Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Rise of the Puppet King Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:25 am
Faith appeared behind the women who is helding the girl hostage. She knocked her out with a glass bottle that hit her in the back.

Emerald helped the girl excape and found her parents.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:27 am
Kendra fell to the ground and her body disappeared. The fire along with the animated trees disappeared.  

3lephant

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:29 am
Azar let out a snarl as he broke through the bonds. The demonic wolves walked around him. They stared at his friends and families. Time to kill them... They look good, don't they?

Raven shook her head. "Azar, snap out of it." She said. This wasn't good. What had made Azar so angry? A simple fire wouldn't have angered him like this.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:48 am
Faith sighed. "Azar you are good...just fight it."

Emerald looked at the strange girl in wounder on how he knew his name.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:52 am
Azar blinked a few times before falling down on to the ground. The demon features receded, leaving him in his regular clothes with a slightly ripped shirt where his wings had torn through. He silently cursed himself at turning into his demonic form. He was sure that Faith wouldn't want to be his friend anymore. "I have to go." He mumbled and turned into a falcon. Hastily, Azar flew off, heading towards the forest where he often went.

Raven watched her son go. She knew that following him would be unwise and that he would be home soon enough. She looked over at the strange girl. "Thanks for the help."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:55 am
"No problem...." Faith said as she watched Azar fly off. "i understand Azar..." She waved to the two people that showed up and flew off.

Emerald watched the girl leave. "She was different....but in a good way." She said with a smile and waved back.  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 11:59 am
Azar landed in the forest and collapsed in the branches of a tree. He lay nestled in the branches. Birds who knew him from previous visits flew around Azar, landing around the boy. Why did he have to let his demon loose? Stop moping. "Shut up!" Azar screamed, startling the birds around him. They flew up before landing back down near him.

Raven watched the girl leave. "Yes. She was." She waved.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:01 pm
Faith noticed a flock of birds fly and sat back in a tree. She flew toward the direction and noticed Azar. "Azar...Can we talk?"  

ElectricCandii

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:03 pm
Azar turned away from Faith before nodding. "Yeah..." He was afraid that she would hate him, for being a freak, a monster. Yet, he knew it was better to face it than wait around. Some of the birds fluttered away when they saw the strange girl, but a soft murmur of, "She's okay," reassured them that the girl meant no harm to them. They resettled.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 12:05 pm
Gemini walked up to her husband and kissed him on the lips affectionately.  

TeenTitans4Ever

Dedicated Werewolf

4,550 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 1:41 pm
Faith looked up at him. "I dont think your a freak or a monster. I understand what it means to be...."  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:23 pm
Scourch looked at her and said,"I guess it is getting late. Do you have a place to stay."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

dragonelf213

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 2:28 pm
Draco kissed Gemini back. When he pulled away, he wore a smile. "Come on. Let's go and see how your daughter spent the day."

Azar turned his head to look at her and walked over to sit next to her. His eyes gazed down at the ground and his shoes. "...Really?" He asked after a moment of silence. "You understand?" His voice was quiet.

Shana finished up the ice-cream fairly quickly. She could lie to Scourch, but a part of her said to be truthful. "No." She shrugged. "I just got into town. There wasn't any time to look for an inn." It was a joke. She never did look for inns and she tended to sleep outside, curled up in the dark forest in her kitsune form.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:23 pm
Scourch smiled and said,"Hey mabey I can convince my friends to let you stay with us."  

thes270

Questionable Lunatic

ElectricCandii

PostPosted: Sun Oct 12, 2008 5:27 pm
Faith nodded her head. "Yea...to me a freak is me so if your a freak than im deffiantly one." She said with a smile and hugged him slightly.  
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games