Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Mizukage's Office Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:27 pm
If your talking to me then yes)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 5:31 pm
(( Damn I wanna fight... sad ))  

Dark-Ninja70

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:01 pm
((same here))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:02 pm
(If you wanted a fight I'm building a tower at the fire country. My demon took complete control over me.)  

crimsonnobody

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:15 pm
(got nothing better to do, i'll send a clone.)  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 6:29 pm
(Is there any medical ninja left in the mist village? Me and Sen will need some help...)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:54 pm
(( Im a Sannin from Leaf and I know basic medic jutsu though I'd proably be fighting most of the time. I'm currently strapped onto Reiko's leg along with Xantos for a undercover mission we had earlier but Hanzo is un aware of the fight also my village is getting attacked by Zeramaru. ))  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 17, 2008 7:57 pm
(Dont worry abpuit it problem solved. But thanks anyway)  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

Dark-Ninja70

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 9:13 am
((Sorry Reiko but I gotta head to leaf they've only got 20min left before we are screwed!!!))

*A sudden poof of smoke filled the room. As Hanzo appeared he felt the shocked and surprised nature of those around him. He then said to Reiko quietly.*

"You would not believe how stuffy it is being like that."

*He then turned back with a smile*

"Um sorry to intrude on the meeting I'm one of konoha's sannins Hanzo Uchiha...I'd love to help in this but we are having a chuunin exams that I am proctering for the our villages and others so I really must be off."

*Hanzo then disapeared from sight.*  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 12:56 pm
RAhenno turned as Hanzo left. "ok...that was random" He then turned his attention back to the meeting.  

Rahenno

Unsealed Rogue

crimsonnobody

PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 1:22 pm
(ALL NINJAS TO THE DOCKS. AN ARMY OF CURSE SEALS AND A CLONE OF THE MIZUKAGE IS ATTACKING.)  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 18, 2008 3:19 pm
((sorry gotta go help my village))

Reiko groaned. "um... he and xantos had to transform into kunai for a mission, but i really have to go and will explain it later." she wheeled around and left for leaf.  

rainspelled

IRL Genius

8,150 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 23, 2008 7:22 pm
"So...i heard that the Snow village is giving us problems?" Alicia said as she was leaning on the wall.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 24, 2008 1:10 am
Kit walked up to the office with heavy steps. Finally finding the door he gave it a slight knock. "Mister Mizukage sir..I am a new student!" He hollard bursting through the door. Taking a slight bow he smiled. Looking around the room he noticed other people. "Oh im sorry to interupt....Well not really." Giving a slight laugh he smiled. His newly implanted left Sharingan eye gleaming since his right eye was blue. Taking another bow he smiled. "Well i am going to leave now. See you sometime hopefully!" Running out of the dorr he headed straight to the academy.  

Kit Joukai Heyaza

Greedy Lunatic

-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 83 84 85 86 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games