Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
anthro high Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxKyubi_KunxX

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:07 pm

"Ok, it's 3:30pm now... so you needa be home in 3 1/2 hours. And hell yes I'll come. ^^" He thrashed his tail back and forth, grabbing his books and slamming his locker.
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:41 pm

*smiles* yes! that sounds nice...gail are you comming?...*smiles at gail*

MoonSilver777

Zeldrick

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 8:44 pm

Zeldrick ponders for a second, and then starts naming places off.

"Well, there's the plaza, which has parks and a pond. We got a pizza place, an ice cream store... We have some really nice creeks we can travel... a movie theater... Hmm..."

Although company was going to be with them no matter what, he asked the one with his books, "What else do we have?"
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 9:14 pm

*johanna tilts her head slightly in confusion. she didnt know what to do first. they all sounded wonderful things to do after school. she wondered* what should we do first?

MoonSilver777

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:51 pm

Gail stood up, his eyes catching how Zeldricks smile got smaller when he was mentioned, and shrugged. "There's a lake close to my house, if you don't mind a small walk. Though my advice would be to bring a bathing suit... assuming any of you are interested. There's even a few places to drop by and eat on the way." He said, not really caring that Zeldrick hadn't directed the question towards him. "And at six... well, I won't say. might spoil the suprise."
PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:55 pm

*smiles as gail said lake* swiming?! omg! i love to swim alot *she smiles but rembers something* i gota find my bathing suit in my cluttered room...but i do have money in my little treserbox in my room...come on lets go home...*she looks like she has fear in her eyes* no...we cant...the bullies... rember...i dont want any of you to start a fight... cry

MoonSilver777

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Wed Jul 16, 2008 11:58 pm

Gail couldn't help it, the fear in her eyes made his heart go soft. "I can pay for you, at least for today, and I think my sister's old swim suit will fit you well enough. It'll be a little faded, but other than that, it's in good shape."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:07 am

* looks at gail* no...its ok...ide rather pay for us...you all have done so much...*hugs gail* your a good friend...thank you

MoonSilver777

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:11 am

Gail smiles and hugs back, then lifts her chin so she looks in his eyes. "If you don't want that on your shoulder, you can just pay me back tommorrow, you know." He didn't feel too cut down when she called him friend... after all, so far she was new and they were all friends. And... he couldn't help but smile ruefully in his mind. If it meant making things easier on her so that There wasn't too much pressue from the males, he'd gladly just be her friend, despite wanting to be more.
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:18 am

*she hugs him tightly. she felt very happier now because of his words.* but...the bullies...wont they get angry at us?...

MoonSilver777

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:28 am

Gail couldn't help but grin. "The worst they can do is try to pick a fight with us, which won't work if we don't retaliate, and if they keep picking... well, we all run pretty fast, faster than they can."
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:50 am

ok then...i guess lets go...since im not hurngery and just wana get my fur wet...lets go

MoonSilver777

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 12:55 am

Gail nodded and turned, waving for them to follow him; his house was a fifteen minute walk away, and looked like all the other houses on his street. He couldn't help but feel happy that Johanna had picked his suggestion, but he was determined not to let it go to his head. She might not be interested in him the way he was in her, after all...
PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:00 am

*she follows him wagging her tail. she loved the feel of the water on her.* whats your house like gail?

MoonSilver777

Gail Akriest

PostPosted: Thu Jul 17, 2008 1:06 am

Gail smiled ruefully. "Not as nice as I would like; I live in one of the lower middle class area's, so the house isn't all too grand, but it's livable. Bit dusty, though... I'm usually too busy to clean, and my parents..." he stopped, then shook his head. "Anyways, other than that it's a nice enough place. My room has a good view, which is why I chose it. I can see all across the field from there." He flicked his tail to the side a little, smiling. "I suppose it's a pretty nice place, actually, but very plain."
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 68 69 70 71 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games