Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wheel of Time Guild: Discussion and RP

Back to Guilds

Tags: Wheel of Time, roleplay, fantasy, books, discussion 

Reply -RP- Andor
Giang Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Heavy-Metal-Hippie

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 11:17 am
((Gult's good for the soul, builds character. xd Then again, I say the same for getting electrecuted...))
"What? I- alright." Cobain agreed reluctantly, watching her walk out the door. He leaned back in his chair and crossed his legs at the ankles, eying the small flask and idly wondering how irked Kiae would be if it just "happened" to wind up in his coat somewhere.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 1:00 pm
((Oh I almost forgot! Inky, you can auto Melthin's emotions through the bond while I'm away if you so desire. Well, that is if you haven't started doing it already XD ))

Melthin nodded to Ethin, his eyes in their ever studious stare. I wonder what talent this one holds. Something with fire perhaps? Or maybe earth. His mind wandered greatly as he tried to decide, factoring in ethnicity and measurements as well as hair and eye color. He hated that he acted like a brown so often, yet couldn't help but love it at times. Perhaps where they hail has some means of what area they are keenest in. This could be a great find if only I could prove it somehow. His mind continued to wander and whirl around many ideas as he sat there sipping his wine, taking in his surroundings.  

x_Matrim_Cauthon_x

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Who's The Boss Now? 300
  • Flatterer 200
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 pm
Kiae strode through the streets, and noticed with a sigh it was another rainy day. She enoyed rain, but this was ridiulous. Pulling her hood over her head, she kept a close eye on people as she managed to find the stable herself.
"...my Aes Sedai." She repeated Ethin's words in her head, frustration hounding her. "Well, how am I supposed to bloody take that? I'll bloody break all the Bonds and hide somewhere at the rate I'm going," she thought, arriving at Hael's stall. He whinned at her, and she noticed with a grin another cat was poking around her feet - an adult, a big tan one with green eyes.
"Hello," she said, crouching on the ground and stroking it gently. It purred and rubbed up against her eagerly, tail whipping her face.
"I don't know why I try...it seems the only relationship I'll ever have that will work is Andurael. And that's because we understand each other - so does that mean I'm just going to have Hael and cats for company one day?" she wondered. Frowning slightly, she straightened and moved into Hael's stall, her skirts twisting around as she stood against the wall and began to brush her mount. The cat invited itself in, and jumped onto the wall behind Kiae's head.
"Oh well. I suppose animals are less complicated," she sighed, and winced as the cat suddenly hit her with a paw. "Sometimes."  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:06 pm
(Sounds good, Matrim. Just wondering who you're talking about when you said "I wonder what talent this one holds.")

Esole glanced up from her glass, wondering whether Kiae had been talking to her or Ethin. Before she had a chance to ask, the Yellow was already out the door. Esole had half a mind to ask Melthin's opinion on the situation, but he seemed to be lost in his on thoughts.
"Just like a bloody Brown in the Tower," she thought wryly.
Looking across the table at Ethin, Esole felt a pang of regret. She knew she had to say something, but she already promised herself she'd do it when no one was around. Sighing, she took a sip of her punch, wishing it was brandy.  

Professor Inky
Captain

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:22 pm
Ethin watched Esole curiously. He knew she must have some form of an apology for him - the Bond suggested as much - but he wondered why she didn't get on with it.
"She'll probably want someplace a bit more private," he thought.
With a sigh, he rose and went outside in hopes of finding Kiae. To his surprise, it was raining. He doubted Kiae would go wandering around in this weather. Using his Bond as a guide, he went towards the stable and was not surprised to see Kiae in the stall with her horse.
Walking hesitantly over to the door of the stall, he watched her silently as she brushed the horse.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:24 pm
"Did you need something else, Ethin?" she asked, almost tiredly. She wanted to be friends - she was almost desperate for friends, to be truthful - but it seemed something went wrong every time.
She watched as the cat strode over to Ethin and rubbed about his legs, and smiled to herself.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:28 pm
Beaming down at the cat, Ethin crouched down and stroked the tabby with a gentle hand. "Nice little fella, aren't you?" he said to the cat.
"No, Aes Sedai. Nothing in particular anyway. I just thought you might like a bit of company," he said hopefully, looking up from the cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:31 pm
"I always like company. I think I crave it, after all those years alone in the Tower," she said ruefully. "And I said to call me Kiae - Aes Sedai makes me look around for the Mistress of Novices."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:34 pm
Ethin chuckled at the thought of Kiae being sent to the Mistress of Novices. He had often heard Esole recount her several visits with the woman. "Yes Aes- Kiae. Alone you say? What about friends?" he said lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:36 pm
"I never quite got along with most of the girls there," she admitted with a shrug. "I was younger, more powerful than some of them - and once my Talent got out, that was it."
Kiae glanced over at the Warder, and shrugged again, resuming her grooming of Hael. "I didn't have many friends. I ran away once, made a mess of my life, and then went back. Andurael's the closest thing I have to a friend, and it's more complicated than that. And no, we're not lovers," she added sternly. "Light, if I had a crown for every time someone asked that..."  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:39 pm
Ethin's face colored faintly when Kiae said that. He had been about to ask her if they were. "I am sorry to hear that," he said sincerely. "I had always expected the women there to get along. Esole always told me she'd had a good number of friends and quite a few of them pillow friends. That got her into trouble often."
Realizing he had said more than he intended to, he colored deeply. Trying to hide his face, he sat on the hay covered ground and hugged the cat.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:43 pm
"I'm sure most of them did. I just didn't want anything to do with Aes Sedai - I was dragged into the Tower, so I wasn't very happy to begin with," she told him. "I always wished I had friends, but I just never seem to get along well. I try, but I think I always make a mistake along the way."
She shook her head, and slid to the ground as well. "Andurael was the only person I thought I'd Bond - he's the only one that understands me. To a point," she added with a wry grin. "Unfortunately.

(Hey, check out new pic of Kiae!)  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:50 pm
(Oh purrrty! I think I'll go search for one of Esole)

Ethin sighed, reminiscing on his reason for going to the Tower. "I was very much the same when I went to the Tower. A small fist of Trollocs killed all my family and servants yet somehow my uncle and I managed to get away. He took me to the White Tower with him where he got a job as a servant and I spent my time with the Warders," he said slowly, every word a painful reminder of the loss of everyone close to him.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 7:58 pm
"I'm sorry," she finally said, after a pause. She began to say something else, and then shook her head. "I'm sorry, but what did you mean when you called me 'your' Aes Sedai? I'm being stupid, but I think there are several ways one could mean that."
She sat back and waited for a reply, watching him openly.  

Color Me Fubar
Vice Captain

Celebrating Wife

22,200 Points
  • Pine Perfection 250
  • Flatterer 200

Ethin Thayne
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Tue Aug 19, 2008 8:02 pm
"Exactly what I said, you are my Aes Sedai. Yes, yes, Andurael's and Cobain's as well, but as your Warder, it is my duty to protect you and be by your side," he said, trying to choose his words carefully. He wasn't very sure how to explain it. It was how he addressed Esole and it only made sense to apply it to Kiae. Ethin saw no difference in their position in his eyes. He hoped he hadn't said anything to upset Kiae.  
-RP- Andor

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games