Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]
Ric's House (Destroyed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Lord Deathmark

PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 11:59 am
concentrating even harder Irou created an even bigger flame and incinerated six rows of leaves but withe them moving closer it became more and more difficult coming deep within chakra came rushing out  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 12:03 pm
This time the chakra was intence Irou couldn't completely control it and it incinerated the rest of the leaves *finaly things will start to go my way* Irou thought ((Sensie am i done  

Lord Deathmark

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:12 pm
Voldo stood on the mound and waited. He clamed himself, preparing for the next try. He smiled and nodded to the Clone to send him another water atack.

Standing on the mound he kept his hand ready. He focused about a third of his chakra. He waited for the clone then nodded again. as the clone sent the blast of water he readied himself. When the water was about two inches from him he thrusted his hand out twoard the water like a spear releasing his stored chakra. The water seperated but not completely whent around him. Some of he water got on his legs and shoulders. He sturggled to hold his chakra but the water froced him off the mound.

Vodlo landed on the ground on his feet adn skidded to a halt. this is is. I know waht i have to do. he thought to himself. He grimaced at the clone and looked down to the ground.

[4/5]  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 14, 2008 1:25 pm
Voldo walked back to the platform with a sudden confidence. He stepped up onto the mount and mad a stance. he seperated his fet so that he was in a crouched position. he held his hand out by his chest prepared to thrust it when the time was right.

He concetrated on storing all of his remaining chakra and held it. He pictured it runing through his arm and storing in his hand until his arm was filled with chakra. He nodded to the clone and braced himself. As the clone sent the water atack he braced himself. When the water was about one and a half inches away from him he thrusted his hand out at the incoming water like a spear hand atack releasing his chakra. The water bustr and seperated going around Vodlo and spatering everywhere els. It was aas if the water just exploded into some invisible wal the seemed to come from Voldo's hand.

Voldo held his stance to shocked to move, his arm held out int a spear hand position. did i do it? he asked himself in his head. He still couldnt believe that he could have pulled it off. He slowly forced himself to move out of the stance and bowed to the clone. "thank you Kazekage-sama" he said in his bow. He was grateful that the Kazekage took his time to teach him and the rest of his team mates.

[5/5]  

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100

3Rton

PostPosted: Wed Oct 15, 2008 9:59 am
The clone that was teaching Voldo seemed to fade away instead of just exploding into smoke like clones normaly did.

Ric sits down "okay that was a good one." He says smirking.

((Okay waiting for the last one.))  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 19, 2008 3:31 am
(( Hmm i am wondering what took crescan so long...))

"Okay everyone well done." Ric says.
"Now we will go to jutsus"  

3Rton

Lord Deathmark

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:12 am
Where will we learn our jutsu at sensie  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 7:15 am
"Hmm well for you i still msut find a teacher." Ric says turning to Irou.
"I can't do fire techniques, So i cannot teach such things. But there are few peoples who can so well i will talk to them if they could train you in fire." Ric says.
"As for others i will train you here." Ric says.  

3Rton

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 2:01 pm
Voldo punched the air like he just won a big prize. "yes! we get to learn jutsu". he said with enthusiasm. He wanted to learn jutsu so bad he could just spit. He stood where he was and smiled. "so what kind of justu are you going to teach us, kazekage- sama?" he asked in an inquisitive tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 5:29 am
"Hmm well i can teach you the basic wind jutsus. I am still learning wind jutsus too so i can't teach you many advanced jutsus, but everyone starts from bottom anyways so... We will start with Kaze bunshin." Ric says then doing some hand signs.
A normal looking clone appears.
"This is kaze bunshin, just like avarage clone it looks like the user and can be used the same way.
In other hand kaze bunshin can attack when ordinary bunshin can't.
Kaze bunshin is the first wind jutsu so it's quit easy and it can be much more effective than normal bunshin. It's quit simple too you just have to insert your wind chakra into a normal bunshin." Ric says

((2 posts))  

3Rton

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 12:41 pm
Voldo smiled a wide smile. 'OK! kazekage- sama" he said with a grin. He was happy that the kazekage was teaching him anything at all. he was proud to have the kazekage be his teacher and hoped he would not let him down.

Voldo let out a sigh and smiled. "ok ill give it a try" he said with enthusiasm. He closed his eyes and concentrated his chakra. He pictured the shape he wanted his chakra to make and then focused his chakra to take that shape. Then he released his chakra into the shape he wanted.

Suddenly there was a puff of smoke. When the smoke cleared there was nothing but empty space.

Vodlo let out a sigh of exsaperation. "darn and i was hoping it would have worked"he said in a disapointed tone. he kicked the ground and sighed. "I guess i didnt try hard enough" he muttered.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 4:41 am
"Well that might not be it. It's hard to use normal chakra and element at same time and it will take some time to get used to." Ric says  

3Rton

[bounty hunter]

Divine Vampire

8,025 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Millionaire 200
  • Divine Donator 100
PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 1:11 pm
Voldo looked at the kazekage and nodded. "Im going to try one more time" he said with a certain confidence.

He closed his eyes and concentrated on the chakra. Then he pictured the wind taking shape with the chakra. When he had the mental image he mad the hand signs and released his chakra gradualy.

There was a burst of smoked then suddenly ther was a clone standing right before him. Voldo was afraid to open his eyes fearing that there would be nothing there so he kept them shut. "did i do it?" he said in a inquisitive tone.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 9:57 am
"Yeah, well you should open your eyes.
It's not really that bad." Ric says laughing at his own joke.  

3Rton

iHuntur

4,300 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 1:05 pm
((Ric pleasepost at your office, and what is the name of your zOMG guild again?))  
Recycle bin (Sound/Grass/Organization) [LOCKED]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff