsu the ice tiger came out and pounced at Jack, after the tiger pounced he used some handsigns and used the (Hidden Snow: Instantaneous Body Skill) to get away, then used Snow transformation to hide himself while he recovered  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:17 pm
((you will recover a solid frozen foot?))

Jack simply punched the ice tiger. His extremely cold hands compacted more ice around it and it was too frozen to move.
"I sudgest you retreet" he said.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 5:22 pm
((No remember I had 3 ninja 1 was hiding and an ice tiger pounced on you by the way))  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2009 9:02 pm
((I froze the surrounding of the ice tiger by punching it with my hand which are burning -100 due to blue flame... LOL its just a confusion it normal))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 4:41 am
The 2 Ninja that were left in hiding stayed where they are waiting for a chance to attack,  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2009 9:04 pm
Jack closed his hands and the fire went out. He bent down for a momment and put 4 kunai into the snow and there were strings attached, pretending to leave he said "good you retreated" he made his steps careful not to make a single sound so when the ninjas decided to come out of hiding he will be able to react.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Wed Mar 25, 2009 3:21 am
Both Ninja Used the Yuki no Yoroi (snow Armor) then one of them came out and dashed at Jack Doing handsigns and then used the Snow Chains to try and Bind Jack the other ninja was busy doing handsigns in the Snow  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 28, 2009 4:23 am
Jack expected as much hearing the dashing ninja he pulled his katana out quickly and he pulled to on the string while jumping NOT to send the kunai into the air but to dodge the chains and send him with the katana's blade facing the ninjas.

((I used it like a bunjee cord. see it like i jumped to avoid the chains and the pull would send me towards you katana first))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 1:05 am
The other ninja hiding Shouted "GO!" the ninja that attack now quickly grab the Katana and got his hand cut and tried to hold his neck to prevent Jack from moving and said "Your coming with me... we are going to hell." (yes i know I am cut by that...) the ninja hiding then used Rouga Nadare no Jutsu (Wolf Fang Avalanche Technique) to bury both in the snow  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 7:56 am
((normally I would make jack form a handseal to stuff him back instantly to Zeramaru's scroll but LOL ))

Jack saw that they would all get hurt so he made handseals as fast as he could. "Itsukaku Hakuegei (One Horned White Whale)!" Jack suddenly created a whale below him which seemed jump into the air sending jack safely away from the avalache but now the whale is going to crash back down onto the other ninjas.

((Um the whale be huge if you seen the movie where it was used they it be close to toad summon sized.))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 9:12 am
((OMG,really no match to a seasoned Rper, LOL oh yeah how many days have you gone wothout sleep?))

The ninja that was in the way of the avalanche smiled and said "Nice one..." as the snow avalange turned into wolves and he quickly jumped onto the 1 of the wolves, while the one who controled them was sure to be crushed he threw about 10 kunai with papertags on them to try to destroy Jack, the other did the same signs for the Wolf Avalanche and took control of 4 Snow wolves each comming from different directions  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 30, 2009 11:29 pm
((why do you say I dont sleep... oh you notice my posts vary from early morning to 12 midnight ... umm around 4 days and I am still awake!))

Jack saw that there were 10 kunai's headed for him.
"These guys mean buisness I guess I dont have to hold back" Jack thought as he put his hands together.
"Kikou Junpuu (Light Shield Seal Mechanism) "His arms opened into what looked like a cross and a shield of chakra was formed and it absorbed the explosions it was tough enough to withstand a rasengan.

As Jack landed he started to throw kunais at the surviving ninjas.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 2:43 am
((Ninjas? there is only 1 since 1 was skwished and the other is rolling in frost bite pain...))

The last remaining ninja thought of his moves to make sure his 4 wolves would not be wasted. otherwise he would not have anymore chakra. So to block the kunai he made the wolf he was riding on stand and while that wolf stood one of the four creept up from behind and pounced at jack.

((Ooo... you on at 5 pm amazing! I see you on at 2 am! LOL))  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:04 am
((LOL))

Jack as well was getting tired. Jack dashed towards the last ninja sliding from left to right to avoid the wolves.
As jack neared he swung his right hand hand towards the last ninja to punch him in the face.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

RaiTenguOni

PostPosted: Tue Mar 31, 2009 3:15 am
The ninja jumped off the wolf backwards to avoid the punch then to wolves from the side came out and tried to bite Jack's arms to prevent him from moving, then the wolves from behind and front pounced at jack.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 35 36 37 38 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games