Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Reiko,Ryu and Ana's House Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:18 pm
Ana nodded. "Ok." She walked over to him, and grabbed the handle of the hammer. "It's not too heavy." She lifted it slowly. "Hey, help me!" she cried. "Grab the handle!"  
PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 2:28 pm
"You don't have to be so loud about it." Ryu grabbed the handle as well and helped lift it and slam it on the metal. They continue to work on the weapon. It was finally done. Two, small, plain-looking, chakrams (the ring blade). "Well, its done." Ryu was breathing hard from all the work. He never wanted to do that again.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

Shruikan Tenshi

PostPosted: Tue May 19, 2009 6:47 pm
Raiden and about one hundred clones walked over. "Excuse me kids, but we are going to fix the house. So you can go back in a home. " He said as they swept away the debries and picked up multiple metals. Raiden manipulated sand to form a structure of the house, slightly bigger than what it was previously. This would be alittle gift from him to her and her kids. He breathed fire so the structure would harden and hold place as the clones began cutting away into the structure making multiple holes and spaces where the door and windows would be installed later. Clones gathered and molded sand into glass with the fire Raiden made off to the side so windows can be made. Raiden and some clones walked in and started laying down boards that he had just cut for the flooring. other clones made the panels and lining where the doors will be fitted into the spaces provided.

Raiden cuts the trees around so he can carve the wood into stairs, for the house will become a two story house. He made it spiral like and began to polish it off so it would be nice and presentable. he and a few clones brought it in and placed it where the stairs should be so they can walk up stairs. After installing it they melted the corners and the lining so it will stay in place. Then they polished it once more so it was nice and clean. After the wood was installed the clones were scrubbed and polished. The windows were being cleaned off and shined so it would be superb. After that more clones walked past the two kids with beds and walks into the house, bedrooms being finished they make queen sized bed for the hokage and two king size beds for the two outside in different rooms so each would have their own room and beds. Raiden and half of the other clones started painting the house, similar to what it was originally

Then Raiden made a library of jutsus, so the kids would be able to read about them and one day learn them. Bathrooms were placed in with tile and mirrors in every room, so bathroom was quick access and showers were ready to go. The eletricity was restored as soon as Raiden and the clones placed the lighting so there can be light, though candle holders were placed throughout the house so it could be used if not lighting. Raiden was nearly done as he stopped, ontop of the roof. He took a breather and he looked at the kids. He knew what had happened to them, and thought to himself. when, or if, me and reiko gets together...I may not be able to replace their father, but I can do my best to try to be a good father. he said as he went back inside to fix the rest of the house. With the bedrooms finished, the floors and walls done with the kitchen and supplies. the wall paper and painting, and everythign else that can be thought of, the house was finished. Raiden walked out and looked at it. It was much bigger than what it once was and nicer. The house was throughly safe and sturdier. He and the clones walked off patting the two kids on the head softly as they took off elsewhere

((good lord thats alot of typing XD))  
PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:17 pm
((good lord i can see that))

Ana looked from the house to her weapons. "Wow." she picked them up, they felt light and cool in her hands. "Yay! Thanks brother!"  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Wed May 20, 2009 4:34 pm
Ryu smiled and looked at the rebuilt house in awe. He then looked back at Ana. "Lets go show mama!"  
PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:55 pm
"Yeah!" then she stopped. "I don't know how to get back to the office from here."  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

TimeTravellerDhaos

PostPosted: Fri May 22, 2009 6:12 am
Ryu smiled. "Don't worry, I know how to." He grabbed Ana's hand and lead her back to the office.  
PostPosted: Mon Sep 14, 2009 5:07 pm
Ryu entered the house and looked around. "Looks like no one home but me." He yawned and went inside his room. He put away his weapons and went to bed and fell asleep.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 15, 2009 4:36 pm
Shikana wandered inside, and collapsed on a couch, immediately falling asleep.  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 18, 2009 9:27 pm
((Ryu class is starting soon. As the second or third day. And Perky wheres Reiko. Shouldn;t you be handling Oroami.))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 6:36 am
((i know, but she's at the cloud gates w/ everyone else... i think i'll make her come back though, she isn't doing much))  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 19, 2009 1:19 pm
((The Arcangel is still there?))  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:10 pm
((idk, she just left and is in her office))  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:39 pm
Ryu woke up with a loud yawn, wondering how long he slept. He got up and walked up to the kitchen to get a drink to wake him up completely.  

TimeTravellerDhaos

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Sep 22, 2009 3:47 pm
Shikana jumped up and ran over to Ryu. "Brother, Brother, guess what?!" She practically shouted, jumping up and down.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff