Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
COME HERE BEFORE POSTING YOUR PROFILE IF YOU ARE NEW!!!!! Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iWalking Disaster

PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 11:24 am
Thank you very much ^^  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:01 pm
Username: HybridNinja0152
Rp name: ,sentaro,daniel
Elements?: fire,wind
Bloodline/Clan?:n/a
Have you read the Starter Forum?yes
Demon?:no
Activity: (how often you are online)during the summer i am on and off every 2 or so weeks i try to be on at least once a day maybe twice
Why do you want to join the leaf? i love the leaf because it has many people i could most likely connect with

How can you better the leaf village? i will try my hardest to make sure i have good sentences

Give an Rp example:

Daniel was walking around, he wanted to see who was stronger he wanted to do many things fight others get good grades not slack off like other simpletons, but hey how can they measure up to him. he was looking around and found the ramen shop and decided to go inside. "one bowl of pork rame, and one order of beef ramen to go please" the man smiled and gave him the 2 bowls of ramen he smiled and then paid his 2000 yen then once he ate the ramne he left with his to go ramen  

Dark Fox Sentaro

5,200 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Beta Critic 0

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:26 am
alright, just if you aren't going to be very active during a period of time, don't for get to post in the haitus log.  
PostPosted: Thu Jul 23, 2009 10:38 pm
Username: AlexCunCore
Rp name: AxelCunCore
Elements?: Wind Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: None Yet
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: No
Activity: (how often you are online) Everyday random times
Why do you want to join the leaf? Lots of members and my personal favorite.

How can you better the leaf village? By training and getting stronger no matter what! Dattebayo!

Give an Rp example:

:What do you what here rogue ninja?:.......... :I want nothing more than to steal your jutsus...... :Well than defeat me and my jutsu:.......You beat me to it......(Fight ensues) :You bested my jutsus? My justsu!?!?.......Hmph you are weak:.......(Ninja enters village headquarters)........  

Axel Gai

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:06 am
That is not a role play sample. Role play samples are basically writing a story about your character in the third person. Look at iWalking Disaster's:

Walking Disaster
Lynch walked around in the mid of the village. It were just in the start of the afternoon. Lynch looked around at all the shops and happy faces. The atmosphere were really a feeling he wouldn't like to get out of. It was one of those days that really could get Lynch excited. At the very best point his stomach growled wildly and embarrasing. People around him began to grin and the little kids pointed. A very embarrasing moment. But that didn't keep Lynch down. "Hah! I better have to find some food." Lynch realised he hadn't eaten all day so it was probably time to get some food. He decided to visit the Ichiraku Ramen shop for tonight. It were a long time ago since he had eaten ramen. Lynch continued his walk lustly and his belly keep growling.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 10:51 am
The rogue ninja slowly crept his way through the village in the midst of the night. The ninja looked and looked for his old masters secret justsu but could not find it. He did whatever he could but couldnt break the seal on the door. Then, Juschi revealed himself. The Rogue Ninja's old Teacher. He could only stare at his once innocent pupil. The rogue ninja quickly appeared behind his old masters neck with a kunai blade pressed sharply against his neck, to only realize it was a substitution jutsu. Left behind, was a note that read, "You will never learn the Waskiki Justu."  

Axel Gai

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 11:08 am
alright, but when someone asks for an rp sample, it normally is longer. just keep that in mind. alright, post a profile.  
PostPosted: Fri Jul 24, 2009 9:16 pm
Username: Night Melody 181
Rp name: Fire Uchiha
Elements?: Wind and Fire
Bloodline/Clan?: Uchiha
Have you read the Starter Forum? Yes
Demon?: No
Activity: (how often you are online) Mostly every day or if I have time
Why do you want to join the leaf? My family is here and I feel a strong connection here

How can you better the leaf village? Am training to become a Medical ninja they are the most vital person on a team

Give an Rp example:
After two hours of training Fire desisted to take a short break. She sat down leaning her head on the tree in back of her, she closed her eyes, her mind was clear that she must prove herself as a Kunoichi (Female ninja) even though she was from the famous Uchiha clan that won’t give people a reason to kill her or pity her on the battle field, Suddenly a kunai knife was aimed at her. Fire opened her eyes, she dogged it with her own kunai as the knife fell to the ground, and she got up and looked around to see who had thrown it no one was there... She was not that stupid..” they must have token shelter in the nearby trees” she said knowing that the forest was no longer safe she got her things together and started to walk to the village “I never would of through he find me so fast “ She said before turning her back as she continued walking  

Night Melody 181

OG Gaian

9,600 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Professional Snowfriend Architect 250
  • Snowball Sharpshooter 50

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 11:33 am
alright, post a profile  
PostPosted: Sat Jul 25, 2009 4:13 pm
perkydemonofdoom
wow are you guys impatient.

shaunsred - accepted, but realize that academy students cannot use shadow clone.

AAurion - basically what everyone else said

yay (i know i just needed something to put in biggrin  

shaunsred

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:13 pm
Username:assasin of the creed
Rp name:nabuko arashi
Elements?:wind
Bloodline/Clan?:ninbaku (was killed by assassins)
Have you read the Starter Forum?yea
Demon?:no
Activity: (how often you are online)often
Why do you want to join the leaf?because its the best village

How can you better the leaf village?i will rp and help all

Give an Rp example:
nabuko was at the ramen shop one morning when naruto came running up with a present. "NAAA-BBBUUU-KKOOOO!!!"he yelled. when he came up he said "come on we're gonna be late for hinata-chan's birthday!!!!!" hinata-chan's birthday how could he have forgotten? "ok lets go to my house i have a present for her" after we paid a short visit to nabuko's house they ran to hinata's house to get there. luckly they got there just in time for the party. "well hello and welcome to hinata's party." she said. then fang (my wolf cub) came with a present tied to his back "he wanted to carry the present" nabuko said with a shrug. after we went in her dad said "time to open presents!" hinata opend mine first and she had a teddybear in her hands. "thank-you nabuko" she said. then she opened all the other presents but when she opened narutos she blushed. nabuko had thought hinata liked naruto. he sighed and left the party when it was over. nabuko had always liked hinata. fang barked. "yea your right" nabuko said as he walked home. THE END

pic of me

User Image

and of fang
User Image  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 12:42 pm
Username:Dragoi55
Rp name:Drago Mizuki
Elements?:Wind and Lightening
Bloodline/Clan?:None as yet
Have you read the Starter Forum?Yes
Demon?:None as yet
Activity: (how often you are online)everyday if not in the day in the night
Why do you want to join the leaf?I want to join the Leaf village cause its my favorite village in the series.And i would defend it to the best of my abilities

How can you better the leaf village?I can better the village by bringing better rivalries and making my squad one of the best

Give an Rp example:
As Drago walks through the forest in solitude he hears the crack of a twig,"Your not very good at hiding yourself,"he says as he begins to smile,"you've been trailing me for too long though."
He quickly jumps in to a tree and turns to see his pursuer,realizing who it is he quickly draws his kunai.
"This is really getting annoying,"as he sighs and they start to clash.
Back and forth they went clash by clash as the battle intensified Drago stabbed his pursuer in the arm.As they came to a stand still the pursuer quickly threw a kunai almost hitting Drago luckily,he dodged just in time but by the time he turned his pursuer had escaped.
"That was way too much work"he as he fell to the ground and started to sleep."  

Cr- Trey

Savage Hero

8,850 Points
  • Hotblooded Hero 50
  • Hero 100
  • 50 Wins 150

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:21 am
Dragoi55 - accepted, post a profile.

assasin of the creed - there are no real naruto characters in the rp, but i accepted you a few pages ago, so post a profile.  
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:34 am
ummm which 1 and where??? o and i got a topic to show off ur pics. (no yaoi)  

OfficialPapaJohns

3,300 Points
  • Profitable 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Team Jacob 100

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Tue Jul 28, 2009 9:40 am
make one using the format found here

http://www.gaiaonline.com/guilds/viewtopic.php?t=14429535  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games