Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads
Torturous Ambitions[Full 1x1] Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

yizel

PostPosted: Wed Apr 22, 2009 10:08 pm
The lady looked up calmy and stared at Akuro for a second before smiling at him.
"Ah the demon. You've been given another mission. You'll be sent away and your little slave too."
Akuro looked back at Lilith as a woman walked up and handed Akuro two plane tickets.
"I'd leave now," the woman said.
Akuro turned around at Lilith and pointed to the door.
"Back to the house,"Akuro said.  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 23, 2009 1:13 pm
"Yes" she walked ahead of him to the door and held it open for him, waiting for him to step through. Her ears slightly raised as she looked at him , her expression curious about the new mission A new mission.... I wonder what its about? she thought to hereself.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 2:13 pm
Akuro stepped toward the door and headed back towards his house, his face drawn up into a scowl and his eyebrows drawn down as his eyes narrowed, he punched a lightpole causing it to bend a little and shook his head.
"Hurry up Lilith!" Akuro called still walking. "I'd like to end this soon."  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 25, 2009 5:17 pm
She ran up a bit to keep up with his walking, her ears lowered at his tone of voice. "Yes... Master May I ask where are we going? The lady spoke about being sent away," her expression was curious but reserved slightly. She didn't want to anger him not after she's seen him really lose it, so she tried to be more soft with talking to him.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 12:00 pm
"Far away to a land where a man has taken over the country, our job is to kill him. They always are," Akuro said.
He stopped at the door of his house and opened it throwing it open before entering.
"I'm grabbing my things, then we're going to buy you more clothes before we leave. We'll gone for a bit."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 26, 2009 8:15 pm
She closed the door lightly behind them and walking after him to see if she could help. Her ears flattened lightly against her head as her expression was still curious"What country if you don't mind me asking master?"  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 3:15 pm
"I don't know, it's what the guild calls a country without a name, it's a country that exist on the map, however we don't call it by name. I was just given the tickets, there's no name on it."
Akuro walked back to his room and after a few minutes returned with a suitcase.
"Grab anything you need, we'll get you some clothing while leaving."  
PostPosted: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:52 pm
She made sure she had the pocket watch that he'd had givven her and picked up her beanbag"Ive got all that I need master". She looked at him rather cheerfully as she hugged the beanbag close, her ears twitching upwards for a momment.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Fri May 01, 2009 9:07 pm
Akuro's eye twitched seeing her cheerful expression, he shook his head and walked out of the door opening it, a bus pulled up as he did, he walked towards it reaching in his pocket, he pulled out his wallet and looked back at Lilith and motioned her to climb on holding out money.  
PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 6:52 pm
She climbed on and took the money quietly, her ears twitching as she looked at it curiously but decided not to ask any more questions. She took a quick gazed around for a second then rested her gaze back on her master, hugging her beanbag close  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sat May 02, 2009 11:02 pm
Akuro climbed on the bus and paid causing the doors to close, Akuro sat in the back seat and crossed his arms closing his eyes and lowering his head, soon he started breathing softly and snoring lightly, drifting off into a light sleep as the bus started etching forward, slowly but surely.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:21 am
She sat close to her master but not too close so she wouldn't disturb his rest, she just looked out the window of the bus watching cars drive and people walkinh on sidewalks. Her ears twitched lightly as she grew bored of watching, resting her head softly against the window and fell asleep.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:43 pm
Akuro's ears picked up an intercom mentioning the airport causing his eyes to open, they glanced ahead to see the airport nearby, he reached up and requested a stop before looking at Lilith.
Reaching over he brought his hand back and slapped her on the back of her head.
"Wake up, we're going."
He stood grabbing his suitcase and walked off the bus, he continued walking towards the entrance to the airport.  
PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 8:57 pm
She walked off the bus with her beanbag in one arm as she used her other hand to rubb the back of her head, her ears flattened slightly. She followed after him to the entrance, looking at all the people that she passed and glancing at the building, curious of her surroundings.  

Mitsa Sakito

1,300 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200

yizel

PostPosted: Sun May 03, 2009 9:52 pm
Akuro stopped at security and reaching in his pocket pulled out a piece of paper, the guard read it and looked at Akuro before nodding and putting it in his chest pocket, Akuro walked around the metal detector with his suitcase and looked at Lilith, motioning for her to do the same.  
RP for 1x1 - RP Search and Ads

Goto Page: [] [<<] [<] 1 2 3 ... 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 51 52 53 54 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games