Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
Demon house: tresspassing. ((OPEN!!!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PICK! PICK ONE I SAY!!!
  HUMAN!!!
  DEMON!!!
  HALF BREED!!!
View Results

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 7:13 pm
"Follow me when your done." Mint said getting ready. The demon pulled a long lever and the trap door beneath the elf dropped, a knife was thrown just before the rope tensed, and the elf fell, Mint launched forward. "Go!" He threw the elf over his shoulder and the demon above him on the platform bared it's fangs and got ready to launch. And an explosion from the back of the crowd drew the other demons attention. Mint poised himself and got ready to run.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 8:18 pm
Haze launched forward at Mints word and broke one of the supports to the platform making it lean to one side and then break under the tension. Haze jumped back as it culapsed and the dark skinned demon went with it into the rubble. Haze took a step back so his back was to Mint then turned and was ready to move. He looked to the side and saw a dark cloaked figure. It wasnt the look that cuaght his attention but her scent.

"Lizzy....," He muttered surprised as he sensed Mint start to move. He looked to Mint then back to Lizzy. He sighed and then bolted to where lizzy was and without a word tossed her over his shoulder and fell back instep with Mint.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 10:12 pm
In silence she watched as the platform fell from under the demon's feet. She tensed, but was relieved when he was saved. As the explosion went off behind them, she turned and the next second she was being lifted and brought in the middle of the commotion. For a short moment, she was silent still not processing what had just happened. Then she recognized Mint and realized Haze was carrying her. "What the hell is going on here!" She bellowed to anyone who would answer.  
PostPosted: Thu Sep 04, 2008 7:05 pm
Mint ran forward faster then any human could run, he looked back to make sure Haze was behind him. "Dont get lost, we have to break free of the upper city or else!"  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 7:20 am
haze heard lizzy scream something which hurt his now more delicate ears. He tried to ignore her and concentrate on Mint. Haze was using almost everything he had to keep up with him."Dont.....worry....about...me," He said as he tried to pronouce the words clearly.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:01 am
Mint ducked into a large dark underpass and lept out into a dark alleyway. From above, riding on a strange excuse for a broom, Kree dropped down next to them. "Hey guys, what I miss?" Mint made a gruff noise and dropped down into a small hole in the ground, Kree followed. The hole led to an under ground part of the city. Mint stopped.  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 8:08 am
Haze followed them. He shifted lizzy so she was flat against him so they could drop into the hole without her getting hurt. He landad flat on his feet and then set lizzy down. and looked at her." What the hell where you doing down here," He said his voice vehement before he flipped her back over his shoulder. She could answer his question while they moved. He walkedup up behind mint and asked. Which way now."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:10 pm
Before she got a chance to answer his question she hand been flung like a rag doll back over his sholder. Lizzy kicked in protest and ended up kicking him square in the chin. "Put me down, I can walk on my own you know. Besides, wouldn't it be easier and more compfortable for me to ride on your back?!" She was very frustrated with Haze and the way he had been carrying her like a doll.  

twilight_pixie

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:25 pm
Haze felt her foot connect with his chin but barly flinched. He heard her suggested idea and set her down. "It wouldnt be eaier becuz u cant run as fast as we can," He said tunring aroung and crouching slighty. "Now hurry up and get on we prolly have half of the undercity looking for us." He said in a hushed tone  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 06, 2008 5:49 pm
She sighed and hopped on his back throwing off the cloak since she didn't need it anymore. Once on his back, she answered his question. "After I left Kree's house I started wondering around and ended up where all the other demons were." Beginning to get bored, Lizzy rested her chin on Haze's head. "So your already adjusted to the whole vampire thing, huh? What's it like?" A random curiosity drove her to ask.  

twilight_pixie

Chibi Austyn
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 4:42 pm
He looked at her from over his shoulder and his crimson eyes gleamed in the dim like. "Its actually quiet cool, i have more powers i have these cool eyes , i can run faster hear better, basically i have advanced human attributes, but the only difference is i like blood instead of food. ":He said and grinned baring his fansg.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 07, 2008 8:18 pm
Mint tapped the ground. "Its right here, just wait." There was a loud crack and a door appeared in the wall of a nearby building. "Come on, we have to get inside before the others can pick up our scents."  

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200

twilight_pixie

PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 8:54 am
Lizzy was quiet as Mint talked and she stayed that way for awhile. Then another question donned on her in her silence. "Hey Kree, can you teach me some magic??" She looked at the small boy in interest.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 6:19 pm
[MAGIK XDDDDDDDD]]

Haze put lizzy down and then sweeped her up in his arms. "Itll be better if a demons scent is last and not a human considering your the only human down here," He said with a grin and followed mint throuhg the doorway.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Mon Sep 08, 2008 7:38 pm
Kree looked at her surprised. "I guess, it takes a lot of energy if you don't learn it from a young age, are you sure? Its dangerous work." Kree followed them and the door shut behind them, inside was a small village of silver and bronze. Mint set the elf down and proceeded to untie him.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games