Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Biohazard EXTREME's New Caption Contest Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

King of Paradise

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:05 am
I'm not going in order with this one, so...

Chris: Oh FFS! 30 black guys and only 5 bullets left! And they say this isn't a survival horror. Now I know what it's like to be a riot officer at a Malcolm X meeting.

Black-dude1: What did he just say? 30 black guys? Riot officer at a Malcolm X meeting?
Black-dude2: Oh, what a racist!
Black-dude3: Whitey so got to die!
Ganados: Strike! Strike!
Black-dude1: Ganados? I'm no friggin' spick!
Spanish-dude off screen: Hey screw you darky!
Black-dude2: Hey wanna make something of it border-jumper?
Spanish-dude off screen: Border jumper? I'm no stinking Mexican!
Mexican-dude off screen: Hey screw you conquistador!
Spanish-dude off screen: How is that racist?
Random Extra Terrestrial: Crackers!

Going against what you may have heard, RE5 is definitely a survival horror game, and is also definitely racist.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 3:04 pm
rolleyes .....

rofl  

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 5:10 pm
Stranger to Paradise
I'm not going in order with this one, so...

Chris: Oh FFS! 30 black guys and only 5 bullets left! And they say this isn't a survival horror. Now I know what it's like to be a riot officer at a Malcolm X meeting.

Black-dude1: What did he just say? 30 black guys? Riot officer at a Malcolm X meeting?
Black-dude2: Oh, what a racist!
Black-dude3: Whitey so got to die!
Ganados: Strike! Strike!
Black-dude1: Ganados? I'm no friggin' spick!
Spanish-dude off screen: Hey screw you darky!
Black-dude2: Hey wanna make something of it border-jumper?
Spanish-dude off screen: Border jumper? I'm no stinking Mexican!
Mexican-dude off screen: Hey screw you conquistador!
Spanish-dude off screen: How is that racist?
Random Chinese Guy: Crackers!

Going against what you may have heard, RE5 is definitely a survival horror game, and is also definitely racist.

Ok one thing, I knwo this isa loose kind of thread, and I don't mind if there are a few jokes in there, but I still don't like raceism, which is why I said ganados. You can say whtie, black, red, and yellow, since I don't consider that a racist thing. Also I don't like the fact that you had the Chinese guy say cracker. Asians in foreign countries, to my knowledge of experiene, don't call ' white' people crackers. Especially where I come from, they know respect is important. Also I personally feel insulted form it since I'm half Asian. Ok aside from that, ok it was a bit funny.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:02 pm
Sorry, didn't mean to insult you or anybody else. I was just playing off the whole debate about whether or not RE5 is racist. Being intolerable to racism myself, I believe that we can't escape the fact that we live in a different age of acceptance. To tell the truth, I tried to work on everybody being racist to somebody else kind of thing, so really I wouldn't think too much about the whole Chinese saying Cracker thing. I apologize to your culture, but over here in America, there are no limits as to who is racist to who. Would it make you feel better if I changed it to Random Chinese-American Guy? Or to some different race altogether. Personally, races are nothing when you just realize the fact that we're all humans, so it really doesn't matter to me who says what. I could have it all just be white guys saying it, but for the purpose of the joke, I just chose different races out of my head. I wasn't personally targeting the Chinese to say Crackers. So, emm, that being said...Yeah...Human power? In case I have offended any Blacks , Spaniards , Mexicans or Whites with this joke, I apologize.

By the way, the other part of the joke was that Ganados being related to Spanish with a bunch of Africans on the screen was just there to poke fun at as well, it wasn't a race thing. I believe they refer to the zombies as Maginis in this game, or something like that.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:15 pm
Well ACtually I didn't get the 'Not Ganados' joke. I forgot it was Spanish. If you want you can go ahead and redo it or just take away the cracker thing. Also I do now what it's like in America, I've been there most of my edducation life, that is up until after graduation from High School. Either way it's fine, just thought I would just get that off my mind <<; You see if i don't get something like that of my mind by writing it down or something it sticks in my head and annoys me. I don't need that today since I havea test later on this afternoon. Bad enough the Japanese dude that lives in th dorm near me yells every tiem he says somethign down the hall. i mean seriously it's like his talking is yelling.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 6:24 pm
Haha, this afternoon? I hope you have fun with that, as I will be snug asleep. And then as I wake up to my awesome* existence, you will be in your snug sheets...*Sigh* Time frames...

Alright I'll change it.

*: Existence not so awesome, just average ha ha.  

King of Paradise

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 9:46 pm
Stranger to Paradise
Haha, this afternoon? I hope you have fun with that, as I will be snug asleep. And then as I wake up to my awesome* existence, you will be in your snug sheets...*Sigh* Time frames...

Alright I'll change it.

*: Existence not so awesome, just average ha ha.
I liekdthe ET part XD. ET phone home....  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 22, 2008 10:31 pm
REmember...

REmember... what it was like before political correctness? Remember?

I just have to state my opinion here. If it offends anyone, well, it's my opinion.

I think the ET edit thing is pretty lame. It kind of misses the point of what the whole joke was about in the first place. And that's just what it was; a light-hearted joke. So I think it's pretty lame that he was asked to edit it in the first place. I think you really have to take into consideration the pairing with the word 'random' here. The random Chinese guy at the end was just a random person. It could have been anybody, from any just about any different race, and the punchline would have been virtually identical. Also, name one white guy on the entire planet who gets offended by the word, 'cracker'. Seriously.

((If you caught the REmember reference from a certain game trailer a few years back, then kudos to you. You win 5 Wesker Points, and 1,000 internets.))  

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 3:46 am
Thee Stranger
REmember...

REmember... what it was like before political correctness? Remember?

I just have to state my opinion here. If it offends anyone, well, it's my opinion.

I think the ET edit thing is pretty lame. It kind of misses the point of what the whole joke was about in the first place. And that's just what it was; a light-hearted joke. So I think it's pretty lame that he was asked to edit it in the first place. I think you really have to take into consideration the pairing with the word 'random' here. The random Chinese guy at the end was just a random person. It could have been anybody, from any just about any different race, and the punchline would have been virtually identical. Also, name one white guy on the entire planet who gets offended by the word, 'cracker'. Seriously.

((If you caught the REmember reference from a certain game trailer a few years back, then kudos to you. You win 5 Wesker Points, 1,000 internets.))
I don't watch trailers ok. Also another thing obviously you haven't been to Missouri and lived there for as long as I have, so drop it right now. I now a lot of people who would get offended by that, mostly from gangs, or so they tell me anyways. Personally I think they're full of crap, but either way they're offended by that word. If you want to start a deate, don't bother I don't want to waste my time on you.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 6:59 am
Alkaizer87
I don't watch trailers ok. Also another thing obviously you haven't been to Missouri and lived there for as long as I have, so drop it right now. I now a lot of people who would get offended by that, mostly from gangs, or so they tell me anyways. Personally I think they're full of crap, but either way they're offended by that word. If you want to start a deate, don't bother I don't want to waste my time on you.

rofl
You're right. I live in New York. I dare say we don't have anywhere near as many gangs as the mean streets of Missouri, with all it's Caucasian gang violence. Watch out for those crackers! xd

((I can say cracker, by the way, because I'm white. As you all know, coming from any other race, cracker is a very offensive term, because it echos back to the era in which our people were considered subhuman, and enslaved and oppressed.))  

Thee Stranger

Alkaizer87

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:00 am
Thee Stranger
Alkaizer87

rofl
You're right. I live in New York. I dare say we don't have anywhere near as many gangs as the mean streets of Missouri, with all it's Caucasian gang violence. Watch out for those crackers! xd

((I can say cracker, by the way, because I'm white. As you all know, coming from any other race, cracker is a very offensive term, because it echos back to the era in which our people were considered subhuman, and enslaved and oppressed.))
Would you please stop doing that? I have to press the quote button to see what you put at sized two, geez, are you always this difficult to be around?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:24 am
Apologies. I'm not trying to be difficult. I was just merely trying to point out why I think the reasoning behind your reaction to Stranger in Paradise's caption entry was a little silly.

And I'm sure Bio will be here to chew us both out soon.  

Thee Stranger

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 4:06 pm
Yeah, let's just get back on topic, shall we? Anyway, I don't know about Alkaizer, but I honestly don't think that putting the quotes out of order is very fair. I wouldn't count it. The whole idea is that you're set up with a line, and your challenge is to retort it.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 5:02 pm
I tried to get a little creative with it, so I don't mind if it doesn't count because it's out of order. I do mind that I did put a lot of work onto the satiric undertone of that joke and didn't get a good response, so....But I don't want to offend anyone...

I'll do an official non-offensive one soon.  

King of Paradise

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 36 37 38 39 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games