Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Caemlyn Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 7:24 pm
Color Me Fubar

"Oaths?" Kiae repeated, trying to figure out which ones he meant. The oaths she had taken when she was Raised to the Ajah? Of course she had.
"I just don't feel like wasting my energy on him, when Andurael can tie him up easily. It's more fun, besides," she decided.
"I can provide services your Warder cannot." He maintained the void in case she said yes. "Would you like me to?"  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:23 pm
Anthenor
"I can provide services your Warder cannot." He maintained the void in case she said yes. "Would you like me to?"

It was obvious what he was offering, and Kiae raised in eyebrow in surprise. "Why would you be willing to do that for me?" she asked first - she didn't plan to kill Cobain, at least not at the moment. But she believed Anthenor's answer would reveal quite a bit about his thoughts, at least concerning her and Andurael.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:26 pm
Color Me Fubar
Anthenor

It was obvious what he was offering, and Kiae raised in eyebrow in surprise. "Why would you be willing to do that for me?" she asked first - she didn't plan to kill Cobain, at least not at the moment. But she believed Anthenor's answer would reveal quite a bit about his thoughts, at least concerning her and Andurael.
"Because no one likes a stalker and a bond of Air holds out longer than rope. I know something off setting weaves to unwrap after a time once tied off." Anthenor didn't like killing and he knew he came a cross as willing to kill just then.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:31 pm
Anthenor
"Because no one likes a stalker and a bond of Air holds out longer than rope. I know something off setting weaves to unwrap after a time once tied off." Anthenor didn't like killing and he knew he came a cross as willing to kill just then.

"I see what you mean," Kiae realized, and mused on the idea for a moment before shrugging. "It makes no difference when he's free - I'll have to keep dealing with him until he's dead."
Her words were cold, but they were the truth. She knew that unless someone took her life, she would live a great deal longer than Cobain - she already had.
"I've always wondered why Aes Sedai would Bond a man who could channel," Kiae said thoughtfully. "I always thought it was the Reds, so they could control them. But I suppose having someone who isn't bound by the Oaths is useful," she said with a grin, and then winced. She realized that sounded as if she was thinking of Bonding him, which was far from the truth. She wasn't looking for another Warder, and unless Anthenor said something himself, nothing would happen.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:43 pm
Color Me Fubar

"I see what you mean," Kiae realized, and mused on the idea for a moment before shrugging. "It makes no difference when he's free - I'll have to keep dealing with him until he's dead."
Her words were cold, but they were the truth. She knew that unless someone took her life, she would live a great deal longer than Cobain - she already had.
"I've always wondered why Aes Sedai would Bond a man who could channel," Kiae said thoughtfully. "I always thought it was the Reds, so they could control them. But I suppose having someone who isn't bound by the Oaths is useful," she said with a grin, and then winced. She realized that sounded as if she was thinking of Bonding him, which was far from the truth. She wasn't looking for another Warder, and unless Anthenor said something himself, nothing would happen.
((You are almost foreshadowing ))"I suppose that is true." Anthenor smirked in such a way he it made the aura of the despair the resonated worse. "Oh?" He wiped it off. "You wouldn't want to bond me. I rarely do as am I told when I feel I don't need to."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:47 pm
Anthenor
((You are almost foreshadowing ))"I suppose that is true." Anthenor smirked in such a way he it made the aura of the despair the resonated worse. "Oh?" He wiped it off. "You wouldn't want to bond me. I rarely do as am I told when I feel I don't need to."

(Foreshadowing??)
"I wouldn't want someone who's an obediant dog. Andurael only does what I tell him to when he feels it's in my best interest," Kiae informed him. "And I wasn't hinting either way about Bonding you or not. I was merely thinking out loud. It's a bad habit of mine," she admitted.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 8:55 pm
Color Me Fubar
Anthenor

(Foreshadowing??)
"I wouldn't want someone who's an obedient dog. Andurael only does what I tell him to when he feels it's in my best interest," Kiae informed him. "And I wasn't hinting either way about Bonding you or not. I was merely thinking out loud. It's a bad habit of mine," she admitted.
((XP)) "I understand that. However I was hinting I hardly ever follow an order and never to the letter and always done in my own style. This angered the Asha'man and- and then I lost my family and became submissive." He nodded. "You don't seem like the type who'd want more than one warder." He was implying more than a friendly interest he thought Kiae had towards Andurael.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:00 pm
Anthenor
((XP)) "I understand that. However I was hinting I hardly ever follow an order and never to the letter and always done in my own style. This angered the Asha'man and- and then I lost my family and became submissive." He nodded. "You don't seem like the type who'd want more than one warder." He was implying more than a friendly interest he thought Kiae had towards Andurael.

(I know what it is - but how was I? I'm not planning on killing Cobain. xd )
"I don't?" Kiae asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement. "You mean I don't look like a man-hungry woman who wants a male harem constantly around?"
She laughed at this, and shook her head. "Ah, stereotypes will never die. I never thought about having another one, since I haven't met another man I wished to Bond besides Andurael, yet. If the opportunity presents itself, and it's right, then I will."
Kiae paused after a minute, and then blushed bright red. "I think you have our relationship misconstrued, Andurael and I," she managed, stammering a bit. "Andurael is...he's my guardian, my brother, my father - not anything more," she said.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:06 pm
Color Me Fubar
Anthenor

(I know what it is - but how was I? I'm not planning on killing Cobain. xd )
"I don't?" Kiae asked, raising an eyebrow in amusement. "You mean I don't look like a man-hungry woman who wants a male harem constantly around?"
She laughed at this, and shook her head. "Ah, stereotypes will never die. I never thought about having another one, since I haven't met another man I wished to Bond besides Andurael, yet. If the opportunity presents itself, and it's right, then I will."
Kiae paused after a minute, and then blushed bright red. "I think you have our relationship misconstrued, Andurael and I," she managed, stammering a bit. "Andurael is...he's my guardian, my brother, my father - not anything more," she said.
(With the bonding! There you go again!) For an moment the despair faded back as Anthenor grinned and continued teasing Kiae. "I know you mean brother as a friends who is like family and I know how most of those relationships turn out." He kept a poker face now as he paused and waited for her to ask how.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:08 pm
Anthenor
(With the bonding! There you go again!) For an moment the despair faded back as Anthenor grinned and continued teasing Kiae. "I know you mean brother as a friends who is like family and I know how most of those relationships turn out." He kept a poker face now as he paused and waited for her to ask how.

(I don't mean to! I'm sorry!!! gonk Besides, with my luck, I'll get another party member who wants me to Bond them. I'm only preparing myself, you know. rofl )
Kiae didn't disappoint. "How?" she asked curiously, her blush fading, but still present. She liked the man - he was fun to be around, and hoped he'd stick with them a little. He seemed to be feeling better as well.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:13 pm
Color Me Fubar
Anthenor

(I don't mean to! I'm sorry!!! gonk Besides, with my luck, I'll get another party member who wants me to Bond them. I'm only preparing myself, you know. rofl )
Kiae didn't disappoint. "How?" she asked curiously, her blush fading, but still present. She liked the man - he was fun to be around, and hoped he'd stick with them a little. He seemed to be feeling better as well.
He leaned in real close to her and under his breath his said, just loud enough to hear. "Lovers." He waited for her reaction.  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:16 pm
Anthenor
He leaned in real close to her and under his breath his said, just loud enough to here. "Lovers." He waited for her reaction.

Kiae's eyes widened, even though she had expected that answer. It was the fact he had the audacity to say it that shocked her.
"What?" she demanded. "Do we look like we're lovers?" she hissed, keeping her voice low as well. "I had one, and that was enough to put me off men for a lifetime," she continued. "You'll find out from one of these people - Cobain can rot tied to some tree for what he did. Abandoned me when I was carrying his daughter, who's being raised by another man when I left. So no, I have no lovers," she informed him, the subject a touchy one with her.
Especially with Andurael. There had been a time when she thought it might happen, but their relationship was solidly established by then.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:22 pm
Color Me Fubar

Kiae's eyes widened, even though she had expected that answer. It was the fact he had the audacity to say it that shocked her.
"What?" she demanded. "Do we look like we're lovers?" she hissed, keeping her voice low as well. "I had one, and that was enough to put me off men for a lifetime," she continued. "You'll find out from one of these people - Cobain can rot tied to some tree for what he did. Abandoned me when I was carrying his daughter, who's being raised by another man when I left. So no, I have no lovers," she informed him, the subject a touchy one with her.
Especially with Andurael. There had been a time when she thought it might happen, but their relationship was solidly established by then.
Andurael, upon hearing that part of the conversation trips over himself, his armor clangs loudly. Without regaining composer he scrambled over to Anthenor. "That is like saying I'd court my sister! My actual blood-relative sister! It would not be proper at all!"

Anthenor through his head back and laughed at Andurael. His amused laughed sounded more mocking of them both. He was good at disguising shallow emotion. "Every time. My parents-" And the gloom was back. He regained it more with a clearing of the throat. "Excuse me. I need to bring over my supplies."  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:31 pm
Anthenor
Andurael, upon hearing that part of the conversation trips over himself, his armor clangs loudly. Without regaining composer he scrambled over to Anthenor. "That is like saying I'd court my sister! My actual blood-relative sister! It would not be proper at all!"

Anthenor through his head back and laughed at Andurael. His amused laughed sounded more mocking of them both. He was good at disguising shallow emotion. "Every time. My parents-" And the gloom was back. He regained it more with a clearing of the throat. "Excuse me. I need to bring over my supplies."

Kiae looked a bit sad as Anthenor walked off for the moment, and raised an eyebrow at Andurael. "Wouldn't be proper?" she demanded, hands on her hips. "It'd be bloody disgusting, Andurael! Get a hold of yourself, for Light's sake!" she ordered, too embarassed - and fairly amused - to mind her language.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Anthenor Grimoire

PostPosted: Sun Aug 03, 2008 9:41 pm
Color Me Fubar
Anthenor

Kiae looked a bit sad as Anthenor walked off for the moment, and raised an eyebrow at Andurael. "Wouldn't be proper?" she demanded, hands on her hips. "It'd be bloody disgusting, Andurael! Get a hold of yourself, for Light's sake!" she ordered, too embarassed - and fairly amused - to mind her language.
Andurael's face was as red as hers. "Yes, Kiae Sedai. " Under his breath he muttered. "Flaming worse than that." This Anthenor was an odd one. Odd attracted odd it seemed. This gloom was a problem though, Andurael hated seeming a man living broken like this. "Someone should go talk to him." He implied Kiae Sedai be the one. "I heard what he said about you earlier. A Healer might be just what he needs." Andurael stared off after Anthenor. "And the One Power may not be able to heal death, but know if he had a new family he'd find himself reborn."  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 53 54 55 56 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games