Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trapped In The Dark: A Fullmetal Alchemist RolePlay Guild

Back to Guilds

Reply All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum
~~ | ] 347|-| N073 ~~ Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:52 pm
"M-maybe.... We'll just have to see, won't we....?" Asako said, still hiding in her sweater as she walked into the elevator.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:54 pm
"I guess so." He pressed the button and as elevator descended back to ground level he continued to watch Asako. "You nervous about the job at all?"  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:57 pm
"Oh, no... not really..." She came out of hiding from within her sweater. "I mean, it'll be a great opportunity to practice speaking english to people. And I also get to learn more about L. A. through my coworkers and the costumers." She said, sounding cheery.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 8:59 pm
"That's good. I guess the only thing you had to worry about at all was the interview itself." Mello replied, greatly admiring her optimism.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:01 pm
"Well, I guess so. In the end, everything just amounts to new experiences, I guess. She said with a shrug. Looking at the lit numbers again, she saw they were at the ground floor. "Okay, we're here."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:03 pm
"Well, this certainly is a new experience." He said as he moved out of the elevator. Mello went silent for a moment, "What am I supposed to do while you work?" He frowned.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:05 pm
"Uh.... I dunno. What did you use to do before I got here?" She asked him. She had only really been there a day, so he had to have done things before right?  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:07 pm
Mello lasped back into silence again as he walked, "... I'm kind of on a break right now." He started. "So there isn't much for me to do really." That was the truth so far, he really didn't know what he was to do for the time being. "Maybe I'll get something at the cafe."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:19 pm
"Okay! You can be my first customer!" She said with a laugh. "That should be interesting.... knowing my first customer..."  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:21 pm
Mello looked over at her and blinked. "Yeah, I guess it might be. We're almost there anyway." He turned his attention to the street they had been on earlier.  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:24 pm
"okay, cool." She was feeling very inexplicable happy. She blamed how strangely pleasant things had been since she got to L.A., though the situation was indeed quite strange.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:29 pm
Mello continued down the street with Asako following happily behind. When they'd finally arrived back at their destination he opened to door for Asako and waited for her to go ahead. "Here we are."  

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:34 pm
"alright!" She stepped into her new work place with a smile.

Helen looked up at the sound the door made when opened. "Oh! You're here early! That's actually a good thing. I need to get you a uniform, so we need to see your size." she said with a smile and walked over to Asako.

"Uhm, Okay...." she said with a slightly confused nod as the woman led her to the back room again.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:38 pm
"A uniform huh, how professional." Mello commented as Asako was taken away. "I'll be waiting here for your service." He was distracted once again by the displays.

aviesaurum
Crew

Dapper Bloodsucker

MayaTheNobody
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 9:49 pm
"O-okay." She said with a nod before disappearing into the backroom.

"So, Asako, what size dress do you wear?" Helen asked as she opened a nearby box which was filled with white and black cloth.

"Uh, a size 12... What kind of uniform is it?" Asako asked, since she had never noticed what the other workers were wearing.

"Ah, here we go." She pulled out one of the pieces of cloth from the box and shook it out slightly. "They're maid's outfits. This one's in your size. The employee bathroom is right through that door. Let's see if that one fits."

"Geh!? Uh... okay..." She took the dress and went into the bathroom and changed. "It seems to fit just fine..." Asako said before walking back out.

"Perfect! Now, let's get you your head band. She opened a smaller box and pulled out a head band with lace and placed it on Asako's head. "There. Now you'll fit in with everyone else!" Helen said good naturedly. "Oh, if you want, here's a bag to put your clothes into until I can give you a locker like the others."

"Uhm, okay..." She nodded and placed her other clothes in the bag. She was DEFINITELY embarrassed by what she was wearing. How could she possibly face any customers dressed that way?!

"Now, let's go show off that new uniform to your boyfriend out there," Helen said teasingly with a laugh.

Asako turned bright red. "H-HE'S NOT MY BOYFRIEND!!!"

"Of course not! Now, let's get out there!" And with that she lead her out of the backroom into the main body of the store.  
All Other Subjects RolePlaying SubForum

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 39 40 41 42 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games