Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Role Plays
The World That Never Was Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:38 pm
"Interesting idea, who might your master be? Answer quickly or you just might have other problems than you might have previously thought. Or better yet, bring me to your master." Said she, aiming the gun more carefully and squeezing the trigger slowly. (by the way, the highest caliber bullet I know of is .50, this is 1.26, so it doesn't kill, it splatters smile )  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:48 pm
"But of coarse that why im here any way he sensed your presence." said Shaxac as he opens a portal."Follow me."  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 9:52 pm
As she wrinkles her nose in disgust, she says, "Another one of these strange portals? last time I went through one I ended up in this place a little disoriented and sick, now another???!?!!"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:17 pm
"Yes the tend 2 do that but about the third time u get over it but i beats walking."said Shaxac  

ShaxacBlackmoon

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 12:10 am
"I suppose..." she said, stowing her gun. "but why would your master want me for anything? I don't think I even know who he is Shaxac"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 7:51 am
"Hey Shaxac, who's your friend?" Said Kerdex as he stepped out from behind a lamp post.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

ShaxacBlackmoon

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 8:28 am
"Ah Shaxac thank you for finding her for me i thought i senced someone else here and it turns out i was right."said Xacrum.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 9:03 am
as Alexi stepped quesily through the portal, she saw two figures, one was hiding, the other right in front of her. "hey, what gives? I thought you only said ONE person Shaxac!" she said.  

Mygramor Dracun

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:53 pm
"And just who would you be Ms.?" Asked Kerdex as he approached Alexi.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 1:56 pm
"Alexi Romanov" she said, calmly after a short while of vomiting. "And whoo might you be? might you perhaps be this little things master? or are you just a passerby who likes to spy on pretty women?"  

Mygramor Dracun

KIMIMARU final form

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:18 pm
wakes up on the floor were im i  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:00 pm
Mygramor Dracun
"Alexi Romanov" she said, calmly after a short while of vomiting. "And whoo might you be? might you perhaps be this little things master? or are you just a passerby who likes to spy on pretty women?"
"Don't flatter yourself, I am but a colleague of Shaxac, my name is Kerdex by the way." said Kerdex.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:19 pm
"well, the people where I'm from think slightly differently... anyway, Greetings Kerdex. Do you know what this guy drooling on himself is?" *points at Xacrum*  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 5:54 pm
(Suppresses laughter) "Oh his name is Xacrum he's also a member of the Organization." said Kerdex.  

Jazz Anarchist

Dapper Genius

Mygramor Dracun

PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 6:01 pm
"Which Organization?" Said Alexi, "The CIA, the FBI,what?" (shes from Earth, so she doesn't know what a heartless or nobody is, or what the organizaiton is)  
Role Plays

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 28 29 30 31 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games