Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::The Help Center:: Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:40 pm
Ugh, I can't stand their descriptions... Metal Object... Can you describe it?  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:46 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Ugh, I can't stand their descriptions... Metal Object... Can you describe it?

Its the thing that has an Umbrella symbol engraved onto it, with a metal ring around the edge. It is used to open the door behind the staircase in the first mansion room and it leads to where you fight Lisa I think...  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 7:49 pm
Okay, well, you already have the other one, you just have to take it out of the wall engraving, where you put it in before you first entered the courtyard.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:09 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Okay, well, you already have the other one, you just have to take it out of the wall engraving, where you put it in before you first entered the courtyard.

Ah, now it makes sense... Geez, and I scoured the whole map trying to find something 'new' when it was right there the whole time... Ho-Hum...
Ah, new Q, what's a good battle strategy for fighting Birkin in CLaire B when your on the tram thingy with Sherry inside.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Biohazard EXTREME

PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:18 pm
Well, he's generally pretty slow, so keep your distance and unload whatever on him. I use the Sparkshot. It's not incredibly powerful, but he's not that strong.

When he jumps, though, just run away, and he'll probably land somewhere along your path. When he jumps, run into an open area, and try to not change the camera view, so that you can see where he lands. If not, then, like I said, just keep your distance and shoot.  
PostPosted: Thu Oct 25, 2007 8:21 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well, he's generally pretty slow, so keep your distance and unload whatever on him. I use the Sparkshot. It's not incredibly powerful, but he's not that strong.

When he jumps, though, just run away, and he'll probably land somewhere along your path. When he jumps, run into an open area, and try to not change the camera view, so that you can see where he lands. If not, then, like I said, just keep your distance and shoot.

*Nods* Well, Thanks for the help. I'll be sure to continue on now.  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Fri Nov 09, 2007 1:55 pm
in RE code Veronica X what temerature doe the clement E need to be to turn into a different color?  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 5:44 am
If i remember correctly it's 12.8. I think  

Ivory Lie

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sat Nov 10, 2007 9:54 pm
k thanks  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:13 pm
Ok, how do I unlock the Ada mission in REUC?  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Skylar St Claire

4,200 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2008 10:57 pm
Get an "A" rank on Raccoon's Destruction 3.  
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 12:32 am
Get one of those SD cards and steal your friend's save data?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Ivory Lie

PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2008 5:28 am
There you have it. Easy way and hard way  
PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 12:22 pm
How do I get the second wesker Mission in the last scenario, the one with chris and jill fighting at the russian umbrella base?  

Celestial Fox Frenzi

Canas Renvall
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Jan 12, 2008 9:26 pm
Beat Death's Door (Ada's scenario), and then beating Wesker's second mission unlocks HUNK's.  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff