Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Enigma (Starting and Always accepting!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 3:57 pm
She stood up and dusted herself off, then took a step into the light again, "i have alot of money from wighting my stories, so it is no big deal really." she looked around at everyone to see the reactions.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:02 pm
Noah didn't answer. He couldn't make a sentence or even a sound. He just hid his red face from the group, especially Victoria. Wonder what Victoria is going to say about Karin's comment. he thought to himself.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:04 pm
((im gona pretend you are all talkin bout it lol.))
Karin looked to see noah in the shadows, it made her sad that she couldent hold onto him, but sat under the light and pulled out one of her stories, she started to read it to herself waiting for the others.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:07 pm
Musashi yawned,"...well...you dont have to worry about paying for me...im not too big on staying at an inn..." Musashi had his own reasons for not staying in an inn.  

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:09 pm
karin frowned a little and said ok, but kept reading, she was into it and dident want to stop any time soon.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:14 pm
(okay. now we're back)
Noah, after fulling calming down, kneeled down to Karin. "What are you reading!?" he said shocked by the book. Slowly, his body began tensing up again, he tried to shake it off, but it didn't work.  

Omega Awesome391

Sunshine-Girl22

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:16 pm
Victoria didn't answer the question about her and Noah dating. She then said, "Nature is where I'm more at peace...Anyway, inns don't have the best beds anyway..." Out of the corner of her eye, she saw Noah hide his face.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:17 pm
She look up at him with a slight red glow above her nose and under her eyes, "its one of my favorite stories!! here you read one too!" she reached into her bag and pulled out an erotic stories book and handed it to him.  

Zinkatwo

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:24 pm
Musashi was drinking his water, he looked over to Karin and spit out his water almost coughing,"wh-what the heck is that!" musashi said, almost bewildered.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:24 pm
Noah's body loosened up. "Oh my GOD! You read that stuff! I'll pass." he said handing the book back. He turned away and looked at the rest of the group," Are we going to the inn or not?" he asked politely. He noticed how Victoria had noticed him hiding his face. His face slightly blushed and his body slightly tensed again. Oh great, now she probably knows that I have some feelings for her. Just perfect! he thought looking at the ground.  

Omega Awesome391

Zinkatwo

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:28 pm
Karin frowned, "aww come on there is nothing wrong with it, it is normal to think about stuff wile you alone on the roads alot!" she stood up and wrapped her arms around Noah's neck, and looked at musashi, "there just books, here look." she tries to hand him the book.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:30 pm
Sin had been watching from above, standing high above all of the un suspecting people, 'that idiot Karin, what is she doing, this better not be tresion or she will die by my hand.' he thought as he say how comfertable she was with the group, he stood atop his perch and continued to view the fools.  

Sindenky

Falconblade7591

O.G. Lunatic

9,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:32 pm
Musashi stood back,"no thanks pal...im good...those arent just books...ive read books...that...not so much" musashi made a panicked smile, putting his hands up.  
PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:37 pm
Karin laughed and slipped the books back into her bag, "ok, but when you get lonely at night, just leme know and ill loan you one, and maby more." she winks at him and kisses Noah's check.  

Zinkatwo

Omega Awesome391

PostPosted: Mon May 19, 2008 4:39 pm
Noah's face turned really red. He hid his face in another jacket he had and started breathing loudly, trying to calm himself down. Suddenly he started shaking and got away from Karin, he sat down and tried to calm down. Oh God, oh God. he kept thinking to himself.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 112 113 114 115 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games