Welcome to Gaia! ::

All Plays Role Playing Guild ::: With posts over 9000!!!!!!

Back to Guilds

Reply Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)
H o s t . R o s e . H i g h Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

What will you be?
  Student
  Gifted
  Teacher/ Monitor
  +1
View Results

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Sep 20, 2008 5:42 pm
[[sorry guys. i was grounded. crying im back now <33]]

"moni-tor..sama?..." Ethan felt a shirver go up his spine was suko came behind him. he felt His cold body be pressed up against him, but not for long. his body became limb and he was losing consciouness[sp?] The last thing he rembered was the face he saw on Suko as he fell to the ground.

---

Ethan slowly woke up and saw the white ceilaing of the nurses office.
"uhh.ugh where am i? Howd i get here...Mointor sama?!" Ethan jolted up and looked around for suko.

"hey,hey. sit back down young man. you lost alot of blood, you need to rest!" a young women walkedinto the room, and rushed ethan back to bed.
Ethan listiened and went back to his bed,
"b-but where is monitor-sama!" Ethan whined.

"oh do you mean that young man who just left? he left that bottle then left not too long ago."
Ethan looked at the bottle,
its my fairy dust..
"He was here!" Ethan smiled and jumped out of bed and ran after him.
"No! wait! You need rest, your body is---"
Ethan didnt hear the rest of what the young nurse said, he was too worried about suko. he saw him down the hall,
"Monitor-sama!" He yelled and he wrapped his arms around him. He was happy that he took him to the nurses room and probaly saved his life.
[[thats what he thinks]]

But then suddenly his body felt weak again, and he started coughing. he feel to his knees and his whole body started shaking.

The nurse ran from the room after Ethan, when she saw him on the floor she yelled to suko,
"Quickly! Bring him inside he cant last long without any medical suport!!"  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:20 am
[[yay aniki's back ^^]]

Suko felt someone coming toward him and nturned around intime to have ethan crash into him and hug him. He was startled that ethan would even come near him after what hed done, but he hugged himback. Then nethan felt ethan slip from his arms and start shaking on the ground. As soon as he was told to suko had him in his arms and swept int the nurses office and put him on the bed and let the nurse do what she needed as he watched, scared from the corner.  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 8:46 pm
Travis twitched, tossed and turned, unable to get comfortable. It had only been a few hours. It wasn’t the tree- he loved sleeping in them.
It was her wasn’t it. Being away from her made him insanely fidgety? Travis opened his eyes “This sucks….” He jumped from the tree ignoring the thoughts that were occupying his mind at the moment and took his time getting back to the school.

Slipping his shirt back on over his head he wandered around the building’s halls.
It would definitely put a damper on the whole getting-kicked-out-thing, but he figured he’d attend a class or two but only because he was bored.
Besides, he didn’t have to get kicked out on the first day did he?
An image of Mayumi’s face appeared in his mind. Then he imagined her scent-so much like his own but different in its own way. It was…calming. He realized it wasn’t his imagination when it got stronger as he continued walking. No, she was around here somewhere.
Unconsciously his eyes searched for her among the many faces passing him by. His eyes darted from face to face more quickly now, somehow more urgent by the very thought she was close but he couldn’t see her.
When he did spot her his eyes stopped their racing and his breathing slowed. He watched her as she walked. He had stopped, slightly standing out from the other students since he was on the tall side. Travis smiled slightly as he gazed at her than gaining control of himself it returned into an indifferent stone like expression. He felt..better? He didn’t even realize he was feeling any different until now.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 21, 2008 10:24 pm
It was more than obvious, this school was filled with vampires. Their smell was so plain to Mayumi compared to the rich scent of the werewolves. The vampires also smelled a bit bad to Mayumi.
He's close.. I can taste his scent in my mouth. Mayumi thought. She stopped walking and turned around.
Travis's beautiful face, above most, was at halfway down the hallway.
Was he smiling?
A grin flashed across her lips as she felt herself walking, toward him. When she was close enough, she said, "So you decided to come back after all. I didn't think you'd stay away for long.." She said, with a crooked smile.

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Mon Sep 22, 2008 8:36 am
“Huh? Well, yeah…I guess I can try a class or something. See if it totally sucks.” Travis said with a sarcastic smirk, finally feeling at ease around her-enough to drop the bitterness anyway.
Those kinds of smiles he often did, so it was nothing to hide or be ashamed of.
“I’m not in any kind of rush to get kicked out today…maybe tomorrow…” Travis shrugged at the possibility.

He pushed his hands into the pockets of his jeans.
“Oh yeah? Why’s that? I could go now if I want, I mean, its not like I was dead set on attending a class…” He said taking a small step back. What, so he joking with her now? When did that happen? He turned his eyes away from hers and looked around the hall briefly, just so he wouldn’t be caught staring. It was difficult to remember small things like that.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 2:51 pm
The nurse quickly grabbed her tools and examed ethans neck. the wound was starting to bleed again from such a deep and fatal cut there, it was amazing that he coulld run that far. the nurse grabbed some liquid medicen and poured it over the intent. it sizzled and white foam came form it. she covered his neck with a large bandage. then she ran to the other side of the room and brought a niddle and jabbed it into ethans arm quickly. she looked over at suko when she was cleaning up,

" dont worry so much. it just looks like some hungry vampire took a little snak on him. He lost quite a bit of blood, good this that vampire stopped, or else Ethan-kun would be dead..." the nurse paused not being turly honest.
" all he needs now is some extra blood if he wants to get make to class anytime soon. Do you know if he has any relatives with the same blood type...well that me assuming you know him that well." the nurse joked with herself. she handed her clip board to suko letting him see his contintion that was typed up on the paper.  

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

[The][Shika][Spazz]
Captain

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 4:39 pm
Mayumi laughed a sigh.
"Well, either way I'm glad you're back. It'd be boring without you. None of the guys around here are fun to flirt with." Mayumi said, smiling.
I don't think I could if I tried. I don't find any of them attractive anymore... they're just people to me now.

The bell rang for them to be heading for class. Mayumi frowned, reluctant that she had to leave Travis so soon.
"I'll see you at lunch," there was a pause, "hopefully." She added sarcastically.
The urge to pull him down closer, to kiss him..
Mayumi don't. Her mind self-consciously reminde her.

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:02 pm
Suko heard the bell ring far off but he didnt care enough right now. "Um no i dont think he has anyrelatives right now," Suko said as he was ridged from her 'hungry vampire' comment," Whats his blood type thoguh i might have the same if we're lucky." SUko said and met uhur eyes  

Chibi Austyn
Crew

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Sep 23, 2008 8:50 pm
Travis cleared his throat, slightly uncomfortable with the flirting comment.
Mayumi was getting way to comfortable with him.
Was that really such a bad thing?
It was because Travis knew the only reason someone would be comfortable around him would be if they imprinted on him. He frowned momentarily at this, but decided to shake the thought off for now.
He wouldn’t allow her to get too close to him..

A loud, annoying bell chimed through the hall. Everyone in the hall seemed to be running off to his or her individual classes. Travis looked around watching them all run like idiots than looked back to Mayumi realizing she was still talking. “Um…. fine.” He said curtly before walking off. His fingers curled up into fists.
Why did he get excited? He grimaced as he walked.
When she said she would see him later, why was he looking forward to it already?
Stuff like this, waiting around for people, thinking of others other than himself, it all reminded him of a really long time ago. When he and Jenna were still together.
It doesn’t matter…I don’t care… He reminded himself.

He pushed open the door to a classroom-careful not to smash it to bits under his strength and shoved into a chair nearest the door.
I can’t believe I’m doing this…
Travis started zoning out as soon as the teacher spoke. Like I care…Travis thought.

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 8:10 am
Kazou lazily got up and got dressed.
It was past 9:00 so he was late for classes.
He caught up with Mori on the way to the main building, they had most classes together.
"So your late too?" He asked, once Kazou caught his pace.
"Yup. Did you do last nights homework?" He replied, making small talk. Mori nodded.
"Have you heard of the new student Kree?" He said, asking another quesiton.
"Yes. I have. Why?" Mori asked, trying to look through whatever secret Zuu held.
"Oh no just wondering." He said turning red. Mori stopped.
"Kazou." He said, using his full name. "You cannot let your personal choices get in the way of the Host Club, remember?" He said, obviously suspecting something. Kazou was quick to cover it.
"No, no. I'm not, well if that's what your thinking, gay." He said in a hushed voice, looking away from Mori. After a beat of silence, they were walking again.
"Alright." Mori said, but Kazou wanted to say more.
"But it just seems a little.." He started to say. "Well the club hold me back from doing what I want to do." He said quickly, knowing Mori's reaction, he flinched.
Mori turned again on his heel and slapped him across the face. With that slap it was enough to say a thousand words.
"I'm sorry." Kazou muttered, and they were walking again.

Finally they got to class, shuffling in quietly, Kazou's eyes red from stinging tears. Mori swiftly sat in his seat, a row behind Kazou.
From the corner of his eye he saw Kreena, and chanced a look behind him. She sat in the back row, disguised as a man.
Their gaze caught for a moment, but then Mori's glare caught in Kazou's eyes. Kazou looked away.
Kazou sat next to a man with gold tints in his brown hair. He looked like he would rather die than sit in this class. Kazou wiped his eyes free from tears and took a deep breath in.
"What did I miss?" He asked quietly to this man.

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

haruxxx
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Sep 24, 2008 9:10 am
[[Er..would that be Travis by chance?? xd ]]  
PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 10:34 pm
[[Yep.]]  

Lyke LAWL
Vice Captain

Aniki-Itachi
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 2:47 pm
Chibi Austyn
Suko heard the bell ring far off but he didnt care enough right now. "Um no i dont think he has anyrelatives right now," Suko said as he was ridged from her 'hungry vampire' comment," Whats his blood type thoguh i might have the same if we're lucky." SUko said and met uhur eyes

[[again sorry for my death. u_u this time it was my fault. and school. darn goverment essays v_v; ]]

"hmm" the nurse thought for a spilt moment,
"oh yes! he was type O blood. it's very rare...but would you like me to test your blood? or do you already know it."
Ethan's eyes fluttered open slowly.
"..ugghh sensei?" the nurse walked over to ethan, he was still very pale and weak.
"shh..it's ok ethan you'll be fine." she smiled, she was a very kind women, anyone could tell.
Ethan turned his head and saw Suko.
"monitor-sama! your still here.." EThan smiled.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:04 pm
Some student rushed into the classroom and sat down beside Travis. Travis briefly made note of his appearance and the way he carried himself. He always did that with everyone he met or saw, and didn’t know why. Maybe he had a photographic memory? No, he would know if he did. Travis settled on his paranoia to blame for the odd reaction to people. He didn’t trust anyone, not even his family. Why should he when anyone he ever put his trust in, failed him at some point? Travis watched the guy from the corner of his eye for a second before returning his gaze to the front of the classroom so it would appear that he was paying attention, when in reality he only tuned out after.
“What did I miss?” The guy next to him whispered. He lazily looked back at the guy and shrugged a shoulder. “Nothing.” Travis replied dryly, making no effort to quiet his voice.
He could care less if the teacher kicked him out.

haruxxx
Crew

dragonology

5,150 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 5:52 pm
((btw, Kreena wasn't in the classroom.))

Kreena ran in, as a girl, and bowed respectfully to the teacher. "Sorry Im late sensei." She quickly took her seat and turned a bright pink when she saw Kazou a few rows in front of her. She smiled and brushed a long wavy strand of silver hair from her face. Her red eyes looked him over and her blush got even deeper as she remembered the night before.  
Role Playing Stage (This is where the Role Plays take place)

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 76 77 78 79 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games