Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
>>One is Forsaken, But Can You Forgive Me?<<[[Open]] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Do you believe this?
  No, I can't, how can this happen? Aren't we having the Olympics there?
  I can. Everywhere is desperate, we can't just see it.
  >>cries<<
View Results

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:39 am
Nana smiled and blushed.
"What's my reward?" She asked playfully.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:47 am
He chuckled lightly, taking another sip. "Didn't you just get it last night?" He smirked playfully again. "Well, I guess that entitles you to something nice when we go out for shopping today..."  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:48 am
Nana smiled.
"Like clothes? I need a school uniform..." She said.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:54 am
"Oh, yes! That's right!" Naoki added, raising a finger. "I enrolled you into a nice college recently, remember? Your first day should be tomorrow...I was informed that they have your uniform there. I have already made the payments, and there are a few sizes to try on, I don't think you'll have much of a problem." He smiled.
Then looked philosophical for a moment. "Maybe we should get you a nice formal dress, though. Maybe Mimi too...There's usually a formal dinner or two to attend with family there every month.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 12:58 am
Nana smiled.
"Mmmkay..." She said.
"A dress? I've never worn one..." In truth...The only dresses she ever wore were maid outfits...And those were for Oihi. They weren't very comfortable.
"When are we going out? Maybe Mimi could go later..." She said, she didn't want Naoki with anyone else beside her.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:05 am
[[ o: Erhm, I know we want to continue, but maybe we should wait for Sakura? > _ < I mean, it is a little mean, don't you think? xD We're stayin' up till one in the morning and later, her parents probably wouldn't let her. And neither would mine if I didn't have my own laptop! O _ O]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:08 am
[[Awww...Mmmkay...We should have Nana go get her uniform checked out today and talk to Yuu and Nori.]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:16 am
[[Lul okay, I haffa go to bed, though. - . -]]  

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 1:17 am
[[Nooooo....! Post for Naoki and Yuu first?]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:29 am
[[Holy Guacamoleeeeeeeeeeeeee A LOOOTT HAPPENED HUH?!]]

Mimi stayed in her PJ's; a white gown with spaghttii straps. [[ I DIDNT SPELL THAT CORRECT RIGHT?!]]

She got out the room tripping, all the way down the stairs. "Ow." She said, and turned her head and notice them there. Mimi blushed in embarrasment for tripping. " Uh.. Hi.."

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:40 am
[[ Sorry guys. I'm sorry i made you wait. crying ]]  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 7:04 am
[[ Seriously, Ew... Id rather be treated as a daughter.. That solves Nana's problem. Mimi dosn't even like that guy.. xD OH CRAP!!!! I forgot to make her have clothes? Ok She has.. erm that dress in that profile pic.. and her night gown.. that's all. xD Wow Mmi needs clothes or else, she's gonna end up washing them every day. xD]]  

KimmuPanda-

Tipsy Noob

6,275 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 11:13 am
[[It would have been weird If she changed infront of him. xd
He would have said something, instead of just watching her change. He's not a creeper.... scream
ROFLMAO. Yeah... he's not a ***** like some of the other people around here. *cough* >____>
Or.. at least not yet. biggrin lol.]]

Kazou nodded to Akihiro, and walked past him with the bags of clothes in his hands.
"Amaya, Akihiro will carry your bags up to your room." Kazou said, dropping the 5 bags of clothes by the stair case.
They had picked up the bags of clothes on their way home. Kazou had had someone pick them out for her.
Kazou walked up the stairs, heading for his room to change out of his business suit.
Amaya stood, her mouth agape at the door.
"I...Akihiro...Oh my gosh." Amaya mumbled, lost for words.

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:19 pm
[[ You know I'm joking, Sakura. xD Naoki's not that kind of guy. :B SRSLY. Lulz. ]]

"Oh, hello, Mimi. We were just about getting ready to go out for shopping, seeing as both of you need new clothes." He pondered a bit, tilting his head to one side. "You want to go to school, right, Mimi? It's entirely up to you."
In his mind, he tried to locate the nearest middle school. He didn't exactly know the name of it, but if he knew where it was, it wouldn't really be that much of a problem. Naoki whispered almost silently in Nana's ear. "Why don't you put on your old clothes instead of mine for the time being, hmm?" There was a hint of playfulness in his voice.

________

Akihiro nodded, snapping out of his trance as though someone had splashed a bucket of ice cold water on his face. "Yes, Master." He had said responsively and scooped up the bags. Akihiro gave Amaya a look of "I'm sorry" and left to go drop of the clothes.

[ToXiC][ToOtHpAsTe]
Vice Captain

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Aug 10, 2008 6:28 pm
Nana giggled.
"Okay 'Little Panther'" She said, walking away to his room, where her clothes lay.
She quickly changed into them and hurried back downstairs. She flitted to his side silently.

Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 61 62 63 64 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games