Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kazuo's Office (Fixed.) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:27 pm
Kit Shook his head. "Okay i got it, I need to start practicing. Immediatly." Kit turned to a tree and took a deep breath, A small wind surrounded his hand. "Gale wind palm." Kit thrust his plam forward and at his arms maxium length he released it and almost no wind followed behind him. "Man this jutsu is not joke, I guess i need to work even harder for this one."

Kit backed up from the tree line and started to practice his thrust. "She said to release it at my arms apex so." He concentrated a small amount of chakra into his hand and began to practice releasing it when his arm reached the maximum extention. After about 3 hours of practice kit got it down and a breeze started to flow from his hand everytime. "Ok i got down the motions now i just need to master the jutsu." Kit turned back to the tree line more determined then ever.

Kit closed his eyes and concentrated a decent amount of wind chakra into his hand. A small gust of wind started to blow and He thrust his arm out and as soon as the arm reached the apex he released the chakra and a large gust followed. The leaves on the trees where blown back as the the gust hit the tree. But even with all that force and chakra pushed into it, It barly made a cut into the tree. "Man seeing Susumu do it kinda makes you feel a little inferioir. But that is not going to stop me."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:42 pm
kit took a small break awaiting his chakra to return. He was contemplating what he could do to help him better the jutsu. "I could always add more wind chakra and less regular chakra. But that would mean it would trevel slower powerful yes but slower." Kit stood up and tried agin. "Gale wind palm." But with a small twist he did what he said and added more wind then regular and it blew up as soon as it left his hand sending kit backwards.

Standing up kit walked back. "I have to get this down." Kit closed his eyes and concentrated a massive amount of chakra to his palm forming a small gust around his hand. "Wind gale palm." Kit thrust forward and let all the chakra loose making his handprint in the air, it flew to a tree and smaked aginst it ripping away the bark and the tree collapsed. Kit fell on the ground and smiled with his progress. "Just about half way there."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:47 pm
Kit walked away from the tree line hungry. "Man time to get some grub." He jumped away and headed to the cafe'  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:01 pm
Susumu smiles as she watch's kit work on the jutsu "I will be back soon to check on your progress i have business to attend to. Take your time learning it completely it is a tough one." She then turns around and walks up the wall of her office and jumps through her window landing in the seat. "so you have business to inquire with me?"  

Eris5

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:36 pm
Kit walked back to the tree line patting his stomach. "Man i needed that. Time for some more training." Kit closed his eyes feeling the breeze around him. Taking a deep breath he concentrated the wind chakra and regular chakra. A small breeze lofted around him as he opend his eyes thrusting his arm forward. "Gale wind palm." The Wind was released And a large version of Kit's hand smacked aginst a tree making it tumble over it smacked aginst another tree and ripped away the bark before disapating. "Man i am getting better at this."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:46 pm
taps susumu "may a have a mission me and 2 of my choices please"  

teddy_byakuga

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:51 pm
"I am going to give this try everything i have." Kit closed his eyes and when he opend them they glowed white. "Okay Gale wind palm." Kit thrust his palm forward And sent a massive wave of chakra to the tree slamming it against the tree and it looked similar to Susumu's But less destructive and it didn't rip through the tree's as hers did it jusi sliced through them. Falling on the floor kit looked at the sky. "Man this is one tough jutsu. I had to rely on the gobi's chakra just to do that. And it didnt even cut it." kit blinked and his eyes returned to the regular red color.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:56 pm
"ya what mission would you like to go on?" Susumu smiles, hearing trees cracking outside.  

Eris5

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:57 pm
"b rank or A rank mission" looks at kit "imma take kit"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:05 pm
Kit's ears picked up the misson Teddy was getting. "Nice already want's a mission." He stood up and strechted lightly. "Man this is alot of work i am going to take a break for awhile."  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:18 pm
"as a chuunin you should only be doing b or c ranked missions. don't get ahead of yourself." Susumu smirks as there isn't any A ranked missions anyways. She then hold up a piece of paper -Challenge a member of the Mist village to a friendly spar (non lethal)- *1 chuunin or Jounin* B RANKED
"I want you and kit to both go on this mission."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:19 pm
Kit walked up to the building and jumped through the window. "I heard we got a mission." He looks over and smiles to both. "So which one is it?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Eris5

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:22 pm
"you two are to journey to the mist and challenge someone of equal rank or close to, to a friendly non lethal spar"  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:23 pm
"Oh kool i get to see jin. He a buddy of mine." Kit smiled and sat in a chair. "So when do we leave?"  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

teddy_byakuga

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:35 pm
"ok kit lets go ill meet you at the border gaurd" runs off  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 263 264 265 266 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games