Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Roleplay
Teen Titans: Advent of Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Are you looking forward to the New guild and our transition to our own home?
Yes
44%
 44%  [ 4 ]
no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Kind of...
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Extremly...
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
Your saving up up for a guild for us! This is the first time I've heard about it that I renember!
11%
 11%  [ 1 ]
I just want the gold! Why did you put this answer all the way down here?!
33%
 33%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 9

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:40 pm
dragonelf213
((By the quality of our RP, would you be refering to the amount of sentences in each post or the actual quality of what's going on? I'm sorry that I missed your birthday. To be honest, I forgot. I spent a big portion of May studying for finals, getting ready for my sister's graduation, and everything else in life that makes it so hectic. Not a good excuse, but I really am sorry. Well, happy late birthday.))

Raven hesitated a bit, but she didn't struggle. Why didn't she struggle? Raven wasn't sure, but it had something to do with the small part of her that wanted this. Actually, she wasn't too sure how small that part was anymore. Raven let him kiss her.

((When did I ever say you missed it. I said it was on the 18th of this month and today is the 11th. I just said when you mentioned it. You never commented. For example wishing me a happy birthday. Next time please check to see if what your typing actually happened as you remember
http://marvel.wikia.com/wiki/Onslaught_(Psychic_Entity)_(Earth-616)
All our posts are seemingly one liners.))
Raven I love you. Oh, and your stepping on Cyborg's leftover taco that fell in the mud on the back. " Beastboy replied with a tone that was a strange mix of love and disgust.  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 12, 2009 4:29 pm
((I apologize. I thought that when you said 'this' it was a grammer error since before you said I never wished you a happy birthday. Happy Early Birthday then! I probably won't be going on during the 18th because I'm going camping from the 18th to some other date that I have to check on.

Onslaught has some cool powers. And yes, all of our posts tend to be one-liners. It's strange how I can go from one-liners in some roleplays to full paragraphs in others. I suppose this would be due to a factor of how much I have to say.))

"Pleasant," Raven muttered, stepping off the taco. She began to examine the stain that had formed on her shoe before the full force of what Beast Boy had said hit her. Her eyes instantly left the ungrateful taco stain to look into Beast Boy's eyes. Truthfully, she was at a loss of what to say. What could she say to such a statement? "I-I-I..." Raven stopped and closed her eyes to compose herself. She was feeling flustered, an emotion that didn't sit well with her. Finally she opened her eyes and answered, "I love you too." Her voice was small as if not sure of how to say, but it was filled with an uncharacteristic warmth.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 5:40 am
((Sorry you stunned me on that one.))
Beastboy was shocked and quickly fainted because of it.
"Tofu Dog!" Beast Girl Yelled and then
Instantly woke up then yelled "Tofu dog?!Where?!"  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:13 pm
((Stunning people is fun. Sometimes.))

Raven had quickly slipped her hood up as she realized what she had just done. If it had none been for the shadows created by her cloak, anyone would've visibly seen the blush that had spread over her pale cheeks. Silently, she retreated, heading towards her room. Why had she done that?! Why? Mentally, she scolded herself for such an action.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 12:02 am
((Like this is stunning?!
Suddenly large geen meteorite fell from the sky and crashed into Raven's room There was smoke all of over the place and out came a Girl with Short Neon Green hair and royal purple eyes. She was wearing a black and orange suit.
So you will crash into a strange world and here I thought Fortune telling wasn't real." She replied with a curious look on her face.
((Like this one.
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/File:Celeste_01.jpg
((She is the Daughter of Celeste and an Alien. Neon II))  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 4:31 pm
((I've come to expect mysterious appearances of characters, so not too stunning.))

Raven had gone to her room for peace and solitude to meditate. Instead she got a meteorite smashing into her room, bringing a girl into her room. "Who are you?" She asked, tone guarded carefully against this alien girl. At least she assumed the girl was alien due to her strange coloring and the fact that she had come with a meteorite. At least this would help her not think about Beast Boy.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Sun Jun 14, 2009 6:15 pm
"I don't renember, but I feel wasted and I can see more then I should!" Neon Replied and then she tried to kiss Raven.
((Eat Drunken Lesbian with amnesia and X-ray Vision!Is that shocking enough for you? Well if it's not she has more tricks up her sleeve.))  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 15, 2009 3:20 pm
Raven quickly activated her powers and sent Neon back against her wall. "Then just rest and stay away from me." She held Neon against the wall, wondering whether she should just knock the girl out to save herself the trouble.

((Not that shocking. Few things seem to shock me at the moment.))  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 2:16 am
dragonelf213
Raven quickly activated her powers and sent Neon back against her wall. "Then just rest and stay away from me." She held Neon against the wall, wondering whether she should just knock the girl out to save herself the trouble.

((Not that shocking. Few things seem to shock me at the moment.))

"Yeah I am part Daxamite that is going to work!" Neon II replied then applied her impressive strength against the Raven's magical restraints.
(( http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Daxamites
Besides Neon as her mother. Her father himself is a Daxamite who was forcefully spliced with Green Martian DNA. Giving her a weird combination of abilities.
To an Extent she has innate Green Lantern Powers(Neon), Daxamite Powers to a lesser extent and without the weakness, and finally she has a green martian powers to limited extent, but while she lacks their weakness she does share there fear of fire. http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Green_Martian
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/White_MartianA Daxamite Anscestor of hers.
http://dc.wikia.com/wiki/Sodam_Yat_(New_Earth ))  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 16, 2009 3:48 pm
((Okay, wow that's a mixed heritage. Other than the fear of fire, does she have any weaknesses from the races that she has the powers of? You can't just have power and no weakness.))

Raven could feel the magic breaking, so she let it dissipate before it actually broke. Her body had turned black with flickering magic as she sank down into the floor. A long claw made of magic extended from the floor and reached for Neon to fling her out of the hole made from the meteorite. At least that was the goal.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 6:15 am
((Your thinking to small her the lack of full powers is her weakness. That and she doesn't need a genetic weakness. There are other kinds of weaknesses. Being raised on Earth the Lead weakness reason doesn't apply and I think i just realized that it's might just be a fear for the martians of both types and not a weakness, so...I have my reasons.Oh, and do you like my new avatar you it was inspired by my other partner's?"))
She stop the move and reversed it and started flying towards her "Yeah, once again Daxamite Ancestor "your going to need some strength to take me down, but not nearly as much as the real thing.
((MY namesake Akemi is a Mut RP character of mine and daughter of main Levi character. She is Angelan(Not Angel), Phantom Elf, Human, Nymph, and Mizuyoukai.
She is Great Grand daughter of the Supreme Commander of the Angelan Aerial Armada, Great daughter of the Mizuyoukai Emporer, Grandaughter of a Japanese Druid born from the union of a Ninja Family and Shaman Family and is the Step Grandaughter of powerful miko. Not to mention her father is a power mage and little adoptive sister is a powerful being based upon Maat.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maat
I am thinking her real name possibly should be Sodoma Yot after her famous ancestor!))  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 17, 2009 12:11 pm
((I don't appreciate you calling my thinking small. I realize that not having the full powers could potentially be a weakness, but it seems unfair not to inherit any genetic weakness from any ancestor and to inherit a bit of all the powers of the ancestors. I agree the lead weakness would not apply on Earth. But perhaps a new weakness formed from a combination of the powers?

Wow, that's a whole lot of mix in the family... Yeah, I do like your avatar.))

Raven scowled. She surrounded the chunks of wall that had fallen inwards as a result of the meteorite with her magic. These chunks she levitated towards Neon at a high speed.  

dragonelf213

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
PostPosted: Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:21 am
dragonelf213
((I don't appreciate you calling my thinking small. I realize that not having the full powers could potentially be a weakness, but it seems unfair not to inherit any genetic weakness from any ancestor and to inherit a bit of all the powers of the ancestors. I agree the lead weakness would not apply on Earth. But perhaps a new weakness formed from a combination of the powers?

Wow, that's a whole lot of mix in the family... Yeah, I do like your avatar.))

Raven scowled. She surrounded the chunks of wall that had fallen inwards as a result of the meteorite with her magic. These chunks she levitated towards Neon at a high speed.

((You call Cyborg being able to crush her when a normal Daxamite would be able to crush him a unfair? Do you know how much limited Invulnerability and super-strength can hurt? She is just an above average individual nothing extraordinary.
Compare this...
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Power_ring_(weapon)#Capabilities
...to what she probably has from genetics.
The power ring's most distinctive effect is the generation of green 'solid-light' constructs, the precise physical nature of which has never been specified. The size, complexity and strength of these 'solid-light' constructs is limited only by the ring-bearer's willpower. Thus Green Lanterns are often seen creating cages, transportation platforms, restraints, weapons, walls, battering rams, vehicles, tools, boxing gloves, etc. The style of construct varies with the character and mindset of the person wielding the ring. Hal Jordan tends to create solid, workmanlike constructs; John Stewart's constructs are almost like three-dimensional blueprints, with carefully-designed internal workings, as he is an architect by trade; Kyle Rayner, an artist, uses the ring as an imaginative outlet, envisioning cartoonish and often highly detailed constructs. Guy Gardner's ring is constantly sparking, even at rest, and his creations are simple, and often blurred by the excess energy his willpower causes. The alien Kilowog's ring, for reasons yet unrevealed is, according to Hal, "The only one that makes a sound". Kilowog unleashing his power ring is often accompanied by a loud sonic boom.
That's probably all her mom had and her anscestor Sodom Yot can't pass down a ring that is just used in his job and technically the Oan race has more of a claim to the ring then he does. Alot more as the ring creators.))
"Mom why are you attacking my friend?!" Beastgirl replied from behind her mother after walking in on them.
((I almost instinctively typed Fiance instead of friend just to shock you.))|  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 22, 2009 3:06 am
((I got someone to join us after their vacation and I think you'll like them. We'll actually they said they would on their own. No convincing necessary. smile ))  

Akemi Mercuraki

Unbeatable Hero

12,300 Points
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Inquisitor 200
Roleplay

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 16 17 18 19

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers