Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
[Outer Heaven] Fortress Entrance (read first Post!) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:13 am
Raito noticed the figure taking stance...... @so you noticed me@ Raito thought to himslef... Raito then sunshined above the figure and swiftly did some handsigns and then said "Futon: Daitoppa (Wind Release: Great Breakthrough)".... Raito then breathed and and blew out a great gust of wind that could total large amounts of earth....

((thanks....))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:24 am
((Uh, what's sunshined?))

Zann didn’t say a word as he watched the fuuton jutsu come straight towards him. Without any warning or indication he raised his right mechanical arm and faced it towards the incoming attack. When the attack hit, it seemed to engulf him in a moment…then it completely dispersed into nothing, as if it never happened, leaving Zann unharmed.
"What do you want?" Zann asked coldly.  

iZann

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:34 am
Raito flash stepped dehind the shinobi with his arm extended pointing his katana at the shinobi "im here to avenge Xiah's death and i will kill anyone that stands in my way" Raito said staring right at the shinobi.....

((sorry got it wrong sweatdrop ))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:41 am
Zann turned around slightly, glancing at the defiant boy with one eye. Suddenly 9 Zanns seemed to appear all over the place in a blur, so fast that not even the fastest shinobi could keep up unless they had achieved the same power as him, in a speed that not even the most developed Sharingan could follow. A kunai point was suddenly prodding the shinobi's back, threatening to kill him should he move a muscle. Zann's mechanical arm was facing the back of Raito's neck, straight in front of a point where it is a fatal chakra point. If Raito looked behind him, he could see that a strange unnatural symbol had appeared in Zann's right eye.
"Make a wrong move and it will be the end for you faster than you can blink. What are you doing here?"  

iZann

XxXEmo BappiXxX

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 5:55 am
Raito slowly raised his left hand which was not holding the katana just above his waist.... his hands suddenly flickered... this was his hand doing handsigns but so fast it lookes like a flicker..... sjust then Raito's sword disintegrated... suddenly a rage of wind covered Raito and the shinobi... but this wind hand tiny little swords.. "you see my sword disintegrated but doing so created millions of little swords carried by the wind which are very hard to see by any old eye even the huyuga's coz it has no chakra in the swords the chakra is in the wind... now prepare to be cut in many places" the wind grew even more fearsome.... "oh and be careful on your mechanical hand...."  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:34 am
Zann took his mechanical hand away from the shinobi and raised it in the air. Suddenly the metal in his arm changed shape, into a dome that covered his whole body. Made of a metal 100 times stronger than steel, this pathetic "wind blade" cannot cut it. Zann stood motionless inside his protective dome as the wind blades raged outside him, leaving him unscathed. His Byakugan in his left eye was activated, keeping watch on the situation outside.

((Sorry parents just now))  

iZann

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 8:48 am
futashi appeared at behind zann, 10 feet away from him. he saw that zann and raito was there. "hey zann! need any help?" he asked, just waiting there.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 9:17 am
Sengetsu leaped into the air, the jutsu was now fully charged he pinted the scyth at the ground. He would end this one way or another."Chakra...Discharge" he thrust the scythe towrads the ground, from the three glowing blades released an enormous blast of chakra. The blast would fell with stregth strong enough to end even a jinchuuriki, he knew no one would survive without serious injuries...the best part was he still had two more blades left and two more blast.  

xLytez

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 12:20 pm
((Sorry, Havock, I'm about to ruin your plan...))

Orion made it to the exit, not really acknowledging what was going on outside. He instantly jumped atop the entrance, climbing until he reached the roof of it. He made a set of handsigns once he reached the roof. "Boufuu Bakuhatsu Bunshin no Jutsu! (Wind Explosion Clone)" Orion chanted as seven wind explosion clones appeared behind him. He pointed towards a spot atop the roof that was quite far away from him, and as soon as he did, a clone dove for the spot, exploding on contact. As soon as it did, another jumped for the same spot, until there was a giant hole in the roof, revealing the hallway below. As Orion peered in, he saw Xantos fighting what looked like ghosts. He didn't hesitate to jump into the hole next to Xantos. "YOU DIDN'T THINK I'D LEAVE LIKE THAT, DIDJA!?" He yelled.

((RUNTELDAT!))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:28 pm
((ruin it you made it easier xd you see i need you to be inside you ruined it when you left))

"three...two...one" Zeramaru said knowing by now the poison should work on orion.
Zeramaru then just waited there more and more ghosts flowed through the walls."
"kaze no yaiba" zeramaru flicked a gust of wind towards xantos but this was covered by the ghosts and one ghost tried to slice into xantos.

((the poison will cause a heart attack and your blood cells to explode and digest yourself the poison is hemotoxin of a suna scorpion and cardiotoxic materials from a plant i mixed it in the syringe remember basically to make a cure you need the plant and scorpion))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

x InfinityOrion x

350 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Gaian 0
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 3:47 pm
((...................................User Image))

At that very instant, Orion fell to the ground, clutching his heart. He began to bellow in pain, writhing on the ground. Upon hearing the bellow, the five remaining exploding wind clones jumped into the room. The first one in the room picked up Orion and carried him on his back, while the second proceeded to aid Xantos by blocking the ghost's attack with a kunai he found on the ground. The other three stood near the first, waiting for any orders.

((Here's the thing. Kaguyas are known for their regenerative abilities as well as their bone manipulation(or else they'd have holes from shooting their bones out of themselves....). So as the blood cells are destroyed, they regenerate, and get destroyed again, which means..............I'm in for a world of pain...))  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 4:13 pm
((here is a thing...the cure can only be made by an expert...may i not that the ghost here is not the real xiah it is just my jutsu creating a ghost to distract. So you wont turn into a soup of internal organs but...heart attack!))

"You see? You can't protect anyone, not even yourself!" Zeramaru said then laughed.
"There's a killer inside you. You don't have to deny it; We were created to be that way." Zeramaru said knowing that everyone has that urge to kill.
Slowly a ghost formed beside xantos it looked like xiah.
"Xantos, are you just going to sit by and watch him die?" it said to xantos
tho the xiah that could be seen was only made by the jutsu zeramaru made.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:16 pm
As jedi ((aparentlly a few pages back.)) saw the black stream of flames coming towards him. "amratsu!!!" using in conjunction to counter the same move that was just used Shot a stream of his own Black fire from his eye. It clashed and vanished. Then jedi was suddenly blasting with dark blue evil chakra and he looked like a demon wolf. he blasted through the building and up next to the dragon that was waiting for him above. "Ready my friend!?!!!." "Fianlly!!i was getting F***ing bored up here!!!" Replied the giant red dragon.  
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:29 pm
((and apparantly i did not push you out the barrier xd ))  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250

jedimastersonic

Dangerous Guildsman

8,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sat Nov 15, 2008 6:34 pm
((i guess i missed that part but i will see.))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff