Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen titans: Robin returns to Gotham- New members welcome Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:03 pm
Beast Boy ignored the look of apology that Robin gave him. They were a team, of course they would help each other out no matter the situation. Even if it had nothing to do with the team, they were friends and friends helped each other out. He glanced over at the rat-like man that Jason was now interrogating. A flash of pity towards the man came from Beast Boy, but he figured that the man was scum and that this was the only way to get things done quickly.

Reaper sighed. His wounds were better and soon he wouldn't be hurting so much. It was time to go and search for Shade. Reaper began walking through the dark streets, his eyes darting around for any sign of the mysterious man that was the cause of all this trouble in Gotham. There had to be something he could use to track the man down and he silently cursed at not having asked for a method of communication while still with Shade. It would've solved the problem of having to find him.

Zane padded along the streets of Gotham. It was dangerous at night, but his old shelter, a musty box, had been taken away to the dump that afternoon. So far, there had been no luck in discovering a new shelter. It was fortunate that few people paid attention to stray animals, which was why Zane had turned into his feline form. A stray cat was worth no thoughts, but his half-cat human form would attract attention from any people who dared come out at night. He sniffed the polluted air, wishing that he could live in an area that was cleaner. However, cleaner places tended to have harder places to rob and that would put quite a damper on his profession.  
PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 8:08 pm
PinkrRoseFox
Virgo appeared in the cave and spotted Ice Moon and Calypso. "Hello there you two. Its been such a while seeing you both," said Virgo.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lynx walked around in the forest and looked around. She then stopped at a waterfall with beautiful plans growing around it. She then used her sceptor and had it touched the water. And she brought out her spell book, put her hands over the water, and chanted, "Water of the moon show me Sparrow Girl."

Calypso and Ice Moon looked and saw Virgo. "Oh, hay Virgo," said Calypso.

"Yes, hello," said Ice Moon.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Don't worry girl I'll help you," as Amwolf told the girl(Batgirl) in a soft nice tone voice. He then was kicked back by some boy and fell to the ground letting go of the girl. He then stood up and said, "Whoa, there kid I wasn't going to hurt her. I'm only trying to help her besides why would a warrior uch as me hurt a young lady as herself. Man aren't really allowed to hurt young women," he said. He then helped Batgirl back up. "But if you do know her then. How about ou take her somewhere safe, for it isn't safe to be out here alone. Besides I'm on my own mission," he said as he layed the girl near the wall. He then placed his hand on her shoulder and used her healing powers to heal her. Amwolf then turned into a white wolf and said before he ran off, "I bid you fare well." He then ran off and back on the streets.

As Amwolf ran in the streets he thought to himself, 'Oh, where can Gemini be.'

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

Scorpio Baroness She-Wolf

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 10:42 pm
"So what have you girlies been up to?" asked Virgo.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Lynx had the water window closed from seeing Sparrow Girl.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 9:33 am
The man wheezed a nervous torret of infomration before panting before returning to his wheezy gasps for air. Jason looked down his face was mix of disgust and pity for the contact. He had what he needed. He knew was the plasma was being kept. He flung the informant aside as he scuttled away through the buidling. 'Were done here. Let's go' he muttured stridng out of the building. Their was no point in taking the bike. It wasn't far. Just a block south of here. He pulled out a grapple line and lacthed it onto the roof above. 'Keep up Titans boy's or go home' he was voice sly as he was swooped onto the roof.

Robin tried to digest Jasons harsh comment though his patience was wearing thin. Gritting his teeth viscously he followed suit landing on the roof. He gave Beastboy a chance to follow knowing the night had only just begun for them.

Damian raised a confused eye brow at the man's behaviour and speech. 'Whatever' he muttured. He could help Batgirl, though because she could lead him to his farther. He gently knelt beside her unbeknown to him trouble was ahead. He heard the disant whoop of sireans up ahead. They needed to get of the streets now.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 10:48 am
'No I can of alot more things which are more complicated. ' Tim replied softly. He felt sympathy towards the girl and slightly itrigued. Wicthes and darksides it sounded so fictional yet she sounded so confident in her words. He been taught by the Bat to keep up to date in all sciences and goings on but still this sounded bizzare for Gotham.

Batgirl colllapsed to the ground the simplicity of breathing was now becoming a suver operation as it became deeper and wheezier. Her vison was blurred and over senses overloaded and giving out so many singals it left no resonation on her.

Shade gazed off the side of the boat his thoughts lay with Reaper. The boy had so much talent and it would be a total waste to just forget and leave the boy, no it would be foolish. The boy would be attracted to dispute and chaos. He would whip a bacth now.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 12:53 pm
Zane's ears twitched as the padded footfalls of some animal came closer. He hoped it wasn't a stray dog. They were so stupid, but they always tried to get him. Not that they could as he was just too smart for those canines. Zane turned his head and his eyes widened as he saw a white wolf running. What was a wolf doing in the city? As he could speak with other animals at times when he was in his feline form, Zane ran out in front of the wolf. "Hey dog, what are you doing here in Gotham?" He said, his voice a hiss.

Beast Boy morphed into a falcon and flew up after the two. He kept quiet from Jason's comments, deciding that ignoring them was for the best. Either way, it wasn't like he could talk in his animal forms, so he wasn't tempted to scream a retort back.

Reaper's eyes darted around as he chedked each shadow for any clue to the whereabouts of Shade. The man was stirring up trouble here and Reaper was drawn to that trouble. He couldn't stay away when so many lives could be lost. It was just so tempting.  

dragonelf213

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 1:44 pm
Gemini looked up towards Tim and said, "I see."

~~~~~~~~~

As Cronus flew onto a roof, he then spotted a white wolf running in the city and then a cat.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 5:48 pm
"Oh, nothing much," said Calypso.

"Actually we did find Sparrow Girl, I tried to suck her adoptive mother's blood, and but I didn't get to do it all the way and Calypso here lost the fight to Sparrow Girl, aka Gemini," explained Ice Moon.

~~~~~~~~~

Amwolf stopped running as soon as he saw a cat jump right in front of him. "I am no dog, cat. I'm a wolf, a much stronger species then any other old dog," said Amwolf with a small growl towards the cat. "And unlike dogs I don't spend my time around chasing cats. Now if you excuse me I'm on a mission," he said as he started to walk away.  

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100

PostPosted: Sat Oct 25, 2008 7:40 pm
"I see now," said Virgo as she crossed her arms and rasied an eyebrow. "Well, now Calypso if your fatehr was here, he would certainly be ma at you failing," she said.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 8:22 am
Jason began spritning across the roof tops leaping which much contraction as he could the wind whistling through his ears as he went. He wasn't great at this part of the job, he much preffered combat side to things. His cape flapped loudly and moved with much vibration as he approached the small and weakly built warehouse ahead of him. He pulled his grapple line out again as he increased his speed. He shot a line which lacthed itself onto the warehouse roof and allowed it do the res of the work as it dragged him onto the roof. He put his line back on his belt and his bo-staff out and twilre around in his hands. He had no time for the others they were to slow and he could take them anyway. He moved other to a weak looking area of the roof where he leaped through it feet first he cape swished into the air as he landed into a intimatley light warehouse with a few crates stacked up to an unsafe height. He leapt down off the stack he'd neatly landed on. He landed on the ground and waited for the first wave of secruity to approach.

Robin followed Jason slowly recolletcing his thoughts. The first which crossed mind was, where was Batman and Batgirl ? and secondly who were the other two ?. He was forced for now to postpone these questions with Starfires life hanging in the balance. He Jason wacthed stupidly charge into the warehouse without him and Beastboy. He was really reckless for what he'd seen already. He shot a line and followed Jason over the roof. He slowly creeped over to the hole where Jason had slippped in. It was stupid and reckless what he'd done. He would wait for Beastboy before he followed suit.

Thier was sudden crush of some small and signifcant object behind them as Damain turned round his blade poised and ready for attack. A small group of hoods approached muttering and jeering at them. Obviously they'd thought they'd hit the jackpot finding Batgirl and supposeduly Robin. He stepped forward his blade glinting in a small cusp of light. The group moved back producing thier own pitifully small knifes. He dashed forward he blade rocketed upwards as he went as he sliced down his first opposer the other moving forward to enage him. With simple flicks of his blades and a sharp variety of kicks he began to supress the group.  

boy arachnid

Spider-Robin
Vice Captain

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 9:10 am
Batgirl began to suffle back as her mind took the images infront of her and warped them into a twisted and demetned vison. A lone and vile demon flung it's smaller and blade like hand clawed at smaller snake like beigns spitting out vile venom. She began to back away whimpering and crawling violently back. She got up and began crawling away madly making incerdbile progress as she did still clucthing the dart firecly in her hands as she went.

Shade closed his eys and began to concentrate and began to grip the shadows and taking firm command over them as he used them to curve around the city and search for Reaper. The shadows acted as feelers touching everything in the city from people to small furry cats. Most was blur but somethings were clear like lamp posts and...found him !. He opened his eyes and smiled. He teleported infront of Reaper without haste. 'M'boy' he greeted him with a weak slice of rarely seen cheer in his voice.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 11:40 am
Cronus then turned into a normal sized crow and flew down towards a trash can near the wolf and the cat and landed on the trash can. He started to listen to what they were saying and realized who the wolf was. 'Why its Amwolf,' he thought to himself.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

Gemini Wolf Princess

3,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 1:17 pm
Calypso looked towards Virgo with an angry face and threw a rock towards her.

But Ice Moon caught the rock and said, "Now now you two. Enough, we got better things to do."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 2:26 pm
"Yes, Calypso calm down," said Virgo.  

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 26, 2008 6:02 pm
Zane let out an amused meow. "I can see you're a wolf. I'm not dumb. I just called you a dog because to me a wolf and a dog might as well be one and same. Except I have to admit that dogs are so much more stupider than wolves." Zane watched him walk away. A mission sounded interesting. "A mission, you say? Well that has got to be fascinating." A note of sarcasm crept into his voice as he rolled his eyes.

Reaper jumped slightly, surprise flitting across his face for a second. "Oh, hello Shade." He said in a numb voice as he got a hold of himself. "I've been looking for you. I assume you were watching the battle. The birdies proved a lot tougher than I had anticipated though they'll fall soon enough." He had actually been pleased that they were so tough.

Beast Boy dove down towards the warehouse. He turned into his human form before he could slam into the ground. Beast Boy landed in a crouching position though he quickly stood up. He glanced down through the hole, noting that Jason had recklessly went on ahead with no heed to anything. Beast Boy watched, but didn't follow. Maybe it would be better to come out once security got here and ran in. It could be an ambush.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 49 50 51 52 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games