Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Royal Palace (Tsukikage's Office) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sat Jul 12, 2008 11:34 pm
I Made A Promise That I Will Wait For You..
I Will Keep That Promise Till The End..

Ripp nodded slowly towards Hanzo and sat down on his own chair. Suddenly, coming out of Hanzo's left arm was a purple liquid, but had some other colors thrown in there as well such as green and black, and a slight shade of blue. The poison. The poison dispersed in mid air, leaving no trace of it, so no one would figure out the antidote. He then looked at Hanzo. " Good luck. " Ripp siad, smiling. A true and honest smile.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:39 am
Bambi nodded.
"Yes Ripp, that is all. But of course, if they wish to leave, or stay, they may do so at there own will, and not by some means of black mail."

Bambi Hyuuga

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 9:08 am

Ripp nodded and sighed. " Understood. " Ripp said, simply. He now wondered where the other Konoha Shinobi are..

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:41 am
*Hanzo bowed*
"Ripp if you ever need me Ill always be there to help you out"
*He smiled sincerely and walked off to see his friends*  

Dark-Ninja70

Bambi Hyuuga

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:22 pm
Bambi turned to Hanzo,
"Hanzo, would you mind going to tell the others, that if they wish to leave, they are free to. But must come here so Ripp can disspell the posion."

He then turned back to Ripp bowing slighty.
"Thank you for your kindness, now i must get back to my country."

He then walked out the office heading towards the port.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 9:31 am

Ripp nodded and went to the port himself, to greet Hanzo goodbye, unless they had already left.

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:28 am
Aino knocked on the door and wait for a reply. It has been so long since he been to the leaf village and he would like to see it one more time. That was one of the thing he want, the second was that he still doesn't have his team. He doesn't know if he should get a team. Several thought went through his head as he stand there and wait.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 10:01 am

Ripp appeared in his office and told the boy to enter. " Come in.. "

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 11:02 am
Aino entered and looked at Ripp."Hey." he said and let out a fake smile."So how about that team that I never get assign to?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 12:36 pm

" You could go back to Konoha. " Ripp said, nodding.

[ It would be better for you, if you want. There's not much shinobi here to make a team. . ]

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:31 pm
"I was thinking of going back but it seem better here. So any way, can I go back there for some time and come back. Have to do something and memorial and all those stuff." he said and sighed."So before you answer, tell me, what do we do here any way aside from training and stuff?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:44 pm

Ripp shrugged and shook his head. " Nothing for now. I may assign you missions that could involve going out of the village, but since we have very few shinobi, we have few things to do. " Ripp said, though he did know, his country was strong, even though he had very very few of them. " You are a Chuunin now, here in my village that is. If you go back to Konoha, it is up to your Hokage to which rank you are. "

[ Chuunin because of the time skip ]

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 1:53 pm
"I know I know." he said and smile at the guy."I be staying but see, I just want to go back to konoha for a visit and come back. Maybe to the summoning land to if I have the time, but anyway, can I have the scroll for body flicker technique?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 2:38 pm

Ripp nodded and threw him the scroll. " That's the only jutsu in that scroll. "

Wopples

Magnetic Millionaire

Aino Tsukaima

PostPosted: Tue Jul 15, 2008 3:58 pm
"Thank." he said and catch the scroll."Then I will headed to Konoha and on the way practice this.When I come back please let me have a mission." he said and smile before running off toward the gate.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff