Welcome to Gaia! ::

The Occult Research Society

Back to Guilds

A guild devoted to the study of the occult, in all its forms. 

Tags: Magick, Psionics, Supernatural, Paranormal, Occult 

Reply The Occult Research Society
Introduce Yourself Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

blue mist14

3,200 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Trader 100
  • Market Browser 100
PostPosted: Fri Apr 29, 2011 5:24 pm
My name is Reyes.
I am a person of few words, so don't expect me to explain (at least not in detail) most of what I say, I like to keep things simple.
I have a few hobbies that I really don't care to mention, and I must apologize, in advance, for my language. I have a rude and awkward sense of humor.
If you would like to know anything about me, then you are welcome to PM me.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 7:38 pm
Hi. I'm Momo.

I been interested in the Occult, Paranormal and Mysteries since forever. I don't have a grand knowledge but I'd like learn things. Currently, I'm learning about Crystal and Oil therapy.

So, I'm looking forward to chats and learning new stuff.

Bye-bye  

Momorgue

22,075 Points
  • Team Edward 100
  • Cool Cat 500
  • Unleash the Beast 100

BSPBleach

Proxy Gaian

8,000 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Junior 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Fri May 13, 2011 10:49 am
omz i love you adam! xd

oh and hi!! i'll try to keep my hyperness and err....randomness, down for all you in this wonderful place of learning! biggrin
So uhhh my name is Briana, and everyone call's me BB. I don't really know a whole lot about occult as my mother detests it and forbids it among other things. I am interested in learning about it though. When I was little I used to play with a souvenier set of childrens tarot cards biggrin i still have all but one of the cards. the poor pheonix fell to the hands on my brother x.x
umm silly introductions >< well i guess I am interested in a lot of things. Any and all religions, human behaviours, languages and their history, mythology and legends of any and all civilizations......not too picky. I'm 15 and drudging through my highschool classes, can't wait untill I can concentrate on my college ones.........I just started claases at our community college last term. For credit too! :3 My mother and I are sensitive to spirit presences, but differently. She feels them like they touch her. I feel them.....but different. Can't really explain it, probably just beacuse I was Empath with I was younger. Still am really, but I've blocked out a lot of my emotions since I moved to the States, so I'm not really a full Empath or anything anymore. I think >< Sorry if I'm rambling, never really sure what to say about myself. You can PM anytime you want. I'm normally on for most of the days (cept the next five, then only nights. and i'm EST/-5 GMT time) there's some more about me on my profile if you wish, and htere's my journals, but you can only read them if you're my friends > biggrin lol so you have talk to me and friend me first! ummm. yea. mhmm. i think that would be all. yup. so. HI!!  
PostPosted: Thu May 19, 2011 6:35 pm
Hi peoples. My preferred name is Jinx.
I dabble in magic, tarot, wicca, and general matters of the occult.
I don't pretend to be an expert on anything.

My beliefs are complicated, generally it's easiest to classify myself as a pagan.
I believe in the existence of many deities, but none are close to my heart nor do they guide my path.

I follow the wiccan rede and fully believe the law of threefold.

I'm half Irish, thus have a natural fascination with celtic "folklore" and such.

Umm.... anything else... feel free to ask.

Jinx Noir

Alien Kitten

mikeplusplus

Codebreaking Genius

6,850 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Invisibility 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sun May 29, 2011 4:32 pm
Hello Persons,

I'm here to figure things out about myself, other people, the universe, what "God" really is and if there even is a "God" as it is defined by so many people. The world's a weird place, and I'm trying to figure it out as best I can.  
PostPosted: Mon May 30, 2011 12:24 pm
Hello,
My name's Aconite. I've been studying a variety of occult subjects for quite awhile now. I'm currently on my way to become a full fledged modren day Druid, but my passions are demonology, magic (or magick if you prefer) study, alternate religons study, and folklore.
There's just so much, I don't think I'll put it all down here, but I love anything to do with the occult. I hope to share and learn a lot here heart  

Sisbera

Obsessive Cultist

Myrikle

6,950 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Full closet 200
PostPosted: Tue May 31, 2011 5:34 pm
Hello, my handle is Myrikle and I'd rather use that for now. 3nodding
I'm a generaly curious and skeptical person who wishes to discuss the paranormal with other open minded persons. I'm not a very spiritual person but I admire benevolence and wisdom whatever the source may be.
I'll try not to offend anyone's beliefs, but I am a pragmatitist and a realist, and I have little tolerance for intolerance. The best way to get on my good side is to apply to my rationalism. I value open mindedness and if you catch me shutting down and not letting things in, feel free to give me a swift kick in the pants.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:04 am
Hey, my name is Russet and I would love to know more about the paranormal. I don't like how people dismiss the paranormal as a coincidence or just a figment of our imagination. I would want to learn all I can about the Occult in this forum.  

RussetBlack

PippinRenegadeHippie

9,250 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Prayer Circle 200
  • Overstocked 200
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 7:54 am
Hey there guys my name is Pippin and im interested in cults and different branches of satan worship. Im undecided when it comes to religion so im vary open to all types of opinions.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 4:02 am
hey everyone. im krista and im 16. im interested in wicca, crystals, and the paranormal. im still learning about wicca and would really appreciate any and all the help i can get. i wanna try to find more out about runes and tarot and palm reading. uhh anyone wants to kno more, PM me  

-Emochik111

neko-mata-01

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2011 11:05 am
Adam Weishaupt
Hallo. I am Adam Weishaupt/ Papillon/ Cetaphobia. I am something of an artist.

As for contacting me, I have a Facebook and a [********] and my email is cetaphobic@gmail.com

I am 22 years old, and an eclectic Pagan, though I mostly identify as a Discordian. What this usually ends up meaning is that I am slightly batshit insane. I've got a serious problem with synchronicity- seeing 23 and 17 absolutely everywhere, not to even mention owl symbolism. I try to just keep that to myself though, because I know how ridiculous it seems to people who don't deal with synchronicity as often as I do.

I tend not to identify with male deities, with a few exceptions. I love Coyote, and I also identify with Eris and Lilith. I like to have personal relationships with my deities as BIG IDEAS, and as such I do, indeed, speak with them.

I've studied many religions, though at this point everything is a jumbled mess in my head because everything sort of meshes together with deities that are so similar. I do not really enjoy debating about religion anymore- I'm confused enough, having a religion totally okay with contradiction, and trying to find what I truly believe. However, I do not mind discussing religion, so do feel free to drop me a line regarding that.

I also do tarot readings, though if you ask for one I must warn you that I use the Deviant Moon deck, which many people will find overdramatic and rather sarcastic. They are actually quite funny if you're not too serious about anything. For instance, I was once pulling for a guy I had been pining after, and pulled out the lovers. That is not even a joke. They did it merely to embarrass me. Luckily, it actually worked to get us together. ;D I also had someone ask once if they'd meet any friends in college, and I pulled the hermit. So, if you can deal with the melodrama, do feel free to PM me!

My main focus in study is MK ULTRA, though I do enjoy almost every bit of paranormal research. I really look forward to learning from all of you, and hopefully imparting some wisdom of my own.

My first bit will be to suggest that any of you interested in psionics take a look at this.

It is truly a pleasure to meet all of you.

well u seem interesting razz
btw im now watching u on dA

also yay for insanity because normality would be too boring
btw owl symbolism?

biggrin eris and lilith. thats interesting

tarot, thats cool. honestly i dont know much about it at all ^^;

so you research government conspiracy based things? the mk ultra project seems fairly interesting from what i read on wikipedia ^^;

as for the stargate project, ill look at that now razz  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 29, 2011 9:55 pm
Hello everyone, my name is Shannon but most people around here just call me UP (from my Gaia name). I am a paranormal investigator and author. I have recently been thinking about expanding and during local ghost tours.
Other things about me: I'm interested in the supernatural and occult. My other passions in life are history and archaeology. I am an Ancient Egyptian polytheist (Pagan) and I study Ancient Egyptian Mysticism and Shamanism. I enjoy meditating and tarot reading. I do go through mini-obsessions with my studies and the current one is secret societies. My mind is drawing a blank on anything else so if you want to know something feel free to ask. If you want to add me on fb send me a message and I'll send you my e-mail.  

Underworld Priestess

Kings Stray Clarissabelle

Lonely Scamp

20,650 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Married 100
  • Magical Gems 500
PostPosted: Sat Aug 06, 2011 2:16 pm
Hello, everyone. I am Timberly Hope Valentine. You may call me what you wish, as I have many names/nicknames, such as The Fox. (Long story short, fox fits my personality, according to many people.)

As a child I was extremely afraid of the unknown, but as I've grown older, my curiosity has only been piqued. Most of my interest lies in the paranormal, such as ghosts, beasts, and the like, because of experiences I've had throughout my 21 years on this planet.

That's enough about me. I do hope I get the chance to meet many other members of this guild, however, for now I must bid you all adieu. I should be on later today, and if you are interested in reading them, I will post some of the experiences I've had. Thank you all. Good day.

Timberly Hope Valentine (AKA: The Fox)  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 07, 2011 11:46 pm
Hello there. :3

Any nickname you wish to give me is perfectly fine. I am a 19-year-old college student who works full-time at a thrift bookstore. I really enjoy expanding my knowledge on various ideologies and learning about the cultures of others. One of the biggest things that drew me to this guild was that it is very heavy on research and information (which I love.)

I am interested in reading, learning, crafts and diy projects, gardening, theology, philosophy, writing, the supernatural, and the occult. I like to consider myself an atheist. I don't believe in anything, really. Despite this, I enjoy learning about the beliefs of others.

I'll see you all around the forum!  

castling

The Occult Research Society

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas