Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Kumo Graveyard (Fixed) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Masumi H Dekata

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:39 pm
((...Now that is just gay. Kit you have totally lost any respect I had for you. Plus seeing how Lenon alive I dont see how this works))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:40 pm
((before anyone does anything...kit gotta wonder r u done?))  

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:42 pm
((Ok that's it. Kit I am officially calling into question your training of high level seals. You never learned them, you never knew how to use them, and now you are god modding your ability to use them. I wouldn't have minded if this were some type of unofficial fight, but you both basically broke some rules. You meta-gamed the whole fight, you god modded your ability to know seals just to alleviate boredom. If you wanted to fight to see who could RP better, there are other places to do it instead of official thread that are considered canon to the guild. I am also curious as to how that piece of paper has everything lenon knows.))  
((Lame, i could have thought of a better ending in like 5 secs, which i did))  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

(Not yet i have to use the dramatic walk away thing after a small conversation then im done ^^

Ask Lenon yourself he gave me the slip of paper....And i can only use it while he is alive... so shove off Masumi. I dont really care im not here to pelase you or anyone else.)

@the guy who questions everything - i used a slip of paper Lenon gave me when i was a chunin. He told me it allowed me to dive into his mind and learn everything he did. While he was in the Akatsuki he learnd high level sealing methods. So i sued the paper meshed minds with him and boom done.

@ kash. I gave it a crappy ending because you guys bitched to muchy.. stare  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:44 pm
call_me_ishmail
((Ok that's it. Kit I am officially calling into question your training of high level seals. You never learned them, you never knew how to use them, and now you are god modding your ability to use them. I wouldn't have minded if this were some type of unofficial fight, but you both basically broke some rules. You meta-gamed the whole fight, you god modded your ability to know seals just to alleviate boredom. If you wanted to fight to see who could RP better, there are other places to do it instead of official thread that are considered canon to the guild. I am also curious as to how that piece of paper has everything lenon knows.))

Kit can do that s**t dude, and they planned this, so what  

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200

Havok-Trance

(GOD i hate my keyboard!, Rahenno to control your demon you have to use a specific type of training that only me, Zeramaru and Ban have done. Its like Naruto and killer bee, Killer bee can control his Hachibi perfectly, Naruto can barely get past to two tailed without destroying everything. Also i can go into full beast without dying, you can't.)

Oroami looked down at the area "Kit, i see you're behind this, yet I have no place in my heart to forgive traitors, you must die!" Oroami said as he slammed the Sanbi claws down towards kit, with it came a large wave of water.  
((Well the fact you Auto learned an entire aspect of the Naruto world I would call that god modding. Plus portals are banned so you cant have a "portal" into his mind))  

Masumi H Dekata

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:46 pm
call_me_ishmail

((WTF, are you ppl stupid or what. This fight was PLANNED OUT. What part of that don't you understand. Like I would really go nine tail to kill my RPC now, not happening.))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:46 pm
((.....kit.....should I? im getting irritated now))  

Shruikan Tenshi

call_me_ishmail1

Dapper Dabbler

6,300 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Treasure Hunter 0
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:47 pm
Yamikonton
call_me_ishmail

((WTF, are you ppl stupid or what. This fight was PLANNED OUT. What part of that don't you understand. Like I would really go nine tail to kill my RPC now, not happening.))

((Again, WHY THE ******** DID YOU PUT THIS IN CANON IF YOU DIDN'T PLAN ON GOING 9 TAIL IN CANON?))  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:48 pm
(...Seriously...Masumi we MESHED MINDS!!!! It gave me insight to everything he knows no portals involved....

I didnt auto learn anything ask Lenon for the details about the paper im done explaining it.)

Kit watched the claws come down on him. With his current chakra level he only had enough chakra for either on S ranked jutsu or 5 B rank jutsu. Making handsigns he quickly dove into the water. "Water transportation jutsu!" As he disaapeard into the water coming from the arms of the Sanbi he reappered a few hundred feet off.

(Do what you want test. I guess Oroami want sto kill me for good reason ^^ LOL can you get me outta here though?)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Somnus Aeternam

Adorable Trendsetter

11,875 Points
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Party Animal 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
PostPosted: Tue Apr 28, 2009 5:49 pm
((Yo kit, Yami, and hector, your in this vid

gaia Vid  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 30 31 32 33 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games