Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Back to School Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

School?
Ahhhh run away
57%
 57%  [ 4 ]
Hooray (What are you smoking?)
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Whatever
42%
 42%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 7

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Wed Aug 20, 2008 6:48 pm
Voila turned around when she heard Maddie. "It's lunchtime," said Voila with a smile. "Which means we get to pig out on whatever we want in the cafeteria." She chuckled.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:37 pm
Emerald walked next to Voila. "I dont know why Im here but so far school has been fun." She said with a grin.

Maya wasnt very hungry. She walked slowly behind everyone.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:41 pm
Voila smiled. "Sure has." She opened the doors to the cafeteria. "And here we have a regular school cafeteria. Oh and look, everyone's favorite meal; mystery meat." Voila said, pretending to be a tour guide. She laughed.

Azar glanced at Maya, noticing she was behind everyone. "Hey, you okay?" He asked.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:47 pm
Maya looked up to see Azar. "Oh...yea im fine....just not hungry."

Emerald laughed. "Oh yum my favorite."  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:57 pm
Voila chuckled. "Well it's a good thing there's plenty to go around then." She grabbed one of the lunch trays.

Azar nodded his head. "Oh... You know, it might be wise to get some food down anyway. We've got an afternoon of classes ahead of us. Don't want to have your stomach growl in class." He chuckled lightly.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 1:59 pm
Emerald asked. "Is this real meat?"

Maya nodded her head. "Ok...it might be good." She walked in.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:03 pm
Voila shrugged. "I don't know what it is. It might be meat, it might be tofu, or it might even be blended garbage. No one has found out the mystery." Voila placed some of the mystery meat on her plate, eyeing it warily.

Azar walked in after Maya. The smell of strange meat hit him. He almost gagged. "Ugh, that doesn't smell like steak or tofu. I don't even know if it smells edible." He smiled at Maya and joked, "Maybe it's a better idea to go hungry."  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:10 pm
"nah ill just summon food." An apple appeared in Maya's hands. "Do you want one?"

Emerald didnt want to eat any meat. She took her food to the table and just poked at it.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:27 pm
Voila grabbed some milk and walked over to the table. She placed the tray down. "Hmm... I wonder what's in here." Taking a fork, Voila poked the mass on her plate. While not too appetizing, Voila did enjoy dissecting the mystery meat.

Azar nodded his head. "Definitely. I don't want to risk my life by chowing down on toxic waste. I wonder if the food in this place is always so..." He couldn't think of a word to describe it.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:30 pm
"i think its alive." Emerald said with a laugh.

Maya gave him a fresh apple. She sat down.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:35 pm
Voila laughed. "I wouldn't be surprised."

Azar grinned. "Thanks." He took a bite of the apple as he sat down.  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 2:37 pm
Maya ate her apple quietly.  

ElectricCandii

Jina Everlong

6,100 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Megathread 100
  • Invisibility 100
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 3:36 pm
"is there any thing good to eat today?" she asked them qietly.

((im alittle confused dose every one have powers and how do they end up knowing each others?))  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:38 pm
Starflower walks towards the cafeteria with her brother Nightfire and see's the others. She runs towards her sister Nightstar and says, "Hay big sister."

"Yeah, hay guys," said Nightfire.

Lavender sat with her groupies on another table eating.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 6:39 pm
Azar looked over as Starflower and Nightfire came over. "Hey. How was class?" He took another bite of the apple.

Voila laughed. "There almost never is... Well not that I know of." She poked the mystery meat again. "I'm sure they've got some vegetables."  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 37 38 39 40 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games