Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
The Dark Awakening(now accepting profiles) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 12:25 am
Bagera scoops up Jynx and lifts him to his feet"Even a dark being cannot withstand my demons blade cyclone.The more the user suffers in thier lifetime,the stronger it becomes."White flames engluf her claws on both her front and back legs,her mouth and her back.She dashes at Lazarus at full speed as the flames start to spin around her,spreading like blades as she leaps into the air at him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 13, 2009 7:08 pm
he looked at bagera and jumped away from laz and out of her way  

omega_fox

Dark_Dragon_Bagera

PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 11:49 am
Distracted by Zen,Laz had little time to react as Zen had jumped away.He tried to jump himself but still took much of Bagera's attack.Blood spurted from his side and arm."I'm a bit impressed,you were able to dodge some of the cyclone,but I will not relent!"  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 16, 2009 5:15 pm
heheheheHAHAHAHAHAHA you think that would even work MORE dragon i want more of your power!!! *as he said this Jynx kicked high into the air forming small balls of explosive energy in his paws slaming them into laz's chest he just laughed and pushed me aisde* i sadi i wanted her power Jynx not yours!  

slayer898

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces