Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
The HighTail Cafe Chatterbox Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Gold?
^_^
100%
 100%  [ 97 ]
Total Votes : 97

Leocara

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:19 am
trainerghallan
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Me and my Masamune,I love this sword! mrgreen

User Image

now i got a new toy just call me the king of one ups

now i got one plus a new beatstick

User ImageUser Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Be afraid, very afraid, i know what cereal you eat. MUAHAHAHAHAHHA  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 10:43 am
Too many images in this thread! Ahhhhh!  

00Shoe
Captain

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:09 pm
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Is that the newer version of masamune?The hilt is almost half the size of the blade.

well you guested right it is full tang i was at famine con and i saw that my local
sword shop had a both there so i checked it out fest thing i saw the was the sword with a sticky note on it saying 70 with a slash on it to 50 and it said full tang the fest thing i thought of was you with your big as ******** sword and how i liked your bold taste and the 2nd thing i thought of was the time when i was training with my friends Evin and Chris my friend Evin got me in to sword fighting and my friend Chris who pretested sword play quit a lot well the story is me and Evin were evenly match at the time my friend Chris trained with martial artist so he was hella better then me at the time we mostly used bokkens and thick big as ******** red wood branch's so back to the story one day
i found this hella long branch it wasn't red wood but it was long as ******** and it was on the ground so i picked it saw off the cracked ends sop it wouldn't crack down the middle when i was fighting and cut my hands so me Evin and Chris started first at all it was mostly one on one but nether of them could get close to get a point on me match after match i would win all day until they said it was to cheep and was like prove it to me because i was giving my all to be better then Chris i was my goal to beat him in skill after having the bad taste of losing to him in my last match so Chris said ill show its cheep he said let me and Evin challenge you at the same time in shock i was like OK but i am
going to lose if i take both of you on at the same time and they said do it
so we started the match they both come chagrining at me as fast as they could
and i just take my sword from side stance from my right and swing it
diagonally to left and smacks both them a sands them flying to the ground like a supper close line or power bar from Goku's power pole
evin and chris got up all scrached up and chris got a realy small conpond fracture and thay where like wtf man after that we cut that stick into two because we all agreed it was to cheep me and Evin and Chris where all 17 at the time iv Ben training to beat Chris seance i was 16 and i will never give up and that's the 2nd reason why i got the masamune the only thing don't like about it is its not foiled steel and one i like about it is that its the only 2 handed sword i can't wield it with 1 handed i have to use 2 not even my McLeod sword dares not to lissing to me and its a claymore and i can wield it like is a hand knife in my hand with ease as for my masamune is like Ashs charizard not only is it taller then me it also thinks is better then me to isn't that funny Dark_Dragon_Bagera  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:13 pm
00Shoe
A sword like that would have no application other then to display.

to me the only thing bad about it is it isn't folded steel other then that i just use it for crowd control  

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:14 pm
Trias Crystalfur
trainerghallan
rose also gots a new toy that tops evin me her sasuke sword omg i hate her so much she got it just to ******** with me

Sasuke sword? Isn't that a ninjato?

Hmm, nice nodachi over there....

yah yamu nice one you a** hole!  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:18 pm
Leocara
trainerghallan
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
Me and my Masamune,I love this sword! mrgreen

User Image

now i got a new toy just call me the king of one ups

now i got one plus a new beatstick

Be afraid, very afraid, i know what cereal you eat. MUAHAHAHAHAHHA

oh s**t no now no one will take seriously you basted

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:19 pm
00Shoe
Too many images in this thread! Ahhhhh!

thats for true now there is to much text lol  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 7:31 pm
slayer898
the sword was made not for fighting but to cut spear heads off from charging warriors the hilt is so big cuase the damn thing is heavy and awkward to use so the made it like that to counter balance the weight

almost forgot to post on yours my bad but here's one i heard about Masamune it was made to slay dragon's at least that what my friend
dillan told me but i would never use it like that tho i respect dragons
way to much to do that he also told me that true grand Leon (Masamune) is made out of
mytheral  

trainerghallan

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 8:09 pm
man if you guys want to see a shity sword i got this when i had the con crud
at fest when i got my sence is like AW ********! because we cant tell if its at least full tang but we can't tell plus it look like a stainless stell with crome pait for that is why the blade is sticky but the again its light its shiny and it has a net handle so any who it could be used as a good taring foil but then that lol 20 dollars wasted?

User Image

User Image  
PostPosted: Tue May 27, 2008 11:54 pm
O.OWow,that was all very...long...  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

trainerghallan

PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 3:17 am
Dark_Dragon_Bagera
O.OWow,that was all very...long...

i know i was a crazy kid i hope the guild will understand me better
and that's the reason why i am so bold i like to bare my sole but i can get emo
sometimes but i only get that way if i am over worked or if i am tiered or if i tried
my best at somthing and failed other then that im all about living life
to the fullest being baller helping friends but if i keep up this way i will be know for my sword fighting in steed my art.....................<(T<0>T)>  
PostPosted: Wed May 28, 2008 6:57 pm
lol I am an a** hole for having that sword Sasuke is emo  

Strawberry Akiza

Amarao90

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:46 pm
Soo....any other anime fans going to Otakon this year?  
PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 5:58 pm
Amarao90

I want to sooooooooo bad.I'm on the PA/Delaware border so Baltimore isn't that far away.I can never get anyone to take me crying crying crying  

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

Strawberry Akiza

PostPosted: Fri May 30, 2008 6:55 pm
Amarao90

I wish I'm broke untill next month and I dont know where it is.  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 192 193 194 195 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games