Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Where is Capcom taking this? Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Evil is
  Going down the toilet quickly, but the classics are still just that: Classic.
  Getting better and better with every game.
View Results

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 8:00 pm
NotteRequiem
REaceofclubs
Oh, It's deffinately Krauser's muscles and his scars. I wish he woulda beat Leon. That was dumb.

Quote:

Also, new character, non-Caucasian female that Gamepro speculates is Claire.

I thought that she WAS caucasian though... confused

(This game will romp... )[/quote

She looks black to me, and no, it isn't Claire.
She's the kind of black that is really light...

PostPosted: Mon Jun 09, 2008 11:25 pm
I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom said, "Yeah, it's Claire. She just got a tan."  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:54 am
I will fall on my a** and laugh so hard if they do.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:41 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
I wouldn't be surprised if Capcom said, "Yeah, it's Claire. She just got a tan."
Doesn't seem so... cause Chris would have recognized her. They'd be shooting out the gangs rushing them and he'd be all "Long time no see!" All, in a Gamepro magazine they show a picture of a girl in a large tube with flowing blonde hair. They speculate its Sherry...  

Vinessa_Valentine

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 12:47 pm
I've heard about the Sherry bit, but not Claire. Why do they think it's Claire anyway?  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 1:04 pm
Vinessa_Valentine
Biohazard EXTREME
Doesn't seem so... cause Chris would have recognized her. They'd be shooting out the gangs rushing them and he'd be all "Long time no see!" All, in a Gamepro magazine they show a picture of a girl in a large tube with flowing blonde hair. They speculate its Sherry...
Well, I didn't actually watch the new trailer, nor do I intend to.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Vinessa_Valentine

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:51 pm
REaceofclubs
I've heard about the Sherry bit, but not Claire. Why do they think it's Claire anyway?
In one of the newer trailers I watched, it didn't show the possibly Sherry girl in the tube, but it showed a female helping Chris escape from a bunch of rampaging infected. She shoots and says "Welcome to Africa!" And later she is all "I may be a woman, but I can hold my own!" To which Chris says "Don't worry, my last partner was a girl." Or something similar. Honestly I think she is going to be a Luis type character-likable, but dead by the end of the game.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:34 pm
Knowing Capcom: due to RE4's insane popularity with the public, there will be another Luis. This is scary thought for me. hey can I have a link to this trailer please?

That is some sh***y dialogue... And I wouldn't think it would be Claire because he wouldn't say something like that to her... would he? o_O  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:38 pm
Yeah, that sounds like some good ol' cheesy action movie dialogue that Capcom's been notorious for lately.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:41 pm
There we go. Cheesy Action Movie dialogue. NOT good old cheesy RE dialogue. So disheartening...  

REaceofclubs

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 5:43 pm
Yeah... Well, action dialogue for action game. Not a trace of horror. And monsters don't count. There were parts in Legend of Zelda, Ocarina of Time that were scarier than anything in RE4. And most likely in RE5.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:21 pm
The Shadow Temple and the Kakariko Well. >>;  

REaceofclubs

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:23 pm
******** redeads...  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:23 pm
Try the Forest Temple. The music alone in that was enough to chill my bones.  

Biohazard EXTREME

REaceofclubs

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:34 pm
Ah, yes the forest temple. It was my favorite.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff