Welcome to Gaia! ::

Angel Eclipse

Back to Guilds

A unique role playing community! 

Tags: Roleplaying, Fantasy, Adventure, Angel, Eclipse 

Reply Role Playing [Verspya]
Dethan, City of Perpetual Darkness Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:13 pm
Lily looked almost angry at what Seraphiel had said. The reason she was a vampire now was far more serious then what the dragonkin had suggested and it also bothered her because she and Kieran had never really been like that, even when she was human but she let out a sigh and let it go. It didn't really matter how she had become a vampire and she didn't really want to dwell on Kierna's unanswered feelings for her.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:23 pm
"You don't say? They have gotten into those kinds of experiments now huh? From what I understand, I had been created in the Academy to be an all-powerful weapon, but I'm certain I have weaknesses," Kieran thought to Spade, "I won't hurt any of you, so you don't have to be so afraid of me," He laughed silently.
"You know, you can talk to us," Seraphiel said with a chuckle.
"This Angel I live in has a cursed voice. You wouldn't want me to talk," Kieran answered sharply.
"So you fell in love with this human and once something bad happened you snapped right?" KoTari spoke up suddenly.
"How would you know that?" Kieran seemed to glare at him.
"Look, your little escapade got news, okay? It's not often a full-grown dragon goes stomping around near villages and shooting flames out of it's mouth. From what witnesses said, the dragon had large red scales that flashed under the moonlight. Seemed too much like you," KoTari shrugged.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

CactiAndCanaries

Quotable Elocutionist

10,250 Points
  • Hive Mind 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:27 pm
spade looked at grace. she could tell grace was getting annoyed. spade began to draw her numbers on the ground again. she stopped when she got to the first double digit. it was her number. she new this number in two languages and had seen it written in romanian numeric form. this was the only number/word she could write. twenty-two.

lost looked at spade he knew she was troubled. he just kept quiet.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:32 pm
Lily felt a little unneeded and she didn't really want to hear what they were talking about. She let out a sigh and looked over at Kieran. "I'm going to keep looking around," she said and then began to walk away from them.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:35 pm
"So what have you come here to do? Open up old wounds?" Kieran suddenly lost his patience with the two Dragonkin.
"Don't be so mad! We haven't seen you in centuries!" Seraphiel said and clung onto Kieran's arm.
"I think you in particular have overstayed your welcome. Go back there with your brother like a good little girl," Kieran thought and pushed Seraphiel towards KoTari.
"Even now, you still have feelings for this woman?" KoTari asked.
Kieran grit his teeth, "You have no right to ask me such things. Go before I rip your throats out."
"Yes and I bet you'll go far with those little 'claws'," KoTari glanced down at Kieran's hands.
"I can't understand you two at all. That's it. Lily and I are leaving. I'm going to tell her to activate my powers if you follow us," Kieran thought and followed Lily.
"Take care okay? We tease, but we really care about you!" Seraphiel called after them.
"..." Kieran raised a hand and waved as he left. He didn't turn around.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:42 pm
Lily could feel Kieran following her but she didn't look back at him until she was sure that KoTari and Seraphiel weren't doing the same. Then she looked back at him. "So what do you want to do?" she asked him evenly.  

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150

Fujibayashi Shina

PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:43 pm
Shiela stood on a chimney overlooking the group of talking people. She sighed, taking a seat and listening silently.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:49 pm
"Listen, Lily... KoTari and Seraphiel were old friends of mine. They are famous in the Dragonkin world for being unruly and rude, but they are both very respectable creatures because of their innate abilities. Seraphiel can intake toxins and pain from another and transfer it into herself, while KoTari has the ability to look a little into the future. Back when you were human KoTari came to my house and told me a prediction. He said that someday very soon you and Devin were going to be assaulted and I would witness it. I had doubts about that, so I ended up trying to save you when it was too late. So in light of that, I better say this now; I'm sorry Grace," Kieran thought to Lily with a slightly bowed head.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 2:55 pm
Lily looked a little surprised when she heard him use her human name. "Kieran, don't be sorry. None of what happened was your fault in any way. Please don't blame yourself for what happened then," she said, putting a hand on his shoulder, trying to comfort him.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:03 pm
"Very few of his predictions have been proven false. I thought for sure those two would have forgotten about me by now..." Kieran laughed bitterly, "Well, what's happened has happened. There's no way we can change the fact that I met you and Devin, I fell in love with you and the human way of life, and my life as a Dragonkin ended when your life as a human did," He thought and smiled, "I'm glad... It's shocking for me to say it, but I'm glad..." He petted Lily on the head like he did a couple of times in the past.

Seraphiel and KoTari watched as they disappeared from sight.
"Lost cause?" Seraphiel asked.
"Lost cause," KoTari answered with a slight nod, "Well, if he wasn't happy with his life then he wouldn't be with that woman right now. I just wish I could ask the Angel some questions. The one that really owns that body, Kir. I guess things are better off this way though."  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:10 pm
Lily had to smile when he petted her on the head. "I guess there is no reason to dwell on the past anyway," she said, taking her hand from his shoulder. "so, seriously, what to you want to do now?"  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:12 pm
"Should we head back to the others?" Kieran thought.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:15 pm
Lily held in a sigh. "Probably," she said, looking ahead. Even though the two dragonkins had interupted their nice time, Lily still didn't want it to end just yet but they did need to let the others know that they were alright, since they'd left without really giving an explanation.  
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:18 pm
"I've had enough. I'm going to return control to Kir now. He's seen everything that just happened so he won't be panicky. He does that a little too much," Kieran thought with a laugh and the light in his eye faded.
"..." Kir glanced behind them to make sure the two Dragonkin were not nearby. When he noticed that they were well out of sight he sighed in relief. Seraphiel scared him.  

UkyoKuonji2004
Vice Captain

Feral Kitten

Cecily D Aria
Crew

Versatile Explorer

11,825 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
PostPosted: Thu Jan 01, 2009 3:23 pm
"Don't worry," Lily said, grabbing hold of Kir's hand. " i don't think she's going to try and tackle you any time soon." She wondered if he wanted to go back yet or continue to explore that city but didn't ask because she didn't really want to go back.  
Role Playing [Verspya]

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 249 250 251 252 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games