Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
.:.Free to Love.:.((Starting! No longer Accepting!)) Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Your father tells you you can't love some one, what do you do?
I run away with them
68%
 68%  [ 20 ]
I listen to my father
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Polka dotted jeens
31%
 31%  [ 9 ]
Total Votes : 29

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:19 pm
((Make something up! I don't care! =D))

Rose watched them from the building, her eyes darting to each one of them, "Oh... That's gotta hurt!" She whispered to herself.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:28 pm
((grrrr.... i cant think of anything))

Haseo just stood there as he watched his enemy rise from the ground "you really are a fool, you should have finished me when you had the chance" he turned around quickly and threw a handful of knives at haseo that he pullled out of one of his boots. Haseo reacted quickly and deflected 4 of the knives but missed the fifth and it plunged into Haseo's gut and he fell to his knees  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:49 pm
((hmm.. i'll see if i can search some names!))

Rose gasped, "oh come on Haseo!!" She said to herself, wanting to stop the fight, but knowing she would probably get in the way.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:04 pm
((dont worry about it))

her father walked over to Haseo "see, you shouldnt have even tried now look what happened" Haseo closed his eyes "awww come on im a demon, you dont think you could take me down that easy do you?" he reached down and pulled the knife out of his stomach and jabbed it into her fathers leg then jumped up and brought one of his swords across his chest cutting a large hole in him. her father stumbled back and propped himself up against a tree "y- you.... damned monster, youll die for this! i swear it" and he turned into a greyish mist and dissapeared from veiw

((kind of a sucky ending huh?))  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:09 pm
((kk! lolz! it was a random finish... ran out of ideas??))

Rose sighed, "Thank goodness!" She said to herself and decided to meet Haseo and congraualte him, and then... be mad for running out on her. Perfect plan She thought.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:13 pm
((i did have a terrific ending but i forgot what it was))

Haseo sighed and walked back through the gate and back to the hotel  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:18 pm
((lolz! it happens!))

Rose ambushed Haseo from behind, giving him a quick kiss, "That was amazing!" She said, hjer arms wrapped around him.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 28, 2008 3:51 pm
"hehe thanks" he cringed as she wrapped her arms around him "oww watch the stomach" he looked down and saw the blood dripping on the ground  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 2:25 pm
Rose let go and looked at his wound, "Let me wrap that up, once we're home, okay?" She looked very worried, "My father got it good!" She whispered to herself.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:41 pm
he smiled at her warmly "alright, how about we head home then?"  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:44 pm
"Just a little bit more further!" Rose said smiling, the worry still in her face. She gently wrapped an arm around him, knowing he probably wouldn't need support, but she decided she ought to. She pecked Haseo on the cheek.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:52 pm
Haseo leaned on her so she thought that she was helping although he felt fine "i love you" he said as the walked up to the front of the hotel  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 3:59 pm
Rose swung the front door open as she walked both of them in, "I love you, too!" She said sweetly.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 29, 2008 4:03 pm
"elevator or stairs?" he asked as they stood in the middle of the lobby looking around at all the people that were walking by giving them odd looks  

TheXUltimateXEvil

Keiko_Shadow Chuckles

PostPosted: Thu Oct 30, 2008 2:20 pm
"Uhh... elevator would be less painful." Rose said calmly to Haseo, with a smile.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 96 97 98 99 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games