Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Konoha Ninja Academy (cleansed from poison) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 8:40 am
(kikiomoru)*spelling sorry
*wakes up* ok come back and if you get dirty you are taking another bath *falls back asleep*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:22 am
((Whoa eek Lots of posties XD))

Kiara came inside and saw the person lying down. "Umm, hello. Are you new here?" she asked her. "I'm the Academy Teacher, Kiara Husigari, and you are...?" she asked Kikiomoru. Then she turned to Xiah. "Oh, hello Xiah. If there are any Announcements for the Genin Exams, I'm recommending you to sign up." she told him. "And I already told Detachi." she told him.  

GorgeousC

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:46 am
(i will use better gramar) "Hey Xiah, if these gennin exams are coming up, we should practice a bit more." ( looks at the new girl ) "Hi my name is Detachi."  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:47 am
[that is a lot of post]

shows up and looks at the new girl "ello mate the names byakuga"saying happily.  

teddy_byakuga

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 11:56 am
looks at detachi "ello wanna train"!  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 pm
"Yes!" (Detachi pulls out a kunai)  

Detachi

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:03 pm
*gets up* hiya people....uh....i dont wanna be mean but i am not new if you could clearly read my previous messages and do yall even know how to RP damn ..........anyway *sits down*  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:08 pm
*pulls out a kunai* "get ready" focus chakra to byakuga hand and says "bushinn no jutsu" clones appears  

teddy_byakuga

Detachi

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:14 pm
"Now before we do this, lets go over the ground rules...", " if one person gets hurt we shall stop, and no breaking things."," Agreed?"(and sorry i called you a newbie)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:15 pm
"ok " clones run at detachi with kunai! .... "alirght "  

teddy_byakuga

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:16 pm
*smirks* ok no killing and or hurting im game now yall hurry up and talk (its fine i just came back from when DT owned the guild)  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:18 pm
Byakuga runs at detachi with a kunai but quickly forms a handsign at shouts, "Kawarimi no Jutsu!", at quickly substitutes,"Brute force will get you nothing." (detachi says smirking)  

Detachi

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:21 pm
*glares at detachi evily* ...."nice" *clone disappears* "im coming for yah"  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:24 pm
Detachi quickly runs towards him as well with the kunai tucked in his pocket "?Maybe its time for hand to hand, taijutsu." Detachi quickly trys to punch him in the face  

Detachi

kikiomoru

PostPosted: Thu Jul 31, 2008 12:24 pm
*throws kunis at both of them yet knowing that wouldent work she flips onto a desk as she does a series fo handsigns and mutters a few words and flames come blastimg from her hands and aims them at the 2 fighting*  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 131 132 133 134 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games