Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
The Arena: Come if You Dare ((OPEN, and always ACCEPTING)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 6:52 am
((braggings not my thing, just gets me into trouble)) The spheres of ice-encased fire stopped at Star's face. "I know how to control my own spells, you know!" She threw the spheres into the air with magic. As they were coming down, aimed directly at Sorandati, Star began casting a new spell. Flames engulfed her hand as she pointed at Sorandati. "Inferno Cone!" she said as the fire lept from her hand in a cone towards Sorandati. "Dodge two things at once! Though I have no doubts you can..." then she began muttering under her breath.  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2009 9:58 pm
Sometimes, when I'm sitting in my bedroom...

All ALONE... in the DARK...

I sometimes look up at the stars and wish I was them.

All ALONE... but in plain SIGHT...

But then I think of something...

.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.x.X.

Sorandati chuckled.

"Silly girl, I don't need to dodge," she breathed. "Though it would be better for you not to tempt me..."

Both attacks slammed into her at once, making a burst of smoke erupt, filling the arena.

When the dust cleared, Sorandati was standing there, holding her elbows, completely unfazed.

She smirked.

"Was that supposed to hurt?"User Image

It's really strange, I think...

When they're up there...

They're all ALONE. In the DARK. But everyone can SEE them...

It's strange when I look up at them...

Because they kinda remind me of YOU.

"Look at the stars. Look at how they shine for you."

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LovetoCauseMayhem

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 10:21 am
Star smirked. The fires from the Antipode Bomb were still there. Then they grew and surrounded Sorandati. "No, that was not supposed to hurt you. It was supposed to distract you." Then she floated into the air with wind magic as a summoning portal as big as the arena floor appeared. A massive dragon of flames went through the portal. "Don't worry, it's not an actual dragon." The dragon looked at Sorandati. "If it were an actual dragon, it would listen to you instead of me, I'll bet." The portal closed and the dragon flew into the air. Then it charged at Sorandati. Then the flames that were surronding Sorandati constricted.  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 15, 2009 5:24 pm

Sorandati raised an eyebrow.

How was that supposed to distract me if I didn't even have to move? She thought idly as the dragon charged at her and the flames consumed her.

The flames licked at the air around her, forming a sphere, and unable to move any further. The dragon of flame hit the sphere, but was split in half, whatever blocking the flames from the Antipode bomb unrelenting in its defense.

Then, just as the remnants of the dragon hit the defensive... whatever it was, something twinkled underneath it, and a massive laser of golden energy blasted through the tail of the dragon, rocketing straight for Star.User Image

When they're up there...

LovetoCauseMayhem

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 6:36 pm
Star just stood there, stunned for a few seconds. How could she destroy one of my most powerful mana-summons so easily? She snapped back into her senses to see a gold beam of energy rocketing towards her. She drew her katana and quickly cast a spell on it. "Mana reflection!" she said and then the katana started glowing a bright white. She took a defensive stance as the gold beam hit her. It started sending her back slowly. "Oh and by... the way... that was supposed to distract you... from seeing me... cast my spell... damn, it's too strong!" she said as she struggled against the gold laser. The laser then succeded in overpowering her ((im not god, thats your job)) and it sent her into the wall. She had managed to fend off the attack, but hitting the wall had knocked her unconsius. ((dammit, ima edit this once i figure out how to spell that)) She fell to the floor, motionless.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 16, 2009 9:29 pm

Sorandati smiled, leaning leisurely against a tree. Her golden shield of wind hadn't been defeated once yet.

Lovely.

"And winner by unconsciousness is Sorandati," she breathed, leaping up into the air lightly to settle back onto the stone column where her throne sat, sitting on it once more. She waved a hand towards Star, her fingers glowing. "Awaken."

((Lol, thanks.))User Image

When they're up there...

LovetoCauseMayhem

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 1:56 pm
She got up and resumed her defensive stance before she figured out what happened. She then sheathed her katana. "That was the best fight of my life. I've learned a lot from this. Thank you, Sorandati." She then flew into the stands. "What're we gunna do now?"  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 17, 2009 10:04 pm

"I don't know," Sorandati replied simply, leaning her hand into her palm. "Think of an actual plot for this rp maybe?"User Image

When they're up there...

LovetoCauseMayhem

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 5:22 pm
"Or we could have Elandru destroy Raven, that'd be fun to watch." Star said, looking at them.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 18, 2009 8:06 pm

Sorandati chuckled.

"I'd like that very much," she replied, her eyes twinkling. "Unfortunately, Elandru has departed to who-knows-where. Would you be a doll and locate him for us, please?"User Image

When they're up there...

LovetoCauseMayhem

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Mon Apr 20, 2009 7:16 pm
"I'll see what I can do," Star said as she opened up a portal. "I'm not making any garantees." she said as she jumped into the portal,which remained there for once.  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 6:12 am
Elandru teleported back to the arena with Star and Raven," sorry...i had to clear my head,"he muttered. He looked over at Draven and smirked,"ya know...ur brother started it all when he killed my wife". he said mockingly...then looked at star,"but i have a new love...and i believe i can deal with losing to you". he smiled and kissed Star but walked back to the stands.  

Elandru Dark Angel

Darc_Star_Blue

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 5:31 pm
Star blushed. "Um... I think you should take Sorandati's advice and keep romance in the mansion... I like my life... but I still love you."  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:27 pm
((SOMEONE ******** POST GOD DAMMIT))  

Darc_Star_Blue

Elandru Dark Angel

PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 6:46 pm
((hmm...draven lurann informed me that he quit gaia...we are gonna have to act like he never existed))  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games